الموضوع: O Christians, Rejoice! He Certainly was not Killed

النتائج 1 إلى 5 من 5
  1. smiling face O Christians, Rejoice! He Certainly was not Killed

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani
    02-Shawwal-1443AH
    03-May-2022AD
    12:31 PM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

O Christians, Rejoice! He Certainly was not Killed

Perhaps my righteous forerunner supporters would like to say before I give glad tidings to Christians and Muslims: " We are concerned about the title of this clarifying statement which bears good news to Christians that he was not killed despite finding him murdered, but who is he? And how is that even possible, o our beloved Imam? We have not survived yet from the signs concerned with Muslims about the rumors of the killing of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh ,who according to your ruling is still alive. Likewise, we have not survived yet your announcement of the death of King Salman and the clinical death of his crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman -owing to Allaah's firm plan of COVID- who is still suffering from the agonies of death, despite the fact that we see King Salman and his crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman on Saudi Tv consecutively receiving many of the leaders of the world, nonetheless, these silent videos of them are left for us to challenge with while we have kittens! O our Imam, why do you put us in awkward positions leading us to be fretted? And we mean not in the matter of the rumour about the killing of Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh because we can find a persuasive excuse for him for not appearing in public out of fear for his life. However, we are afraid that Salman and his son ,Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, might appear live and audiovisually in TV in a press conference or speak about any new incident that took place after you had announced their death since early February of this year, 2022 AD, but the truth is that we pretend in front of people that it would not turn us a hair if King Salman and Mohammed bin Salman spoke to the world live and audiovisually on Saudi Tv, about their stance on the Russian war against Ukraine and current novel events that took place after your announcement of their death.

Despite that we say it would not turn us a hair in regards to our belief in you to be Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi, the truth is we are worried about the burden of the malicious joy of the skeptics and mockers as you do not know how much arguments and mockery we face; that is why we are afraid that Salman and his son may speak audiovisually about recent incidents"

Then, I ,Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani reply to my beloved supporters, laughing at their utterances and say: "O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, do not think that Imam Mahdi is not aware of your replies and reactions that make me laugh out of what you say about not backtracking on following me even if Salman and his son were alive and that is because you are afraid that they may appear publicly and speak to people audiovisually, and this is regarded as a benchmark for you to turn back from following me in case they appeared audiovisually. And you had said before that you will not retreat or fall into the trial; however, you find that your Imam did not leave a chance, as tiny as an eye of a needle ,to take back his challenge because the news is not extracted from human or jinn resources but from Allaah the Lord of the worlds who Created me and taught me the true clarification of the Qur'an and chose me to be His greatest Caliph in the Book in spite of every arrogant one

As for the glad tidings I am giving to Christians, are that he was not killed despite the fact that their forefathers found him dead and thought that those who disbelieved from among the Children of Israel had killed the messenger of Allaah the real Messiah Jesus the son of Mary even though it was made to appear like that to them by Allaah while it was not him whom they had seen. To explain, it was made to appear like that to them while it was a body without a soul that had been Created by Allaah through His power and was put into the bed of the Messiah Jesus son of Mary and was covered with his bedspread in his house as per how Gabriel and other angels did after they had put the real Jesus in the coffin

And when a group of Jews came to the bed of Allaah's messenger, Jesus the son of Mary, they saw the person who was lying in his bed and was made apparent to them that it is undoubtedly him in the flesh and lacks not but a soul. They shedded the blood of this body-with-no-soul which was laying in the bed of the Messiah Jesus the son of Mary while it was made to resemble him to them in the flesh and it lacked not but a soul and certainly they did not kill the real Jesus, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا ‎﴿١٥٧﴾‏ بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ‎﴿١٥٨﴾‏ وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا ‎﴿١٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

{And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. (157) Allaah raised him [his soul] up to Himself. Allaah is almighty and wise. (158)
    There is not one of the People of the Book who will not believe in [Jesus] before his death, and on the Day of Resurrection he will be a witness against them. (159)} 4:157-159

