Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

13 - Dul Qeda - 1443 AH
June - 12 - 2022 AD
11:28 am
(According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)

..From the Imam Mahdi to the American President Joe Biden

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon the entire prophets of Allah and His messengers altogether from the first of them to the seal of the illiterate prophet Mohammad - messenger of Allah - prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon them altogether, and upon whoever follow their call to worship Allah , Him Alone, no partner for Him. I do not make a distinction between any of His messengers, and I am of the Muslims, then after this..

O the revered American President; Joe Biden, be truthful with Allah, your people and your world, according to that which we hear from media means that you will visit Saudi, indeed hello and welcome to you in the Arabian Peninsula, and no blame against you to visit Muhammed bin Salman to the fact you no longer have the right to dispute with the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman if truly the heirs of the journalist Jamal Khasuggi let go; (who are) heirs of the slain unjustly, to the fact Allah granted authority to the close-family of (the slain’s) blood, they are the nearest of kin, also they are heirs of the unjustly murdered, verily (Allah) granted authority for them exclusively in accepting the punishment or accepting the maximized blood money of the aggravated intended-murder against the oppressed slain (victim), so it would be the aggravated (murder) with premeditation and stalking (the victim). Surely murders are not the equal, some of it unintended accidental killing and (punishment of) this is a blood money for one soul, as well the killing in moment of angry reaction and sudden quarrel, surely (punishment) of this is multitudes, also there is per-planed murder with cool nerves (murder in cold blood) certainly this is known of the greatest crimes in punishments as what they call it premeditation and stalking the murdered (victim), so whoever is unjustly killed; indeed Allah granted authority to his nearest-related heirs. Either soul for a soul or souls for one soul in case of conspiracy and collaboration to kill a soul as aggression and injustice. I repeat and say that Allah has granted a manifested authority to the heir of the unjustly murdered (victim). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except for a just cause. And whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority — but let him not exceed the limit in slaying. Surely he will be helped.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Esrã`a] 17:33
{وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏} [الإسراء] صدق الله العظيم.

If the near relative of blood of the slain without compulsion from the judge and they accepted blood money about the slain unjustly, then here neither you nor others are entitled in reckoning whoever killed him unjustly because the authority in the decisive grand Quran is for the near- relatives of blood in a condition of not compelling them to forgo in exchange of blood money. O the respected American President Joe Biden, but the wonder and all wonder is your visit to Saudi to meet with a man who has died! So how come we hear out of news means of the United States and the White House that the American President Joe Biden will go to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to meet the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman while he just died months ago?! Allah knocked him out by covid of death in faster than a blink of an eye so it made him enter into clinical death till Allah pleases then he dies. And before Allah knocked out Muhammed bin Salman, the challenge and the warnings from the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni took place on: (the sixteenth of January for this year)..
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=45189

So the challenge was to the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman which is that he has to implement what I ordered him to release my supporters from jails of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, who he imprisoned them unjustly and transgression not but they call call (others) to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, to achieve the international peace among the human nations and to the peaceful coexistence between Muslim and disbeliever, also the removal of man’s oppression against his fellow man, regardless of man’s belief whether he is disbeliever or Muslim, or Christian, or Jew, or atheist; surely there is no compulsion in religion of Allah. So let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Our only duty is to inform (delivering the message) and the reckoning is up to Allah. And Allah commanded us to do justice and equality between them all regarding the rights and occupations except in the judicial-decisions ; surely each has his own religion and his own doctrine. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And keep yourself with those who call on their Lord morning and evening desiring His goodwill, and let not thine eyes pass from them, desiring the beauties of this world’s life. And follow not him whose heart We have made unmindful of Our remembrance, and he follows his low desires and his case exceeds due bounds.(28) And say: The Truth is from your Lord; so let him who please believe, and let him who please disbelieve. Surely We have prepared for the iniquitous a Fire, an enclosure of which will encompass them. And if they cry for water, they are given water like molten brass, scalding their faces. Evil drink! And ill the resting-place!(29) As for those who believe and do good, We waste not the reward of him who does a good work.(30) These it is for whom are Gardens of perpetuity wherein flow rivers; they are adorned therein with bracelets of gold, and they wear green robes of fine silk and thick brocade, reclining therein on raised couches. Excellent the recompense! And goodly the resting-place!(31)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Kahf] 18:28:31.
{وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ ۚ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [الكهف] صدق الله العظيم.

Indeed, no compulsion for servants against servants to coerce them into worshiping Allah in prayers unwillingly, to the fact Allah would not and would never accept worship of a servant being coerced by other servant who forced him to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, glory be to Him, because Allah does not accept worship from who worships Him out of fear from someone else than him, glory be to Him the Exalted Most High. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Only he can maintain the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the Last Day, and keeps up prayer and pays the poor-rate and fears none but Allah. So these it is who may be of the guided ones.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Tawba] 9:18.
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} [التوبة].

Did Allah set up hellfire in vain?! Glory be to Him. And Allah had not set the heavenly-garden which its width is as the width of the heavens and earth in vain. In fact, the heavenly-garden is for whoever is grateful (to Allah). And the Fire for whoever disbelieved. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Mary. And the Messiah said: O Children of Israel, serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, Allah has forbidden to him the Garden and his abode is the Fire. And for the wrongdoers there will be no helpers.(72) Certainly they disbelieve who say: Allah is the third of the three. And there is no God but One God. And if they desist not from what they say, a painful chastisement will surely befall such of them as disbelieve.(73) Will they not then turn to Allah and ask His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.(74) The Messiah, son of Mary, was only a messenger; messengers before him had indeed passed away. And his mother was a truthful woman. They both used to eat food. See how We make the messages clear to them! then behold, how they are turned away!(75) Say: Do you serve besides Allah that which controls for you neither harm nor good? And Allah — He is the Hearing, the Knowing.(76)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mã´edah] 5:72-76
{لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏ أَفَلَا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٤﴾‏ مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ ۖ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا ۚ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏} [المائدة]

As for the human rights, Allah has enjoined us to deal with the disbelievers who do not fight us in Islam Allah’s religion that we should show them kindness, and to deal with them fairly treating them with justice and goodness. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Allah forbids you not regarding those who neither fight you for religion, nor drive you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly. Surely Allah loves the doers of justice.(8) Allah forbids you only respecting those who fight you for religion, and drive you forth from your homes and help (others) in your expulsion, that you make friends of them; and whoever makes friends of them, these are the wrongdoers.(9)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Mumtahanah] 60:8-9
{لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾} ‏[الممتحنة].

And Allah enjoined on the ruling human who believes in Allah the Great to do good to his fellow man regardless of his religion; surely there is no compulsion in Islam the religion of Allah that you worship Allah unwillingly out of fear from servants like you; so you have your religion and I have my religion.and what they worship besides Allah it would never protect them of a thing from Allah’s chastisement neither in the world’s life nor in the hereafter. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {Say: I am commanded to serve Allah, being sincere to Him in obedience,(11) And I am commanded to be the first of those who submit.(12) Say: I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the chastisement of a grievous day.(13) Say: Allah I serve, being sincere to Him in my obedience.(14) Serve then what you will besides Him. Say: The losers surely are those who lose themselves and their people on the day of Resurrection. Now surely that is the manifest loss!(15) They shall have coverings of fire above them and coverings beneath them. With that Allah makes His servants to fear; so keep your duty to Me, O My servants.(16) And those who eschew the worship of the idols and turn to Allah, for them is good news. So give good news to My servants,(17) Who listen to the Word, then follow the best of it. Such are they whom Allah has guided, and such are the men of understanding.(18) He against whom the sentence of chastisement is due — can you save him who is in the Fire?(19) But those who keep their duty to their Lord, for them are high places, above them higher places, built (for them), wherein rivers flow. (It is) the promise of Allah. Allah fails not in (His) promise.(20)}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Zumar] 39: 11-20
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ لَٰكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِّن فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَّبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏} [الزمر].

