Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
al-Yamani

04-Dhu’l Hijjah-1443 AH
03-July-2022 AD
01:30 PM
(According to the Official Time of Mecca [Mother of Towns] )

O Joe Biden, Roll out the Red Carpet

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the Almighty, the Avenger of every arrogant in this mendacious world except those on whom my Lord has mercy

O US President, Joe Biden, and former President George Bush Jr. I shall say a word by the permission of Allaah: roll out the red carpet at the gate of the White House and gird your loins [prepare yourselves] to receive Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, as a guest on the United States of America soon. And my Lord is Allaah, the Truth, and the truth I say and Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani was never of the jesters, so if Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world, then what will your thought be about Allaah who Chose him to be His caliph on the whole world —it's land and sea— would not Allaah achieve His purpose, O non-Arabs and Arabs? Then, what do you think about him whom Allaah is with? And why do not you save yourselves from the distresses of the wars of the calamities of Allaah's cosmic and COVIDious [related to COVID] war, verily you are not co-equal to Allaah —the Lord of the Worlds— so listen to and comprehend this verse by which I was ordered by Allaah to recite unto the worlds as follows:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
(قُلِ ٱللَّهُمَّ مَـٰلِكَ ٱلۡمُلۡكِ تُؤۡتِی ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مَن تَشَاۤءُ وَتَنزِعُ ٱلۡمُلۡكَ مِمَّن تَشَاۤءُ وَتُعِزُّ مَن تَشَاۤءُ وَتُذِلُّ مَن تَشَاۤءُۖ بِیَدِكَ ٱلۡخَیۡرُۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَیۡءࣲ قَدِیرࣱ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة آل عمران 26]

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful

{Say, "O Allah, Owner of Sovereignty, You give sovereignty to whom You will and You take sovereignty away from whom You will. You honour whom You will and You humble whom You will. In Your hand is [all] good. Indeed, You have power over all things} 3:26
Truthful is Allaah the Great

Yes, Indeed! It is among the fundamental clear verses of the Book in the Great Qur’an and that is how the order of Allaah came to me to recite it as there is no new revelation; rather the true clarification of the Glorious Quran which you shall find truly manifested in actual reality. O US President, Joe Biden, my Lord is the Truth and the truth I say —with the decisive word that is not to be taken for amusement— that America, Russia, China, Britain, and all the major and minor powers must know that they truly cannot resist Allaah's cosmic and COVIDious wars, but you have entered the stage of the war of the greatest climatic calamities and COVID the severe soldier under the leadership of Allaah the Almighty the Praiseworthy. And the mightiest in power and most tormenting COVID has arrived, although it does not have even an atom's weight of disease symptoms except for only one which is death that shall not be escaped by whomever it hits in a blink of an eye. Furthermore, I am Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani who does not speak about Allaah except with the truth in regards to the description of COVID the firm plan of Allaah which strikes [with death] the wrongdoers and let me be more precise in describing the firm plan of Allaah, it does not strike with death in a blink of an eye— far is that from being the truth— but I swear by the Lord of the earth and the heavens that COVID— the firm plan of Allaah— strikes whomever it hits in sooner than a blink of an eye out of the intensity of its might by the Words of Allaah of the firm planning. And I mean the type dedicated to the arrogant wrongdoers so that they will neither be able to make a will nor return to their people, a gift for them from the Lord of the Worlds to whom and His caliph did not assign any importance, or did you find the origin of Corona— Allaah's soldiers— and from where did Allaah invade you with it, as per my announced challenge with the truth at the beginning for you to know the origin of Corona, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(فَذَرۡنِی وَمَن یُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِیثِۖ سَنَسۡتَدۡرِجُهُم مِّنۡ حَیۡثُ لَا یَعۡلَمُونَ ۝ وَأُمۡلِی لَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ كَیۡدِی مَتِینٌ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة القلم 44 - 45]

{So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm
[Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]
Truthful is Allaah the Great