As for those people who have been made to resemble Salman and Mohammed bin Salman, it is not a miracle ,rather, it is the same method that was adopted in using a mask that resembles the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh. When I explained the scenario of the rumor of the killing of the leader Ali Abdullah Saleh, and Mohammed bin Salman was informed of the news, the idea of ​​masks popped into his head to use from a security point of view, because he does not need a mask with his image on as what would be the benefit of wearing a mask of his own picture? But it is for him to make one of his bodyguards wear this mask that resembles his face, one who resembles him in terms of height and physique so that the body matches with the image, then the person puts on the mask of the picture of Mohammed bin Salman and he will look like an exact copy of the Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, likewise the mask of the face of King Salman will be an exact image of Salman.

But the company from which Mohammed bin Salman ordered the masks more than three years ago announced the news of the order of the masks, and I think it is a Japanese company, and the reason behind their announcement of the news is so that they do not bear any legal responsibility for participating in the impersonation of King Salman (through a mirror copy mask) because the one who requested the masks is not King Salman but his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, and according to the company’s announcement, the prince has requested for high-tech face masks that resemble him and his father one hundred percent, so that the one who looks at them does not doubt that they are not them, not even with one percent of doubt. What is left for those who order masks is to choose people who are similar to them in terms of height and physique ,thin or fat, so that the one who looks at them does not suspect them due to the difference in height or physique

And this request by Mohammed bin Salman was published in late 2018, by the Japanese company which manufactures these masks, before he imprisoned my Saudi supporters in KSA, but he did not know that Allaah will strike him down with
    the virus of His firm plan, in a blink of an eye and that Allaah will decease his father with Coronavirus; but he wanted to order masks of his image, his father's, brothers' and whomever he wills from among close people he knows; in terms of security to make whoever he wills from among bodyguards wear them like what Leader Ali Abdullah Saleh did in his war with Houthis, he made one of his bodyguards wear a mask that resembles his image; that is the dead one you saw on TV

As for Mohammed bin Salman, he gives orders to one of his bodyguards to wear his mask and appears to other people to see those who want to plot against him, whether from his family or from outside his family, in order to eliminate them after killing or attempting to kill the one wearing the mask with his image from his bodyguards, like his own bodyguard or his father's bodyguard; this is how he gets rid of his enemies, whether from within the Al Saud family or from outside.

But Mohammed bin Salman feels safe from The plot of Allah the Lord of the Worlds and he has imprisoned the supporters of Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani out of aggression and injustice, verily they did not cause any harm to the security of KSA in any way, and I have been patient with him for 3 years that perhaps he accepts the advice or fears Allaah until I lost my patience and called upon my Lord: "I am defeated", then the answer came from the Lord of the worlds so that I would carry the day through announcing the warning to Prince Mohammed bin Salman. But Mohammed, the father of Fahdah and Salman, acted arrogantly because he felt secure from the plan of the Most Merciful Allaah. As a result, he was stricken down in a blink of an eye when a command had been issued from Allaah, my Lord and his Lord, so he was punished for his sin and crime, and indeed your Lord does not wrong anyone

Anyway, Mohammed bin Salman's goal of the masks of the Japanese company was not the series of shows being performed now by the supervisors of this global series; involving the presidents of the world so allow me actors to tell you that this show of yours is like the hidden camera show of the Saudi actor
    Abdullah Asiri; called "Announcer in Trouble", because your show will not bring back to you Mohammed bin Salman and at the end everything will be revealed as Mohammed (Father of Salman) has died and death came upon him and neither he nor his father will come back to you. And their masks will not protect you from being debunked before the whole world unless you bring King Salman and his Crown Prince back to life

The fate and destiny of Allaah have come! How many times did I advise you to submit to them before push comes to shove when the lion-like virus arrives from China ,it will storm into your palaces and takes you down one by one, even if you hid from it in the wombs of your mothers who bore you, it would have gotten you; thus you will find neither an escape from it by the permission of Allaah, nor a guard and a protector from the plan of Allaah.