Indeed, that the human’s rights of the believer and the disbeliever are equal in justice being protected in the decisive Book of Allah; the grand Quran, without racial, ethnic, and sectarian discrimination. Only we have to deliver the message to worship Allah, Him Alone, no partner for Him, and reckoning is up to Allah. Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {To this then go on inviting, and be steadfast as you are commanded, and do not follow their low desires, and say: I believe in what Allah has revealed of the Book, and I am commanded to do justice between you. Allah is our Lord and your Lord. For us are our deeds; and for you your deeds. There is no contention between us and you. Allah will gather us together, and to Him is the eventual coming.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Shourã] 42:15
{فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} [الشورى].

O the American President; Joe Biden, I am khalifa of Allah; Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, Allah has made me His khalifa over the whole world; and I say: It is a must for the whole world world, with its land and its sea, to lift away man’s oppression against his fellow man, and Allah commanded the worlds to obey His khalifa. And Allah did not make the knockout (death) of the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman except as a lesson for those who take lessons among the decision makers in the whole world; whether Arabs or non-Arabs in the worlds.

O American President; Joe Biden, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not khalifa for a human; in fact, khalifa of Allah the One, the Subduer, so what is your thought about Allah Lord of the worlds if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is truthful as a khalifa of Allah over the world in its entirety? Isn’t it that Allah ever attains His purpose? Surely Allah has commanded His khalifa to cross his legs and leave whoever disobeyed Allah’s command by obeying His khalifa that Allah would subdue them to His command by the universal war and corona war; (Allah’s promise in His decisive Book). Confirming with the word of Allah the Most High: {And if there could be a Quran with which the mountains were made to pass away, or the earth were cloven asunder, or the dead were made to speak— nay, the commandment is wholly Allah’s. Do not those who believe know that, if Allah please, He would certainly guide all the people? And as for those who disbelieve, disaster will not cease to afflict them because of what they do, or it will alight close by their abodes, until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah will not fail in (His) promise.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Ra`ad] 13:31. That’s the skirmishes before passage of the enormous planet Saqar which will cause a heavenly eclipse so it would obscure the sky away from earth starting from its rise from the south of earth and it would cause the rise of the sun from (west side) its setting place. Preceded that we fully explained this in details in the explanatory-statements; the hypothetical explanatory-statement of the cosmic physics in which we made the questioner; the previous President Bush Jr. and the responding is Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni. Indeed, the explanatory-statement of the hypothetical dialogue was delivered to the office of President Bush Jr. at that time; and came the response of the explanatory-statement’s arrival to the office, and presenting it will be accomplished to the American President George W. Bush Jr.
{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]

O the revered American President; Joe Biden, there is no matching power for China, neither Russia, nor America, and not the entire decision makers among the worlds, with the war of Allah Who made me His khalifa over the whole world. And Allah did not make the Saudi Crown Prince but an international admonishment to who are behind him from the decision makers to the fact he wronged himself by daring to fight my call and imprisoning the Saudi supporters of mine in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and he shoved them inside prisons as transgression and oppression.

In any case, I can’t explain everything to you in my call in one explanatory-statement. Certainly, my call over which passed almost eighteen years. Indeed, I have been much patient for may Allah guide the worlds aright. But did not find guidance except a few who cared to search for the path of the Truth; Allah the Creator, Who created them to worship Him, He Alone, no partner for Him.

O the American President; Joe Biden, and the entire decision makers over their thrones of the human countries and their nations altogether, surely we shall teach you about the reason for the lack of guidance of the world’s Leaders and their populations. Verily, you must know the sure knowledge that Allah did not create His servants to search for them - glory be to Him - so He would guide their hearts. In fact, He created His servants to search for the path of truth to the Truth; Allah their Creator, that is Allah Lord of the worlds. He encompasses all visions yet vision can never encompass Him, Who is in control over the throne of His enormous Kingdom, and He created His servants to worship Him, He Alone, no partner for Him. Indeed Allah looks at the hearts of His servants; to what they search for. So whenever a servant (of Allah) uses his mind in search for the way of truth to Allah, then it is incumbent upon Allah to guide him to the path of the caller to Allah upon sure knowledge from Allah if he is founded in his world, and if there is no longer anyone present to call for worshiping Allah, Him Alone, upon sure knowledge from Allah in his world, then here (Allah) selects the truth seeker as an Imam for the people so He would increase to him abundance in knowledge of His Book over the entire scholars of the nation in His era. And Allah selected me as an Imam for the people then he made me an Imam for the nations and khalifa of His over the whole world. I repeat and I say: Allah has made me His khalifa over the whole world at land and sea.

O Joe Biden, be of the grateful ones then Allah would increase to you honor to your honor, be a truth seeker, and visit Saudi sooner rather than later; you visit Saudi to meet the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman, so you would stand by his side while he is in a coma agony of the clinical death, he does not hear neither see nor speak, to the fact he is out of cover into agonies of the clinical death; in a sense completely dead. Yet I warned him for if he disobey Allah’s command and His khalifa Al-Mahdi that Allah will knock him out by covid of death in a blink of an eye or it is swifter so he would fall fainting from the clinical death, verily no escape, so Allah seized him by the cry (Sayha) of “Be” and it is, has no delay.

Oh for the wonder, will we see Joe Biden and Muhammed bin Salman both appear in an international press conference so that the whole world would watch it?! If this occurs then I call on the Arabs and the entire countries of the non-Arabs among the worlds to witness that I am not Al-Mahdi khalifa of Allah, surely that would never be achieved unless that Joe Biden would awaken the Saudi Crown Prince; Muhammed bin Salman, so he would return him to life after his death. I surely know that Joe Biden knows that he can not revive the dead, so who is the one who can revive the dead except with a miracle from Allah to be a ratification sign for him from his Lord? As like He aided the servant of Allah and His messenger the Messiah (Esa) son of Mary -Prayers of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and upon his mother the holy version who believed the truth and I salute a best salutation. I announce the glad tiding Al-Nassara who love him and the Muslims; his righteous beloved ones; about the return of Allah’s messenger the Messiah (Esa) son of Mary, also Allah’s messenger Elias, Allah’s prophet Edrees and Allah’s prophet Eliasaa, also with them as a surprise -prayers of Allah’s forgiveness be upon them and I salute a best salutation. But after the word befall against the guilty-criminals then servant of Allah and His messenger the Messiah (Esa) son of Mary [Servant of Allah and His messenger], he still possesses miracles with which Allah aided him previously, and he would nullify that he is son of Allah, glory be to Him. Rather as a servant of Allah and His messenger - prayer of Allah’s forgiveness be upon him and upon his mother the holy version and I salute a best salutation.

O the American President; Joe Biden, you either be a liar in the eyes of the worlds, or you be truthful in the view of the worlds. So insist on your urgent visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia searching for the truth. O Joe Biden, if you are a liar man then you will accept that your visit be silent as they fill you in those who hinder (others) from the family of Salman and their allies that the global direct live press conference lacks [sound and image] of Muhammed bin Salman and Joe Biden, Beware that you accept that family of Salman and their loyal-friend Trump to make you a laughingstock by the masked face for an actor-representing the personality of Muhammed bin Salman., So if you accept to cancel the press conference then here the whole world will know that the American president Joe Biden is of the liars for if you agreed on a visit lacks the direct live press conference. In fact, it is necessary to be a press conference audio and image heard by the viewers on the screen while in it the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman live sound and image heard through the satellite channels wherein the Crown Prince speaks audibly as we used to him being a philosopher speaks with the Arabic and English language to the fact that the Saudi Arab population and the entire Arabian populations will recognize the voice of the speaker in the press conference; is he Muhammed bin Salman or a person wearing an actual-realistic mask for the image of Muhammed bin Salman?

Perhaps the American President Joe Biden would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, your affair is strange, do the family of Salman bin Abdul Aziz bin Saud belittle the minds of the worlds’ Leaders and the populations of the worlds by masked faces for King Salman and his Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman?! How the young immature Khalid bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz the Vice Minister of Defense tricks the Presidents of the world from countries of non-Arabs and Arabs with actual-realistic masked faces to the onlooker at the image, but the ring of their voices exposes any masked (person)?”