You have indeed denied the minor signs of Allaah and it is now time for Allaah's soldiers of the firm plan by the command of their Creator, Leader, and Who taught them how He Created man and how they shall invade him. Also, Allaah Prepared them for the determining and decisive battle against Arab decision-makers and whomever Allaah wills from non-Arabs and their peoples, also many of them will disappear from TV screens very soon especially Arab decision-makers and whomever Allaah wills from non-Arabs, ergo they shall be struck with the same which Allaah struck King Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, which is the same thing Allaah promised to strike with Khalid bin Salman, the greatest among actors and those satisfied with turning people away from believing the edifying signs among the Arab and non-Arab decision-makers, guest, and host

Lo and behold! How will Joe Biden visit the dead to hold with them meetings, interviews, and security and economic agreements in KSA? This is utterly very strange and beyond wonder! And O US President Joe Biden, if you are truly a truth-seeker, nothing will befall you, and Allaah knows best what is within yourself so turn back to your Lord to guide your heart. Perhaps Joe Biden would like to say: “O Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, are your challenges still on concerning the fact that COVID of no escape from death has struck with death King Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman? Because the date of my visit to the Arabian Peninsula has approached”. Then Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani replies to you and says: “ O Joe, my answer is a “yes” filled with confidence and pride in Allaah the Almighty the Praiseworthy, also there were others —whom you did not witness— have sinned like the sins of their [late] companions and I advised them to take a lesson so they submit to Allaah's command of obeying His caliph, and worship Allaah alone thus they guide themselves and their peoples; therefore, Allaah increases them in the honour due to power. How many times did I advise them with the truth to choose what bears good for themselves but they did the opposite and instead of taking a lesson and example you see them striving to cause failure to the edifying signs for the worlds by devising some plan to turn people away from believing these signs, as a result, Allaah has counter-devised a plan against them in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

(أَمۡ أَبۡرَمُوۤا۟ أَمۡرࣰا فَإِنَّا مُبۡرِمُونَ ۝ أَمۡ یَحۡسَبُونَ أَنَّا لَا نَسۡمَعُ سِرَّهُمۡ وَنَجۡوَىٰهُمۚ بَلَىٰ وَرُسُلُنَا لَدَیۡهِمۡ یَكۡتُبُونَ)
صدق الله العظيم
[سورة الزخرف 79 - 80]

{Or have they devised [some] affair? But indeed, We are devising [a plan]. (79) Or do they think that We hear not their secrets and their private conversations? Yes, [We do], and Our messengers are with them recording. (80)} 43:79-80

How greatly did they belittle people's minds through fellows of the masked faces of King Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman under the leadership of the actor who fooled nations, Khalid bin Salman? And yes, indeed you will find these masked faces of the impersonators of Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman speaking to those around them among hosts as both the guest and the host have agreed on acting; however, they do not speak to the worlds live in an audiovisual way through TV about new topics that took place after the beginning of February 3, 2022 AD, and unequivocally neither Kind Salman nor his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman will do so until pigs fly, but Allaah has made them a lesson and example for decision-makers and other chiefs shall join them but I am not sure whether Allaah will give them time till the day of the Gulf Summit or he shall dismiss them from their posts to the Hellfire so you find no one to meet, O Joe Biden, as Arab leaders know, comprehend, and understand what Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani says ,but they got to far neglecting warnings and acted arrogantly as if they do not know while they know that Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truthful and never was I a lunatic who says conjectures about Allaah, O Joe Biden, so roll out the red carpet to receive Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani in Washington infront of the White House because Allaah will definitely make your necks and the whole world's bend in utter humility before Allaah's caliph al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani, provided that Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani is truly Allaah's caliph on the whole world and I repeat “on the whole world” O Joe Biden, by the permission of Allaah the Almighty the Praiseworthy. So worship Allaah alone no partners with Him O Joe Biden so that He increases your might and power; this I promise you with the decisive word that is not to be taken for amusement and follow the story of the death of King Salman and his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman
https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=45446

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the Worlds
Allaah's caliph on the whole world; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
Edited by: Sam al-Awami