I swear by Allaah, you will not be able to resist the war of Allaah the Almighty the All-Wise except if you know that Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is a liar, thence there will be no fear concerning you nor shall you grieve. However, the greatest calamity upon you is that you know Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani is truthful in his announcement of the death of Salman and his son. And I had warned you in a statement in red font before the death of the Prince (MBS) but he acted arrogantly; as a result Allaah brought him down with his invincible power in a blink of an eye to make him a lesson for those who may take heed, and the matter is closed

O Al Saud (House of Saud), among the close decision-makers in the government of the Saudi Crown Prince, Mohammed bin Salman, here is one last piece of advice: agree together about the command of appointing Mite'b bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz to govern you and I ask Allaah that any other counter-decision by you will not bring about a disaster unto you. And if your dramatic performances continue, this will mean that you are defying the Command of Allah so I shall wait for the Judgment of Allaah in regards to you as it belongs to him and he is the best of Judges

Certainly, your depreciation of people's minds made through the show of "The masks of King Salman and Prince Mohammed bin Salman" made me write this clarifying statement, and I will expose the show of the masks and make the news that was published in 2018 AD like wildfire now, and for those who want to google it all they have to do is put the title of the news, which is titled:
    (Japanese company: Saudi authorities requested masks that resemble the face of the King and princes)

(Japanese company: Saudi authorities requested masks that resemble the face of the king and princes)
    London - Arabi21
    Wednesday, November 28, 2018
    07:16 PM GMT

"A Japanese company specialized in the manufacture of what is known as "realistic masks" that resemble human faces revealed that it had received a request from Saudi princes to manufacture masks that resemble the face of King Salman bin Abdulaziz and a number of other princes. And according to what was published by the agency of "Reuters", and reported by "Sputnik" in a report that quotes the "Japan Times" newspaper the professional Japanese company assured that "parties related to the Saudi government asked the company to manufacture masks that resemble the face of the king and some princes." The company elaborated, "It had received a request from one member of the royal family to manufacture masks that resemble the face of King Salman and other princes under the pretext of using them in paintings to be displayed in public places" according to the "Japan Times" newspaper. The company explained, "It usually receives requests to manufacture these types of masks for car and technology companies, and sometimes it receives requests from some organisations," explaining that the price of one mask costs about 2.600 USD. Sputnik reported that the "super realistic" plastic face masks produced by Fei Otsu, Shiga state, " have recently drawn the attention of facial recognition system developers in Japan and abroad ."In regards to the mechanism of making those masks, the company highlighted that a prototype of the mask is being created before using 3D facial data taken from images captured through a technology that company president Osamu Kitagawa (60 years old) explains as a "trade secret." Then, according to the Russian agency, the details are engraved on the mask using a chisel, then plastic resin is placed on to
    the mask, and it takes roughly two weeks to make a mask that resembles every detail of the real face)

https://m.arabi21.com/Story/1140803

End of Quotation
    _____

And this report was published on global news websites in November 2018, despite the fact that this news about the request of Prince Mohammed bin Salman from the Japanese company to manufacture masks of his image and his father's does not matter to me at all because Mohammad bin Salman intended to use it to reveal those who were waiting for and watching him to try to kill him thinking that the one wearing the mask is Mohammed bin Salman. But those who run the government after him and his father used those masks to avert people from believing the news about the death of Salman and Mohammad bin Salman which was announced by Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi (the Guided) Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani (from Yemen), and this forced me to make people understand how you took advantage of the usage of the technique of masked faces that are one hundred percent similar to the person they were manufactured to resemble

So you made shows with your visiting allies ,but you are forced to make silent videos of those who wear the masks so you do not get caught. So stop underestimating people’s minds, may Allaah destroy you , how can you turn away from the truth! And I swear by Allaah the Great ,if you do not repent to Allaah Lord of the worlds from turning people away from believing His signs of verification, Push will come to shove upon the consenting, the masked, and the visitor who accepts these acts of false pretense; then you will hear the news of their death except for those who repent and turn back to Allaah, indeed ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful, so be careful before push comes to shove.