Then Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: Oh our Allah, yes.. The Royal Highness Salman bin Abdul Aziz has died because of corona, and the knockout of the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman happened since the head-start of February for this year of yours’ 2022 AD. But the young immature Khalid bin Salman; leader of the biggest lie over the passing history of the humans’ eras. He used the manufactured facial masks for King Salman and his Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman, and he is continuing with acting episodes for King Salman and his Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman belittling the minds of people for may Muhammed bin Salman wakes up from the clinical death or Trumps ruling return to the American throne to assign Khalid as a King over Saudi;And a barrier is placed between them and that which they desire, as was done with their partisans.

Muhammed bin Salman was about to be a King, so he was the measure of two bows or closer still if Allah kept him alive until the occurrence of the Russian Ukrainian war. Then the war of Russia and Ukraine would have fulfilled to Muhammed bin Salman his ascension over the throne of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia granted on a golden platter presenting it to him the American President Joe Biden and the European Presidents while they are resenting; because of the circumstances of the war of his haters and those who love him among you, while his haters putting the human rights in general behind your backs about other than the journalist Jamal Khashuggi, but Allah came between Muhammed bin Salman and what he desires, and that’s by knockout of his with covid of the clinical death, indeed Allah is Powerful, Mighty. Far from, very far.. By Lord of the earth and heavens, Allah knocked out the Saudi Crown Prince by covid of death of no escape in a blink of an eye just before his travel to Beijing to attend the Olympic games then failed his appointment with Xi Jinping by covid firm plot from Allah (Mateen), so it made him enter into agonies of the clinical death initially, so he would die, indeed, who is the one can raise from death the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud.

Perhaps the American President Joe Biden would like to say: “If what you say is true, then who’s the one is able to revive Muhammed bin Salman so he can talk to the side of the American President Joe Biden in the live direct press conference; audio and image as like the protocols of the official visits for Presidents of the world, especially when the visit is after a dispute, conflict and estrangement, so it is necessary to hold press conference not silent Rather a press conference - a direct live broadcast; audio and image, where the whole world’s populations watch it after the hospitality for the American president and his convoy who accompany him from officials, and American media professional journalists in the hospitality of the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman. But - O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, strange are the family of Salman if you are of the liars, certainly this issue, quickly settling it is accomplished and it’s not with condition in the presence of the American President; Joe Biden to force Muhammed bin Salman to appear in a press conference. But if you are of the liars - O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, it’s so easy exposing you, to the fact the family of Salman can expose you within few minute, so the Prince Muhammed bin Salman would appear speaking about new topic occurred through the month of February and what’s after it; as like he speaks about the Russian war so he would call on Russia and Ukraine to stop the war and have negotiation also protecting the Muslims for both countries, or any new topic occurred in the international arena after February 3rd for the year 2022 AD., how easy exposing you - O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni if you are of the liars, is it possible that the young immature Khaild bin Saalman was able to laugh at the Presidents visited Saudi after the knockout (death) of the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman?! As for the non-Arabs, surely Khalid bin Salman can trick them unless he holds a press conference with audio and live video. As for the silent dialogue, then some of the non- Arab Presidents; who could not distinguish between the voice of Muhammed bin Salman and Khalid bin Salman. As for the Saudi Arab people and his followers from the Arab populations they quickly discover the speaker’s voice is not the voice of the Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman; whether the actor is Khalid bin Salman or other than Khalid bin Salman; the impersonation of (the masked person) is revealed by the tone of Muhammad bin Salman’s voice when he appears on a live audio and image in a new topic that occurred after your announcement of the knockout death of Muhammed bin Salman with clinical death and beyond. O Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, how easy exposing you if you are from the liars”.

Then Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to the American President Joe Biden and I say: Oh our Allah, yes if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is one of the liars, then how easy exposing him, and I say: Oh our Allah, yes. O Joe Biden, so the family of Salman bin Abdul Aziz can expose me in a few minutes if they are among the truthful. In fact, they can destroy my call as soon as the Saudi Crown Prince - Muhammed bin Salman - appeared in audio and image to speak on new issues that occurred after the third of last February, but they can only in one case, which is that King Salman and Muhammad bin Salman are revived, as that the Vice Minister of Defense; Khalid bin Salman he would definitely meet his fate, so Allah would knock him out by covid of death, no escape, happens in a blink of an eye, to the fact he hides the sign of admonishment and lesson for decision makers among the whole world. In fact, Khalid bin Salman is a criminal, most tyrant and most unjust, so how can he issue execution orders in the name of the dead (King Salman and his Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman) while they are among the dead, while Khalid bin Salman is far from the orders and he is not in the picture, while it is his orders?! And definitely he will meet his fate if Allah has not knocked him out yet, surely he could never make Allah incapable (to get him ) wherever he is. Indeed, Khalid bin Salman, the young, reckless immature, he is the great criminal who is more unjust and more tyrant. He will not be able to escape from the plot of Allah, the One, the Subduer, as he is one of those who feel secure from Allah’s plot, and none feel secure from Allah’s plot except loser people.

I announce the bad news to the most evil creature (former) American President Donald Trump of a punishment from Allah as a blink of an eye or even closer, and I preceded our fatwa with the truth years ago, and I said to Muhammed bin Salman, loyal-friend of Trump, that we will wait and see who is the owner of the kingdom, He grants the kingdom to whom He pleases and removes the kingdom from whom He pleases. Is the former American President Donald Trump the most evil creature? Or is Allah, Owner of the King? He grants kingdom to whom He pleases, takes away the kingdom from whom He wills, honors whomever He pleases, and He humiliates whomever He pleases?.

Oh my sorrow for the Arab people; did Allah snatch their hearts and blinded their eyes? Indeed, the beasts know that the Saudi Crown Prince has been absent from the political scene for nearly six months; Only silent videos, despite the visits of presidents (Arabs and non-Arabs), are in succession, yet Muhammed bin Salman did not hold a press conference with anyone of them, even though he loves appearances and philosophy; This is his right, but since the visits are just charades, and neither King Salman nor Muhammed bin Salman is alive, but Khaled bin Salman is just charades for the presidents; Some of them are aware of the event and received a big check for his silence, boosting his economy, and some of them may not be able to distinguish between the voice of Mohammed bin Salman and the voice of those impersonating Mohammed bin Salman. O the American President Joe Biden, beware that you be a laughingstock.

And insist on holding a press conference in which they would appear live directly on air (the American President Joseph Biden and Saudi Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman). If you do not do, and you can never do, then keep your duty to Allah the Severe in punishment.

O community of world leaders, who will turn away from you covid of death that is meant for you? So Allah would knock-out with it whomever He pleases of you in the blink of an eye, or it is closer when the order is issued from Allah, the One, the Subduer?! You have no matching power with Allah’s plot that is faster than a blink of an eye, nor have matching power for your populations with Allah’s Universal and corona war.

And preceded the announcement of deployment of swarms affecting blood which will subdue China and the entire world to Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, my sorrow that the upcoming of the new virus from the remote east of China, to China and to the worlds, a firm plot from Allah (Mateen) while the dead by it are among the mature adults and more than five-hundred Million from each Billion, and in spite the (haughty) noses of China and Xi Jinping, they will announce to the worlds the loss of control over the marked Corona soldiers of Allah and taught to open a door of severe chastisement. So often Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni warned you from the prowess of the bloody swarms affecting blood and it is victorious in its global war. What passed is only maneuvers of corona, and I warned you from its upcoming violent global war, and I have warned you of (Mateen) a firm plot from Allah at the end of it, attacking you with force, with the words of Allah the Mighty, the Wise. Preceded that we announced to you by the command from Allah challenge that you encompass its origin scientifically since the forest explanatory-statement which downloading it is accomplished in regard of Allah’s corona soldiers of Allah in the date of: March 05 - 2020 Ad, and we fully explained its cunning in details in series of corona explanatory-statement at the front page of our website; Site of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni and the great news:
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=324273

Indeed, by Allah, and by Allah, again by Allah the Great, you surely throw your vaccines in the trash altogether as we promised you initially that you would never and you can never find a way out for you except with the supplication prayer which we wrote it in the explanatory-statement with the date: (twenty-six of Ramadan for year 1441), with the following title:
Coronavirus and the decisive explanatory-statement, and it is not a joke
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=360266

The fact you do not want to believe Allah’s khalifa Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni the true caller from your world to worship Allah Him Alone, no partner for Him, and Allah did not wrong you but you wrong yourselves because most people of the worlds do not care to search for the truth from their Lord. how would Allah guide them to the fact He does not guide aright except whoever is interested to search for the true path to his Lord so Allah would guide their hearts and make light for them with which they see; light of the true explanatory-statement for the grand Quran for Allah’s khalifa the global internationalist Imam for the entire people as khalifa of Allah over the whole world; your brother Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni.