And I command you to stop receiving presidential visits and to stop the shows in the silent videos of the masked ones who think that they
    will not get caught while acting in these shows hoping that Mohammad bin Salman will wake up from the agonies of clinical death. Also, I command you to admit the verification signs of the death of King Salman and Mohammad bin Salman owing to Coronavirus and carry out the order very soon by appointing whom I have chosen to govern you; that is the horse groomer (Mit'eb bin Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud). O Mit'eb bin Abdullah, you have suffered from injustice , so do not be a wrongdoing king to anyone, and be thankful ,but if not, do not blame anyone but yourself ; because Allaah’s caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani does not compliment anyone even if he was my father ; so I will not choose to compliment him against Allaah’s pleasure, because Allaah’s pleasure is better and more lasting; and if I do not , I will not find besides Allaah a protector or a helper , and I hope from my Lord to steadfast me, Exalted is my Lord who intervenes between a man and his heart; so whoever turns back to Allaah and asks Him to guide his heart, then guidance, strength, and giving serenity to hearts is from Allaah; the glorified and highly Exalted, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢٥﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال].

{O you who have believed, respond to Allah and to the Messenger when he calls you to that which gives you life. And know that Allah intervenes between a man and his heart and that to Him you will be gathered (24) And fear a trial which will not strike those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty (25) }} Truthful is Allaah the Great. [ Al-Anfaal 8:24-25 ]

O Allaah , I have delivered, so be my witness, and forewarned is forearmed, and to Allaah all matters will be returned

Peace be upon messengers , and praise be to Allaah , Lord of the worlds . Allaah’s caliph and servant Imam Mahdi ;Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani.

Translated by: Deena ADEL and Ahmed NAGUIB
    Edited by: Deena ADEL

اقتباس المشاركة 381218 من موضوع أبشِروا يا معشر النّصارى فإنه لم يُقتَل ..

الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني
    02 - شوال - 1443 هـ
    03 - 05 - 2022 مـ
    12:31 مساءً
    (بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى)

[لمتابعة رابط المشاركة الأصليّة للبيان]
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=381136

أبشِروا يا معشر النّصارى فإنه لم يُقتَل ..

ولربّما يَودُّ مِن قَبل الفتوى بالبُشرى للنّصارى والمسلمين كافّة الأنصار السّابقين الأخيار أن يقولوا: "يا الله مَخرجَكَ مِن عنوان هذا البيان الذي يحمل خبر البشرى للنصارى المسيحيين أنه لم يُقتَل برغم أنّهم وجدوه مقتولًا، ومَن هو الذي لم يُقتَل برغم أنّهم وجدوه مقتولًا؟ فكيف هذا يا إمامنا وحبيب قلوبنا؟! عادِ احْنَا ما قد تَخارَجنا مِن آياتٍ لدى المسلمين في إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح وهو حيٌّ يرزق حسب فتواك، وعادِ احْنَا ما قد تَخارجنا مِن إعلانك عن وفاة الملك سلمان ومصرع وليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان في غيبوبة غمرات الموت السّريريّ بسبب كوفيد كيدٍ مِن الله متين برغم أننا نرى المَلِك سلمان ووليّ عهده ابنه محمد بن سلمان يظهرون في شاشة التلفزيون السّعوديّ يستقبلون العديد مِن رؤساء العالم رئيسًا تلو الرّئيس مِن مُختَلف رؤساء الدّول غير أنّها فيديوهات صامتةٌ؛ فهذه التي باقية معنا نتحدّى بها برغم أنّ أيدينا على قلوبنا، فلماذا يا إمامنا تضعنا في مَواقِفٍ مُحرجةٍ حتى تجعلنا نضع أيدينا على قلوبنا؟ وليس بشأن إشاعة مقتل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح كوننا نستطيع أن نجد عُذرًا مُقنِعًا بسبب عدم ظهوره - خشيته على نفسه - ولكنّنا نضع أيدينا على قلوبنا خشية أن يظهر المَلِك سلمان أو ابنه وليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان في التلفزيون السّعوديّ بالصّوت والصّورة الحيّة على الهواء مباشَرةً في مُؤتمرٍ صحفيٍّ أو أيّ موضوعٍ جديدٍ حدثَ مِن بعد إعلانك موت الملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده محمد بن سلمان منذ أوائل شهر فبراير لهذا العام 2022 مـ. فالحقّ نقوله لك يا إمامنا أننا نتظاهر أمام الناس أنها لم تهتزّ فينا شعرةً حتى ولو ظهر المَلِك سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان يتكلّمان على الهواء مباشرةً في التلفزيون السّعوديّ فيُخاطِبون العالَم بالصّوت والصّورة عن مَوقِفهم مِن الحرب الرّوسيّة على أوكرانيا، وعن الأحداث الرّاهنة المُستجدّة مِن بعد إعلانك نبأ وفاتِهم، وبرغم أننا نقول أنها لن تهتزّ فينا شعرة (في يقيننا أنّك خليفة الله المهديّ) ولكن الحقيقة أنّ أيدينا على قلوبنا مِن هَمِّ شماتة المُمترين والمُستهزِئين فأنت لا تعلم ما نلاقيه مِن جَدَلٍ واستهزاءٍ ونخشى لو يظهرون - سلمان وابن سلمان - فيتكلّمون بالصّوت والصّورة في مواضيع حديثة".

فمن ثمّ يردّ خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني على أنصاري أحبّة قلبي مُتبسِّمًا ضاحكًا مِن قولهم وأقول: يا أحبّتي في الله لا تحسبوا أنّ الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني لا يُتابِع ردودكم ورَدّة فِعلِكم فأتبسَّم ضاحكًا من خطوط الرّجعة التي تَكتبوها في ردودِكم أنّكم لا ولن تتراجعوا عن اتِّباعي حتى ولو ظهر سلمان وابن سلمان أحياء يُرزَقون وذلك بسبب خشيَتكم لو يظهرون للناس في الحقيقة صوتًا وصورةً، وذلك منكم خط رجعةٍ في حالة لو يظهرون صوتًا وصورةً؛ فسبَقت فتواكم أنّكم لا ولن تتراجعوا ولن تُفتَنوا ولكنّكم تجدون إمامكم لم يَترُك خُرمَ إبرة (طريق رجعةٍ لنفسِه) كون الخبر ليس مِن مصادر البشر ولا مِن مَصدر الجان؛ بل مِن الله ربّ العالَمين الذي خلقني وعلّمني البيان الحقّ للقرآن واصطفاني خليفته الأكبر في الكتاب رغم أنف كلّ مُستَكبِرٍ.