And I announce to those who hide (facts) also seek to defeat (the truth), those who hinder (others) from believing in the signs of chastisement to the worlds. We also announce to them the chastisement of a painful Rijs; a coalition of additional soldiers against the unaware, and they will know which turn that will turn against them. I mean who hinder (others) away from believing Allah’s universal and corona war or they hide it from the means of media for the worlds, or they hide the number of cases and deaths intentionally because of their arrogance out of themselves, surely by no means and they would never find for themselves a guardian or a helper besides Allah.

And what forced us to write this explanatory-statement is the announcement of the American president Joe Biden who declared his visit to Saudi to meet the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, oh for the wonder!! How do I know from Allah that He knocked out the Crown Prince Muhammed bin Salman by covid of death (Mateen) so He dropped him dead; then made him enter into a clinical death at the beginning of the matter.. Therefore, where is Muhammed bin Salman to meet with him - O Joe Biden - while he is in the tally of the dead; him and his father King Salman?! And I do not know if the third consolidation by the knockout of Khalid bin Salman; Vice Minister of defense to the fact he did not humble to Allah’s command so he would assign who we made him a King for them (Prince Mutaab bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz family of Saud). Therefore, let Khalid bin Salman move away from himself the firm plot from Allah (Mateen) if he can; The knockout of Khalid bin Salman is an inevitable event to befall, and he will not also he would never find for him besides Allah a guardian nor a helper because of the sedition of the masquerades to hinder against the signs of the admonishment and the lesson to the worlds.

I do not think that Khalid bin Salman is turning to his Lord to guide his heart. In fact, I see him as like his brother; Muhammad bin Salman, among the arrogant criminals, and so many other decision-makers are criminals among the Arabs and non-Arabs, like them in human rights, so let them die in their rage wherever they are in the worlds. Surely Allah is Knower of what is in the chests. And all matters return to Allah.

..And peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds
.Khalifa of Allah and His servant; the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=385970

اقتباس المشاركة 385970 من موضوع مِن الإمام المَهديّ إلى الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن ..

الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليمانيّ
13 - ذو القعدة - 1443ه‍ـ
12 - 06 - 2022 مـ
11:28 صباحًا
(بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأم القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصلية للبيان]
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=385834
_________

مِن الإمام المَهديّ إلى الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن ..

بسم الله الرّحمن الرّحيم والصلاة والسلام على كافة أنبياء الله ورُسلهِ أجمعين من أولهم إلى خاتمهم النّبي الأمّي محمد رسول الله صلى الله عليهم أجمعين وعلى مَن تبع دعوتِهِم إلى عبادة الله وحدهُ لا شريك له لا أفرّق بين أحدٍ من رسلهِ وأنا من المسلمين، ثم أمّا بعد..

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي المحترم جو بايدن فَلتكُن من الصّادقين مع الله ومع شعبك وعالَمك، فحسب ما نسمعه من وسائل الإعلام أنك سوف تزور السعودية فأهلًا وسهلًا ومرحبًا بك في الجزيرة العربية، ولا لوم عليك بلقاء محمد بن سلمان كونه لم يَعُد لديك حقٌّ أن تُخاصِم ولي العهد السعودي محمد بن سلمان إذا كان حقًّا تنازل أولياء الصّحفي جمال خاشقجي - أولياء المَقتول ظُلمًا - كون الله جعل السلطان لأولياء الدّم (هم الأقربون وهم أولياء المقتول ظُلمًا) فقد جعل لهم السّلطان حصريًّا في الرِّضى بالقِصاص أو قبول ديّة العَمْد المُغلَّظ في المقتول المظلوم؛ فتكون مُغلَّظة مع سَبق الإصرار والترصُّد، فليس القتل سواء، فمنه قتل الخطأ بغير تعمُّد وهذه دية نفس واحدة، وكذلك قتل في لحظة غضب انفعالٍ وشِجار مفاجِئ فهذه مُضاعَفة، وهناك قتل مُبيَّت والقاتل بأعصابٍ هادئةٍ فهذا معروف مِن أكبر الجرائم في العقوبات كما يسمونها: "سَبْق إصرارٍ وترصُّدٍ للمقتول" فَمن قُتِل مظلومًا فقد جعل الله لأوليائه الأقربين السلطان؛ فإمّا حُكم القِصاص والنَّفس بالنَّفس، أو أنفس بنفسٍ واحدةٍ في حالة الاشتراك بالاتفاق لقتل نفسٍ عدوانًا وظلمًا، وأُكَرّر وأقول: لقد جعل الله لوليّ المقتول ظُلمًا سُلطانًا مُبينًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلَّا بِالْحَقِّ ۗ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ ۖ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنصُورًا ‎﴿٣٣﴾‏} [سورة الإسراء] صدق الله العظيم. فإذا تنازل أولياء دَم القتيل من غير إجبارٍ مِن الحاكم وقَبِلوا الديّة في المقتول ظُلمًا فهنا لم يَعُد لك حقٌّ لا أنت ولا غيرك في مُحاسبة مَن قتلوه ظُلمًا كون السلطان في مُحكَم القرآن هو لأولياء الدَّم بشرط عدم إجبارهم على التنازل مُقابل الديّة.

ولكن يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي المحترم جو بايدن إن العَجَب وكل العَجَب هي زيارتك إلى السعودية لتلتقي برجلٍ قد مات! فكيف أننا نسمع عن وسائل أخبار الولايات المتحدة والبيت الأبيض أن الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن سوف يذهب إلى المملكة العربية السعودية ليقابل ولي العهد السعودي محمد بن سلمان وهو قد مات منذ شهورٍ؟! صرعه الله بكوفيد الموت في أقرب من لمح البصر فأدخله في موتٍ سريريٍّ إلى ما شاء الله فيموت، وقبل أن يصرع الله محمد بن سلمان جرى التحدّي والتحذير من الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني في:
(الخامس عشر من يناير لهذا العام)
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=373672

فكان التحدّي لوليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان هو أن يُنَفِّذ ما أمرته بأن يُخرِج أنصاري مِن سجون المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة الذين حبسهم ظُلمًا وعُدوانًا؛ ليس إلّا أنهم يدعون إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وإلى تحقيق السلام العالميّ بين شعوب البشر وإلى التعايش السلميّ بين المُسلِم والكافِر ورفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان بغض النظر عن مُعتَقَد الإنسان سواء كان كافرًا أم مُسلِمًا أم نصرانيًّا أم يُهوديًّا أم مُلحِدًا؛ فلا إكراه في دين الله فمَن شاء فليؤمن ومَن شاء فليكفر؛ فعلينا البلاغ وعلى الله الحساب، وأمرنا الله بالعدل والمساواة بينهم جميعًا في الحقوق والوظائف إلَّا في القضاء فكلٌّ له دينه ومُعتَقده تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَاصْبِرْ نَفْسَكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ رَبَّهُم بِالْغَدَاةِ وَالْعَشِيِّ يُرِيدُونَ وَجْهَهُ ۖ وَلَا تَعْدُ عَيْنَاكَ عَنْهُمْ تُرِيدُ زِينَةَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَلَا تُطِعْ مَنْ أَغْفَلْنَا قَلْبَهُ عَن ذِكْرِنَا وَاتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ وَكَانَ أَمْرُهُ فُرُطًا ‎﴿٢٨﴾‏ وَقُلِ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّكُمْ ۖ فَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيُؤْمِن وَمَن شَاءَ فَلْيَكْفُرْ ۚ إِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ نَارًا أَحَاطَ بِهِمْ سُرَادِقُهَا ۚ وَإِن يَسْتَغِيثُوا يُغَاثُوا بِمَاءٍ كَالْمُهْلِ يَشْوِي الْوُجُوهَ ۚ بِئْسَ الشَّرَابُ وَسَاءَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٢٩﴾‏ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ إِنَّا لَا نُضِيعُ أَجْرَ مَنْ أَحْسَنَ عَمَلًا ‎﴿٣٠﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتُ عَدْنٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهِمُ الْأَنْهَارُ يُحَلَّوْنَ فِيهَا مِنْ أَسَاوِرَ مِن ذَهَبٍ وَيَلْبَسُونَ ثِيَابًا خُضْرًا مِّن سُندُسٍ وَإِسْتَبْرَقٍ مُّتَّكِئِينَ فِيهَا عَلَى الْأَرَائِكِ ۚ نِعْمَ الثَّوَابُ وَحَسُنَتْ مُرْتَفَقًا ‎﴿٣١﴾‏} [سورة
الكهف] صدق الله العظيم.