وأما البُشرى التي جعلناها للنصارى المسيحيّين هي خبر البشرى أنه لم يُقتَل رغم أنهم وجدوه - آبائهم الأولين - مقتولًا وظنّوا أن الذين كفروا مِن بني إسرائيل قتلوا رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بشَحمِه ولَحمِه وعَظمِه وصورته رغم أنّه فقط شُبِّه لهم مِن الله أنّه شخصُ وصورة المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصّلاة والسّلام ولكنّه ليس هو؛ بل شُبِّهَ لهم بجَسدٍ مَخلوقٍ بقُدرة الله - جسدٌ بلا روحٍ - في فراش منام المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ومُتغَطّي بلحاف المسيح عيسى ابن مريم كما وضعه الروح القدس جبريل والملائكة في مَرقَد المسيح عيسى في داره فجعلوه مكان رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم بعد أن حملوا رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم ووضعوه في التّابوت، وحين جاء نفَرٌ مِن اليهود يَغزون مَرقَد رسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم فوجدوا الشّخص مُستَلقٍ على الفراش وشُبِّهَ لهم وكأنّه هو شخص المسيح عيسى ابن مريم لا شك ولا ريب؛ لحمٌ وعظمٌ ودَمٌ لا يَفتقِدُ إلّا الرّوح، وأراقَ دَمَه طعنًا بالسّيوف نَفرٌ مِن اليهود الأوّلين فسفكوا دماء ذلك الجسد المُستَلقي في فراش المسيح عيسى ابن مريم الذي شُبِّهَ لهم أنّه المسيح عيسى ابن مريم صورةً ولحمًا وعظمًا ودَمًا لا تنقُصه إلّا الرّوح، وما قتلوه هو يقينًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلَٰكِن شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِي شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا ‎﴿١٥٧﴾‏ بَل رَّفَعَهُ اللَّهُ إِلَيْهِ ۚ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ عَزِيزًا حَكِيمًا ‎﴿١٥٨﴾‏ وَإِن مِّنْ أَهْلِ الْكِتَابِ إِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهِ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا ‎﴿١٥٩﴾‏} صدق الله العظيم [سورة النساء].

وأما المُتشبِّهونَ بسلمان ومحمد بن سلمان فليست بمعجزةٍ؛ بل هي نفس طريقة تشبيه قناع الزّعيم علي عبد الله صالح، فحين شرحنا سيناريو إشاعة مَقتل الزّعيم علي عبد الله صالح واطَّلَع محمد بن سلمان على الخبر ظهرَت لديه فكرةُ الأقنعة لاستخدامها مِن ناحيةٍ أمنيّةٍ فهو لا يحتاج لقناع بصورته، فما الفائدة ليَلبَس قناعَ بصورتِه؟! كلّا؛ بل يُلبِسُ قِناع وجهِه مَن يشاءُ مِن حِراستِه الجسديّة؛ مَن يُشبهُه مِن ناحية بُنيَته في الطُّول والبُنيَة الجسديّة فقط ليُوافِق الجسدُ الصّورَة فيُركّب عليه قناع صورة محمد بن سلمان فيكون صورةً طِبق الأصل لوليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان، أو قناع وجه الملِك سلمان فيكون صورةً طِبق الأصل لسلمان.

ولكنّ الشّركة التي طَلَب منها الأقنعة محمد بن سلمان قبل ما يزيد على ثلاث سنواتٍ قامت بإعلان خبر طلب الأقنعة، وأظنّها شركةً يابانيّة، وسبب إعلانهم بالخبر وذلك لكي لا يتحمّلوا أيّ مسؤوليّة قانونيّة بسبب المُشاركة في انتِحال شخصيّة المَلِك سلمان (صورةٌ طِبقَ الأصل)، كون الذي طلبها ليس الملك سلمان بل وليّ عهده الأمير محمد بن سلمان، وحسب إعلان الشّركة بطلب سُموّ الأمير لأقنِعة وجوهٍ ذات تقنيّةٍ عالية الدِّقة تُشبِه محمد وأبيه مائة بالمائة بحيث لا يشُكّ النّاظر إليهم أنّهم ليسوا هم ولا بنسبة واحد في المائة مِن الشك، ويبقى على طالبي الأقنعة اختيار أشخاص فقط يُشبِهونهم مِن ناحية الطّول والبُنية الجسديّة - نحيفٌ أو ثخينٌ فقط - وذلك حتى لا يَشتَبِه فيهم النّاظر إليهم بسبب اختلاف الطُّول أو البُنية الجسديّة. وهذا الطّلب مِن محمد بن سلمان نشرته الشركة اليابانيّة مُصنِّعةُ الأقنعة في أواخر عام 2018 قبل أن يُقدِمَ محمد بن سلمان على حبس أنصاري السّعوديّين مِن مواطني المملكة، ولم يكن يعلم بأنّ الله سوف يصرعُه بفيروس كيده الشّديد في لمحِ البصر، ولم يكن يعلم أنّ الله سوف يتوفّى أباه بفيروس كورونا؛ بل كان يَقصِد محمد بن سلمان مِن طلب أقنعة صورته وأبيه وإخوته ومَن يشاء مِن المُقرَّبين وذلك مِن ناحيَةٍ أمنيةٍ يُلبِسُها مَن يشاء مِن حرس الحمايات الجسديّة كما فعل الزعيم علي عبد الله صالح في حربه مع الحوثيّين فلبِسَ قناعه أحد أفراد الحماية الجسديّة؛ فذلك الذي شاهدتُموه في شاشة التلفاز مقتولًا.

وأمّا محمد بن سلمان فيأمُر مِن حِراسته الجسديّة مَن يَلبَس قِناعَه ويَظهَر لقومٍ آخرين ليَنظرَ مَن الذين يريدون المكر به سواءٌ مِن أسرته أو مِن خارج أسرته لكي يقضي عليهم مِن بعدِ قتلِ أو محاولة قتلِ حامل قناع صورته مِن الحماية الجسديّة، كمثل حارسه الشّخصي أو حارس أبيه الشّخصيّ؛ فهكذا يتخلّص مِن أعداءه سواءٌ مِن داخل أسرة آل سعود أو مِن خارج آل سعود.

ولكن محمد بن سلمان يأمَن مكرَ الله ربّ العالَمين، وحبَس أنصار خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني عُدوانًا وظلمًا ولم يَمسّوا أمن المَملكة العربيّة السّعوديّة بسوءٍ فصبرنا عليه ثلاث سنواتٍ لعلّه يتذكّر أو يخشى؛ حتى نفِذَ صَبري فدعوتُ ربّي أنّي مغلوبٌ؛ فجاء الرّدُّ مِن ربّ العالَمين فانتصَر بإعلان التّحذير للأمير محمد بن سلمان؛ فاستكبر محمد (أبو فهده وسلمان) كونه يأمَن مكرَ الرّحمن؛ فتَمّ صَرعُه في أقرب مِن لمحِ البصر حين صدور الأمر مِن الله ربّي وربّه فنال جزاء ذنبه وإجرامه ولا يَظلِم ربك أحدًا.

وعلى كلّ حالٍ لم يكن هدفُه مِن الأقنعة المطلوبة مِن الشّركة اليابانيّة هو مسلسل التمثيليّة التي يقوم بها الآن المُشرفون على هذا المسلسل العالَميّ على مستوى رؤساء العالم، فاسمَحوا لي أيّها المُمثّلين أن أقول لكم: إنّ مُسلسَلكم كمثل مُسلسل الكاميرا الخفيّة للمُمثّل السّعوديّ عبد الله عسيري (مذيع في ورطة) كونه لن يُعيد الله إليكم محمد بن سلمان وفي النهاية ينكشف المَستور كون محمد (أبو سلمان) انقضى عمره وحضره الموت فلن يَعودَ إليكم وأباه، ولن تنفعكم أقنِعتهم مِن كشف الحقيقة للعالم بِأسرِه حتى تعيدوا روح الملِك سلمان ووليّ عهده.

وجاء قضاء الله وقدره، فلكم نصحتُ لكم أن ترضوا بقضاء الله وقدَره قبل أن يقع الفأس في الرّأس حين وصول الفيروس الأسد مِن الصّين فيَقتحِم عليكم قُصوركم فيصرَعكم واحدًا واحدًا حتى لو تخبّأتم منه في بطون أمّهاتِكم اللاتي ولدنَكم لنَال منكم؛ فلن تجدوا عنه مَصرِفًا بإذن الله؛ فلن تجدوا لكم مَن يَقيكُم مِن مَكر الله مِن وليٍّ ولا واقٍ.