وإنما لا إكراه للعبيد على العبيد بأن يُكرِهوهم على أن يعبدوا الله في الصلوات كَرهًا كون الله لا ولن يتقبَّل عبادة عبدٍ مُكرَهٍ مِن قِبَل عبدٍ آخرٍ أجبره على أن يَعبُد الله وحده لا شريك له سبحانه كون الله لا يقبل عبوديّة مَن يعبده خشيةً من أحدٍ سواه سبحانه وتعالى؛ تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{إِنَّمَا يَعْمُرُ مَسَاجِدَ اللَّهِ مَنْ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ وَأَقَامَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتَى الزَّكَاةَ وَلَمْ يَخْشَ إِلَّا اللَّهَ ۖ فَعَسَىٰ أُولَٰئِكَ أَن يَكُونُوا مِنَ الْمُهْتَدِينَ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏} [سورة التوبة].

وهل أعَدَّ الله نار جهنم عبثًا سبحانه؟! وما أعَدَّ الله جنةً عرضها كعرض السماوات والأرض عبثًا؛ بل الجنة لِمَن شكر والنار لِمَن كفر تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ ۖ وَقَالَ الْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ ۖ إِنَّهُ مَن يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُ النَّارُ ۖ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنصَارٍ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ لَّقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلَاثَةٍ ۘ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ إِلَّا إِلَٰهٌ وَاحِدٌ ۚ وَإِن لَّمْ يَنتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٣﴾‏ أَفَلَا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِ وَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ ۚ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ ‎﴿٧٤﴾‏ مَّا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلَّا رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِن قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ ۖ كَانَا يَأْكُلَانِ الطَّعَامَ ۗ انظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الْآيَاتِ ثُمَّ انظُرْ أَنَّىٰ يُؤْفَكُونَ ‎﴿٧٥﴾‏ قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لَا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلَا نَفْعًا ۚ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏} [سورة المائدة]

وأما حقوق الإنسان فتوصَّانا الله بالكافرين الذين لم يحاربونا في دين الله الإسلام أن نبرّهم ونُقسِط إليهم بالعدل والإحسان تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{لَّا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ ‎﴿٨﴾‏ إِنَّمَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ قَاتَلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَأَخْرَجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ وَظَاهَرُوا عَلَىٰ إِخْرَاجِكُمْ أَن تَوَلَّوْهُمْ ۚ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُمْ فَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٩﴾} ‏[سورة الممتحنة].

وتَوصَّى الله الإنسان الحاكم المؤمن بالله العظيم بأخيه الإنسان خيرًا بغض النظر عن دينه؛ فلا إكراه في دين الله الإسلام أن يعبدوا الله كَرهًا خَوفًا مِن عبيدٍ أمثالهم؛ فَلَكُم دينكم ولِيَ دين، وما يعبدون من دون الله لن يمنع عنهم عذاب الله شيئًا لا في الدنيا ولا في الآخرة تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{قُلْ إِنِّي أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَعْبُدَ اللَّهَ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ الدِّينَ ‎﴿١١﴾‏ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‎﴿١٢﴾‏ قُلْ إِنِّي أَخَافُ إِنْ عَصَيْتُ رَبِّي عَذَابَ يَوْمٍ عَظِيمٍ ‎﴿١٣﴾‏ قُلِ اللَّهَ أَعْبُدُ مُخْلِصًا لَّهُ دِينِي ‎﴿١٤﴾‏ فَاعْبُدُوا مَا شِئْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ ۗ قُلْ إِنَّ الْخَاسِرِينَ الَّذِينَ خَسِرُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ وَأَهْلِيهِمْ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ ۗ أَلَا ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْخُسْرَانُ الْمُبِينُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏ لَهُم مِّن فَوْقِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ مِّنَ النَّارِ وَمِن تَحْتِهِمْ ظُلَلٌ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ يُخَوِّفُ اللَّهُ بِهِ عِبَادَهُ ۚ يَا عِبَادِ فَاتَّقُونِ ‎﴿١٦﴾‏ وَالَّذِينَ اجْتَنَبُوا الطَّاغُوتَ أَن يَعْبُدُوهَا وَأَنَابُوا إِلَى اللَّهِ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ ۚ فَبَشِّرْ عِبَادِ ‎﴿١٧﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَمِعُونَ الْقَوْلَ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ أَحْسَنَهُ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ هَدَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ۖ وَأُولَٰئِكَ هُمْ أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ‎﴿١٨﴾‏ أَفَمَنْ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِ كَلِمَةُ الْعَذَابِ أَفَأَنتَ تُنقِذُ مَن فِي النَّارِ ‎﴿١٩﴾‏ لَٰكِنِ الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوْا رَبَّهُمْ لَهُمْ غُرَفٌ مِّن فَوْقِهَا غُرَفٌ مَّبْنِيَّةٌ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ ۖ لَا يُخْلِفُ اللَّهُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٢٠﴾‏} [سورة الزمر].

ألا وإن حقوقَ الإنسان المؤمن والكافر سواءٌ بالعدل محفوظةٌ في مُحكَم كتاب الله القرآن العظيم مِن غير تَمَايُزٍ عُنصريٍّ ولا عِرقيٍّ ولا طائفيٍّ، وإنما علينا البلاغ إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له وعلى الله الحساب تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{فَلِذَٰلِكَ فَادْعُ ۖ وَاسْتَقِمْ كَمَا أُمِرْتَ ۖ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۖ وَقُلْ آمَنتُ بِمَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ مِن كِتَابٍ ۖ وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَعْدِلَ بَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ رَبُّنَا وَرَبُّكُمْ ۖ لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ ۖ لَا حُجَّةَ بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ ۖ اللَّهُ يَجْمَعُ بَيْنَنَا ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ الْمَصِيرُ ‎﴿١٥﴾‏} [سورة الشورى].

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن، إنّي خليفة الله المَهديّ ناصر محمد اليمانيّ قد جعلني الله خليفته على العالم بأسرِه؛ وأقول على العالم بأسرِه بَرّه وبَحره لرفع ظلم الإنسان عن أخيه الإنسان، وأمَر الله العالمين بطاعة خليفته، وما جعل الله مصرع وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان إلَّا عِبرة لِمَن يعتبر من صُنَّاع القَرار في العالم بأسرِه سواء العرب أو الأعجمين في العالمين.

ويا أيها الرئيس الامريكي جو بايدن، ليس الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني خليفةً لبشرٍ؛ بل خليفة الله الواحد القهَّار، فما ظنكم بالله رب العالمين إن كان ناصر محمد اليماني من الصادقين خليفة الله المهدي على العالم بأسرِه؟ أليس الله بالغ أمره؟ فقد أمر الله خليفته أن يضع رِجلًا على رجلٍ وأن أترك مَن عصى أمر الله بطاعة خليفته أن يُخضعِهم الله لأمرِه بحربٍ كونيّة وحرب كورونيّة (وَعْد الله في مُحكَم كتابه) تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى:
{وَلَوْ أَنَّ قُرْآنًا سُيِّرَتْ بِهِ الْجِبَالُ أَوْ قُطِّعَتْ بِهِ الْأَرْضُ أَوْ كُلِّمَ بِهِ الْمَوْتَىٰ ۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ الْأَمْرُ جَمِيعًا ۗ أَفَلَمْ يَيْأَسِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَن لَّوْ يَشَاءُ اللَّهُ لَهَدَى النَّاسَ جَمِيعًا ۗ وَلَا يَزَالُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا تُصِيبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا قَارِعَةٌ أَوْ تَحُلُّ قَرِيبًا مِّن دَارِهِمْ حَتَّىٰ يَأْتِيَ وَعْدُ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُخْلِفُ الْمِيعَادَ ‎﴿٣١﴾} صدق الله العظيم [سورة الرعد]، وذلك تناوش مِن قبل مرور كوكب سَقَر العظيم الذي سوف يُحدِث كسوفًا سماويًّا فيحجب السماء عن الأرض بِدءًا مِن شروقه من جنوب الأرض ويسَبِّب طلوع الشمس من مغربها، وسبق وأن فصَّلنا ذلك في بياناتٍ تفصيلًا في البيان الفيزيائيّ الكونيّ الافتراضيّ فجعلنا السائل الرئيس السابق بوش الأصغر والمُجيب خليفة الله المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني، وتم إيصال بيان الحوار الافتراضيّ إلى مكتب الرئيس بوش الأصغر في ذلك الزمن؛ وجاء الرد بوصول البيان إلى المكتب وأنه سوف يتم عرضه على الرئيس الأمريكيّ جورج بوش الابن.

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي المحترم جو بايدن، لا قِبَل للصين ولا روسيا ولا أمريكا ولا كافة صناع القرار في العالمين وشعوبهم بحرب الله الذي جعلني خليفته على العالم بأسرِه، وما جعل الله وليّ العهد السعودي إلَّا موعظةً عالميّةً لِمَن خلفه من صُنَّاع القرار كونه ظَلَم نفسه بالتجَرّؤ على حرب دعوتي وحبس أنصاري السعوديين بالمملكة العربية السعودية وزَجّ بهم في السجون عدوانًا وظُلمًا.

وعلى كل حالٍ لا أستطيع أن أشرح لك دعوتي في كُلّ شَيءٍ في بيانٍ واحدٍ، فدعوتي أوشك أن يَنقضي لها ثمانية عشر عامًا، فقد صبرت كثيرًا لعل الله يهدي العالمين، ولكنه لم يهتَدِ بعد إلا قليلٌ من الذين يهتمون عن البحث عن طريق الحق (الله الخالِق الذي خلقهم ليعبدوه وحده لا شريك له).

ويا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن وكافة صناع القرار في عروش دول البشر وشعوبهم أجمعين، لسوف نُعَلِّمكُم عن سبب عدم هدى قادات العالم وشعوبهم: فلتعلموا علم اليقين أن الله لم يخلق عباده ليبحث عنهم - سبحانه - ليهدي قلوبهم؛ بل خلق عباده ليبحثوا عن الطريق الحَقّ إلى الحق (الله خالِقهم) ذلكم الله رب العالمين يُدرِك الأبصار ولا تدركه الأبصار المستوي على عرش ملكوته العظيم، وخلق عباده ليعبدوه وحده لا شريك له، وإنَّ الله لَينظُر إلى قلوب عباده؛ ما الذي يبحثون عنه؟ فأيّما عبد يستخدم عقله بالبحث عن طريق الحق إلى الله فكان على الله الحق أن يهديه إلى سبيل الداعي إلى الله على بصيرةٍ مِن الله إن وُجِدَ في عالمه، وإذا لم يعد أحدٌ موجود يدعو إلى عبادة الله وحده على بصيرةٍ مِن الله في عالمه فهنا يَصطَفي الباحثَ عن الحق للناس إمامًا فيزيده بسطة في عِلم كتابه على كافة علماء الأمة في عصره، وقد اصطفاني الله للناس إمامًا فجعلني إمامًا أُمَمِيًّا وخليفة على العالم بأسرِه، وأكرر وأقول: وجعلني الله خليفته على العالم بأسرِه في البَرِّ والبحر.

ويا جو بايدن، فكُن من الشاكرين يُزِدك الله عِزًّا إلى عزّك، فكُن باحثًا عن الحق وزُر السعوديّة عاجلًا غير آجلٍ؛ تزور السعودية لتلتقي بوليّ العهد محمد بن سلمان فتَقِف إلى جانبه وهو في غيبوبة غمرات الموت السريريّ لا يسمع ولا يرى ولا يتكلَّم كونه خارِجًا عن التغطية في غمرات الموت السريريّ؛ أي ميت تمامًا، وحذَّرته لئن عصى أمر الله وخليفته المهدي مِن أنَّ الله سوف يصرعه بكوفيد الموت في لمحِ البَصَر أو هو أقرب فيخرّ مَغشيًّا عليه مِن الموت السريريّ فلا فوت؛ فأخذَه الله بصيحةِ (كُن) ما لها من فَواق.

ويا للعجب فهل سوف نشاهِد جو بايدن ومحمد بن سلمان يظهران في مؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ عالَميٍّ يشاهده العالم بأسره؟! فإن حدث هذا فإنّي أُشهِد العرب وكافة دول الأعجمين في العالمين أنّي لست خليفة الله المهديّ، فلن يتحقق ذلك إلا أن يُفيق جو بايدن ولي العهد السعودي محمد بن سلمان فيُعيده للحياة من بعد موته، وأعلَم أن جو بايدن يعلم أنه لا يستطيع أن يُحيي الموتى، فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يُحيي الموتى إلّا بمعجزةٍ من الله لتكون آية التصديق له من ربه؟ كما أيّد بذلك عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صلى الله عليه وعلى أمه الصديقة القديسة العذراء وأسلِّم تسليمًا، وأبَشِّر النصارى محبِّينه والمُسلمين أحبابه الصالحين منهم بعودة رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم، ورسول الله إلياس، ونبي الله إدريس، ونبي الله اليسع، ومفاجأة معهم صلوات الله عليهم وأسلّم تسليمًا، ولكن بعد وقوع القول على المجرمين يخرج عبد الله ورسوله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم (عبد الله ورسوله) فلا يزال يملك المُعجِزات التي أيّده الله بها من قَبل وينفي أنه ولدُ الله سبحانه؛ بل عبد الله ورسوله صلى الله عليه وعلى أمة القديسة العذراء وأسلّم تسليمًا.

يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكي جو بايدن، فإمَّا أن تكون كَذَّابًا في نظر العالمين وإمّا أن تكون صادِقًا في نظر العالَمين؛ فأصِرّ على زيارتك العاجلة للمملكة العربية السعوديّة بحثًا عن الحَقّ، فإن كنت يا جو بايدن رَجُلًا كاذبًا فسوف ترضى أن تكون زيارةً صامتةً كما يُملُوها عليك الصّادون مِن آل سلمان وأولياؤهم على أن تكون خاليةً مِن المؤتمر الصحفيّ (صوتًا وصورةً) المُباشِر الحَيّ العالميّ لمحمد بن سلمان وجو بايدن،
فاحذَر أن ترضَى أن يجعلوك آل سلمان ووليّهم ترامب أضحوكةً بالوجه المُقنَّع لممثّل شخصية محمد بن سلمان، فإن رضيت أن يتمّ إلغاء المُؤتمر الصحفيّ فهنا سوف يعلم العالم بأسرِه أن الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن مِن الكاذبين لئن وافق على زيارةٍ خاليةٍ مِن المؤتمر الصحفيّ الحَيّ المُباشِر؛ بل لازم يكون مؤتمرًا صحفيًّا صوتًا وصورةً مسموعة للمشاهدين في الشّاشة وفيها وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان صوتًا وصورةً حيّة مسموعة عَبر القنوات الفضائيّة يتكلم فيها وليّ العهد تكليمًا كما عهِدناه فيلسوفًا ينطق باللغة العربيّة والإنجليزيّة كون معشر الشعب السّعوديّ العربيّ وكافّة الشعوب العربيّة سوف يعرفون صوتَ المُتكَلِّم في المُؤتمَر الصّحفيّ هل هو محمد بن سلمان أم شخصٌ يلبَس القناع الواقعيّ لصورة محمد بن سلمان؟

وربما يودّ الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن أن يقول: "عجَبٌ أمرك يا ناصر محمد اليماني! فهل آل سلمان بن عبد العزيز بن سعود يَستخِفّون بعقول زعماء العالَمين وشعوب العالَمين بوجوهٍ مُقنَّعةٍ للملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان؟! فكيف يخدع الشابّ المُراهق خالد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز - نائب وزير الدّفاع - رؤساء العالم مِن دوَل العجم والعرب بوجوهٍ مُقنَّعةٍ واقعيّةٍ للمُشاهِد إلى الصورة؟ ولكنّ رنين أصواتهم تفضح أي مُقنَّعٍ".

فمِن ثمّ يردّ عليك خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: اللهمّ نعم فقد مات صاحب السّموّ الملكيّ سلمان بن عبد العزيز بسبب كورونا، وتمّ مصرع وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان منذ مطلع فبراير لعامكم هذا 2022 مـ، ولكنّ الشابّ المُراهق خالد بن سلمان قائد أكبر كذبةٍ على مرّ تاريخ عصور البشر استخدَم الوجوه المُقنَّعة المُصَنَّعَة للملك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان، ومُستمِرّ بحلقات التّمثيل للملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان استخفافًا بعقول الناس لعلّ محمد بن سلمان يفيق مِن الموت السّريريّ أو يعود حُكم ترامب إلى العرش الأمريكيّ ليُنَصِّب خالدَ مَلِكًا على السّعوديّة؛ وحيل بينهم وما يشتهون كما فُعل بأشياعهم.

وكاد محمد بن سلمان مِن أن يكون ملِكًا - قابَ قوسين أو أدنى - لو أحياه الله حتى حدوث الحرب الروسيّة الأوكرانيّة؛ لكانت حرب روسيا وأوكرانيا أن تُحَقِّق لمحمد بن سلمان صُعوده على عرش المملكة العربيّة السعوديّة على طَبَقٍ مِن ذهبٍ يُقدِّمُه إليه الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن والرؤساء الأوروبيّون وهم كارهون بسبب ظروف الحرب؛ شانئينه ومُحبينه منكم، وشانئينه جاعلين حقوق الإنسان بشكلٍ عامٍّ وراء ظهوركم في غير الصحفيّ - جمال خاشقجي - ولكن حال الله بين محمد بن سلمان وبين ما يشتهيه وذلك بمصرعه بكوفيد الموت السّريريّ إن الله قويٌّ عزيزٌ، وهيهات هيهات .. وربّ الأرض والسّماوات أنّ الله صرعَ ولي العهد السعوديّ بكوفيد الموت فلا فوت في أقرب مِن لمح البصر قُبَيل سفره إلى بكين لحضور ألعاب الأولمبياد فأخلَف موعده لشي جين كوفيد كيدٌ مِن الله مَتينٌ فأدخَله في غمرات الموت السّريريّ بادئ الأمر فيموت، فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يبعث وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان بن عبد العزيز آل سعود مِن الموت؟

وربّما يَودُّ الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن أن يقول: "إن كان ما تقوله حقًّا، فمن ذا الذي يستطيع أن يُحيي محمد بن سلمان حتى يتكلّم إلى جانب الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن في المُؤتمر الصحفيّ صوتًا وصورةً حيّةً مُباشرةً كمِثل بروتوكولات الزّيارات الرسميّة لرؤساء العالم خصوصًا حين تكون الزّيارة مِن بعد خلافٍ وخصومةٍ وقطيعةٍ فلا بُدَّ أن يتِمّ عقد مُؤتمرٍ صُحفيٍّ ليس على الصّامت؛ بل مُؤتمرٌ صحفيٌّ - بَثٌّ مُباشِرٌ حيٌّ - صوتٌ وصورةٌ يُشاهده شعوب العالم بأسرِه مِن بعد الضيّافة للرئيس الأمريكيّ ووفده المُرافِق له مِن المسؤولين والصّحفيّين الإعلاميّين الأمريكيّين بضيافة وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان؟! ولكن يا ناصر محمد اليماني عَجَبٌ أمر آل سلمان إن كنتَ مِن الكاذبين فهذه مسألةٌ سُرعان ما يتِمّ حسمُها وليس بالشّرط حضور الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن حتى يتِمّ إجبار محمد بن سلمان للظّهور بالمؤتمر الصّحفيّ؛ ولكن إذا كنتَ كاذبًا يا ناصر محمد اليماني فما أسهل فَضحَكَ! كونهم يستطيعون آل سلمان فَضحَكَ في دقائق معدودةٍ فيَظهر الأمير محمد بن سلمان يتكلّم في موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدثَ خلال شهر فبراير وما بعده، كمثل أن يتكلّم عن الحرب الروسيّة فيدعو روسيا وأوكرانيا إلى إيقاف الحرب والتّفاوض والحِفاظ على السِّلم للدّولتين أو أيّ موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدثَ في السّاحة العالميّة مِن بعد
(ثلاثة فبراير لعام 2022 مـ)، فما أسهل فَضْحَك يا ناصر محمد اليماني لو كنتَ مِن الكاذبين، فهل مَعقول أنّ الشابّ المُراهق خالد بن سلمان استطاع أن يضحَكَ على رُؤساءٍ زاروا السّعوديّة مِن بعد مَصرع وليّ العهد محمد بن سلمان؟! فأمّا العجم فهو يستطيع أن يخدعهم خالد بن سلمان إلَّا أن يعقد مؤتمرًا صحفيًّا مسموعًا صوتًا وصورةً حيّةً، وأمّا الحوار الصّامت فَمِن رُؤساء العَجَم مَن لم يسَتطيعوا التّمييز بين صوت محمد بن سلمان وخالد بن سلمان، وأمّا الشّعب العربيّ السّعوديّ ومُتابِعيه مِن شعوب العرب فسُرعان ما يكتشفون صوت المُتكلِّم أنّه ليس صوت وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان؛ سواء كان المُمثِّل خالد بن سلمان أو غير خالد بن سلمان؛ فانتِحال الشّخصيّة (المُقنَّع) تكشِفُه نبرةُ صوت محمد بن سلمان حين يظهر صوتًا وصورةً حيّةً في موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدث مِن بعد إعلانك مصرع محمد بن سلمان بالموت السّريريّ وما وراء ذلك، فما أسهل فضحَك يا ناصر محمد اليماني إن كنتَ مِن الكاذبِين".

فمِن ثمّ يَردُّ على الرّئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن - خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني - وأقول: اللهمّ نعم لو كان ناصر محمد اليماني مِن الكاذبين فما أسهل فَضحَه، وأقول اللهمّ نعم يا جو فآل سلمان بن عبد العزيز يستطيعون فَضحِي في دقائق معدودةٍ لو كانوا مِن الصّادقين؛ بل يستطيعون أن يُدمِّروا دعوتي بمُجرّد ظهور وليّ العهد السّعوديّ - محمد بن سلمان - صوتًا وصورةً يتكلّم في مواضيع جديدةٍ حدثت مِن بعد ثلاثة فبراير الماضي، ولكنّهم لا يستطيعون إلا في حالةٍ واحدةٍ وهي أن يتِمّ إحياء المَلك سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان،
وكذلك نائب وزير الدّفاع خالد بن سلمان حتمًا يلقى مصيره فيصرعه الله بكوفيد الموت فلا فوت في أقرب مِن لمح البصر كونه يُخفِي آية العِظة والعبرة لصنّاع القرار في العالم بأسرِه؛ بل خالد بن سلمان مجرمٌ وأطغى وأظلم، فكيف يُصدِر أوامر إعدامٍ باسم الموتى (الملك سلمان وولي عهده محمد بن سلمان) وهم في عِداد الأموات وخالد بن سلمان بعيدٌ عن الأوامر وليس في الصّورة وهي أوامره؟! وحتمًا يَلقى مصيره إن لم يكن قد صرعه الله فإنّه لا يُعجِز الله أينما كان؛ ألا وإن خالد بن سلمان الشّاب الطايش المُراهق هو المُجرم الكبير أظلم وأطغى، فلن يستطيع الفِرار مِن مَكر الله الواحد القهار كونه مِن الذين يأمنون مكر الله ولا يأمن مَكر الله إلّا القوم الخاسرون.

وأبَشِّر أشرّ الدّواب الرئيس الأمريكيّ السّابق دونالد ترامب بعذابٍ مِن الله كلمحٍ بالبصر أو هو أقرب، وسبقت فتوانا بالحقّ منذ سنين فقلت لمحمد بن سلمان وليّ ترامب لسوف ننظر ونرى مَن مالك المُلك يُؤتي المُلك مَن يشاء وينزع المُلك مِمّن يشاء؛ فهل هو الرئيس الأمريكيّ السّابق أشرّ الدّواب دونالد ترامب؟ أم الله مالك المُلك؛ يُؤتي المُلك مَن يشاء وينزِع المُلكَ ممّن يشاء ويُعزّ مَن يشاء ويُذلّ مَن يشاء؟

ويا أسفي على الشّعب العربيّ؛ فهل أزاغ الله قلوبهم وأعمى بصائرهم؟ وإنها لتَعرفُ البهائم أنّ وليّ العهد السّعوديّ غائبٌ عن المشهد السّياسيّ منذ ما يُقارب ستّة أشهرٍ؛ وفقط فيديوهاتٍ صامتَةٍ رغم زيارات الرؤساء (عرب وعجم) تترى ولم يقُم محمد بن سلمان مع أحدهم بمؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ رغم أنّه يُحبّ الظهور والفلسفة؛ وهذا مِن حقِّه
، ولكن بما أن الزّيارات مُجرّد تمثيليّات ولا وجود للملِك سلمان ولا محمد بن سلمان على قيد الحياة بل مُجرّد تمثيليّات خالد بن سلمان للرؤساء؛ فمنهم مَن يعلمون بالحدث واستلَم ثمن صمتِه شيكًا كبيرًا مُعزِّزًا لاقتصاده، ومِنهم عَجَم لربّما لا يستطيعون التّمييز بين صوتِ محمد بن سلمان وصوت مَن ينتحلُ شخصيّة محمد بن سلمان، فاحذَر يا أيها الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن أن تكون أضحوكةً.

وأصِرّ على عقد مؤتمرٍ صحفِيٍّ يظهران فيه على الهواء مباشرةً (الرئيس الأمريكيّ جوزيف بايدن ووليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان) فإن لم تفعلوا ولن تفعلوا فاتّقوا الله شديد العِقاب.

يا معشر قادات العالم فمَن يَصرف عنكم كوفيد الموت المُخصّص لكم؛ يصرع الله به من يشاءُ منكم في لمح البصر أو هو أقرب حين صُدور الأمر مِن الله الواحد القهّار؟! فلا قِبَل لكم بمَكرِ الله الأسرع مِن لمح البصر ولا قِبَلَ لشعوبكم بحرب الله الكونيّة والكورونيّة.

وسبَقَ إعلان نفير أسراب الدّم الذي سوف يُخضِع الصّين وكافّة العالم لخليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني،
ويُؤسِفني أنّ الفيروس الجديد القادم مِن أقصى شرق الصين إلى الصين إلى العالمين كيدٌ من الله متينٌ وفياته في البالغين وما فوق خمسمائة مليون مِن كُلّ مليارٍ ورغمًا عن أنف الصين وشي جين سوف يُعلِنون للعالمين فقدان السّيطرة على جنود الله الكورونيّة المُسوَّمة والمُعلَّمة لفتح بابٍ ذي عذابٍ شديدٍ، فلكم حذَّركم خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مِن بطش أسراب الدّم الدّموية وأنّها هي المُنتَصِرة في حربها العالميّة، وما مضى إلّا مُناوراتٍ كورونيّة، وحذّرتُكم حربَها العالميّة العنيفة القادمة، وحذرتُكم كيدًا مِن الله في آخرها مَتينًا يغزوكم بقوّةٍ بكلمات الله العزيز الحكيم، وسَبَق أن أعلنّا لكم بأمرٍ مِن الله التّحدي أن تحيطوا بمنشأها عِلميًّا منذ أوّل بيانٍ تمّ إنزاله في شأن جنود الله كورونا بتاريخ: (05 - 03 - 2020 مـ) وفصّلنا مَكرَها تفصيلًا في سلسلة بيانات كورونا في واجهة موقعنا؛ موقع الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني والنّبأ العظيم:
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=324226

فوالله وتالله وبالله العظيم لَتُلقوا بلقاحاتكم أجمعين في الزّبالة كما وعدناكم مِن بادئ الأمر.

وإنكم لن ولن تجدوا لكم مخرجًا إلّا الدّعاء الذي كتبناه في بيانٍ بتاريخ:
(ستة وعشرين رمضان لعام 1441) بعنوانه التالي:
(فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل ..)
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=329951

كونكم لا تريدون أن تُصَدِّقوا بخليفة الله عليكم ناصر محمد اليماني داعي الحقّ مِن ربّكم إلى عبادة الله وحده لا شريك له إلّا بعذابٍ أليمٍ، وما ظلمَكم الله ولكن أنفسكم تَظلِمون كون أكثر العالَمين لا يهتَمّون بالبحث عن الحقّ مِن ربّهم، فكيف يهديهم الله؟! كون الله لا يهدي إلّا مَن اهتمّ بالبحث عن سبيل الحقّ إلى ربّه حتى يهدي الله قلوبهم فيجعل لهم نورًا يُبصرون به نور البيان الحق للقرآن العظيم لخليفة الله الإمام الأمَمِيّ العالميّ للنّاس كافّة؛ خليفة الله على العالم بأسرِه أخوكم المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

وأبَشِّر الذين يُخفون ويسعَون مُعاجِزين صادّين عن التّصديق بآيات العذاب للعالَمين، كذلك نُبشّرهم بعذابٍ مِن رجزٍ أليمٍ زيادةً على الغافِلين ولسوف يعلمون أيّ مُنقلبٍ يَنقلبون، وأقصد الذين يَصُدّون عن تصديق حرب الله الكونيّة والكورونيّة أو يُخفونها عن وسائل الإعلام للعالَمين أو يُخفون عدد الإصابات والوفيات بتَعمُّدٍ بسبب كِبَرهِم مِن عند أنفسهم فلا ولن يجدوا لهم مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا.

وما أجبَرنا على كتابة هذا البيان هو: إعلان الرئيس الأمريكيّ جو بايدن الذي أعلن زيارته للسعوديّة للقاء وليّ العهد السعوديّ محمد بن سلمان، فيا للعجب! فكيف أني أعلم من الله أنه صرعَ وليّ العهد محمد بن سلمان بكوفيد الموت المتَين فأرداهُ قَتِيلًا فأدخَله في موتٍ سَريريٍّ بادِئًا مِن الأمر، إذًا فأين محمد بن سلمان لتلتقي به يا جو بايدن وهو في عِداد الموتى هو وأبيه المَلك سلمان؟! ولا أعلم هل حدث التّعزيز الثّالث بمصرع خالد بن سلمان نائب وزير الدّفاع كونه لم يخضع لأمر الله فيُنَصِّب مَن جعلناه مَلِكًا عليهم (الأمير متعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود)، إذًا فليَصرِف خالد بن سلمان كيدًا مِن الله مَتينًا عن نفسه إن استطاع؛ فمصرع خالد بن سلمان حدثٌ حتمِيُّ الوُقوع ولا ولن يجِد له مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا بسبب فتنة التّمثيليّات ليَصدّ عن آيات العِظة والعِبرة للعالمين، ولا أظن خالد بن سلمان يُنيب إلى ربه ليهدي قلبه؛ بل أراه كمثل أخيه محمد بن سلمان مِن المُستكبرين المُجرمين وكَم غيرهم مِن صنّاع القرار مُجرمين في العَرَب والعَجَم أمثالهم في حقوق الإنسان فَليموتوا بغيظهم أينما كانوا في العالَمين، إنّ ربّي عليمٌ بذات الصّدور وإلى الله تُرجعُ الأمور.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..
خليفةُ الله وعبده؛ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.
_______
اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..