وأقسِم بالله العظيم لا قِبَلَ لكم بحربِ الله العزيز الحكيم إلّا أن تكونوا تعلمون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني مِن الكاذبين فلا خوفٌ عليكم ولا أنتم تحزنون، ولكنّ الطّامة الكبرى عليكم أنّكم لَتعلمون أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني حقًّا لمِن الصّادقين بإعلانه مصرع سلمان وابن سلمان.

وسبق قبل مصرع الأمير تحذير ونذير بالخطّ الأحمر فاستكبَر محمد بن سلمان فصرعَه الله ذو القوّة التي لا تُقهَر في أقرب مِن لمح البصر ليجعَله عِبرةً لمَن يَعتبِر، وقضي الأمر.

ويا آل سعود مِن صُنّاع القرار المُقرَّبين في حكومة وليّ العهد السّعوديّ محمد بن سلمان نصيحةٌ أخيرةٌ: فأجمِعوا أمرَكم بتنصيب (مِتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز) وأرجو مِن الله أن لا يكون أمركم عليكم غُمّة فإذا استَمرّ تَمثيلُكم فهذا يعني تَحدّي أمر الله، فسوفَ أنتظر ما يَحكُم الله به في شأنِكم فالحُكم لله خير الفاصِلين.

وأجبرَني على كتابة هذا البيان استِخفافكم بعقول الناس بمسلسل (قناع الملك سلمان وقناع الأمير محمد بن سلمان) بل سوف نقوم بفضح مسلسل الأقنعة و نجعل الخبر الذي تم نشره في عام 2018 مـ الآن كالنّار في الهشيم، ولِمَن أراد البحث عنه في مُحرّك (جوجل) فما عليه إلا أن يضعَ عنوان الخبر والذي بعنوانٍ كما يلي:
    (شركة يابانية: جهات سعودية طلبت أقنعة تشبه وجه الملك وأمراء)
    اقتباس المشاركة :
    (شركة يابانية: جهات سعودية طلبت أقنعة تشبه وجه الملك وأمراء)
    لندن - عربي21
    الأربعاء، 28 نوفمبر 2018
    07:16 م بتوقيت غرينتش

كشفت شركة يابانية متخصصة في صناعة ما يُعرف بـ"الأقنعة الواقعي" التي تشبه الوجه البشري، وصول طلبٍ لها من أمراء سعوديين، لصناعة أقنعة شبيهة بملك المملكة العربية السعودية سلمان بن عبد العزيز وعدد آخر من الأمراء.
    وبحسب ما نشرته وكالة "رويترز"، وأوردته وكالة "سبوتنيك" في تقرير لها نقلا عن صحيفة "يابان تايمز" فقد أكدت الشركة اليابانية المحترفة، أن "جهات مرتبطة بالحكومة السعودية، طلبت منها صناعة أقنعة تحاكي وجه الملك وبعض الأمراء".
    وأوضحت الشركة، أنها "تلقت الطلب من أحد أفراد العائلة المالكة لصناعة أقنعة مستنسخة من وجه الملك سلمان والأمراء، بحجة استخدامها في لوحات تعرض في الأماكن العامة"، وفق صحيفة "يابان تايمز".

ونوّهت الشركة، أنها "عادةً تتلقى طلبات لصناعة مثل هذه الأقنعة لشركات سيارات وتكنولوجيا، وأحيانا تتلقى طلبات من بعض المنظمات"، موضحة أن سعر القناع الواحد تصل تكلفته لنحو 2600 دولار.

وذكرت "سبوتنيك" أن أقنعة الوجه البلاستيكية "السوبر واقعية" التي تنتجها شركة "في أوتسو" بمحافظة شيغا، "اجتذبت مؤخرا الاهتمام في الداخل والخارج، من مطوري نظام التعرف على الوجه".
    وحول آلية صنع تلك الأقنعة، أوضحت أنه يتم إنشاء نموذج أولي للقناع من قبل باستخدام بيانات ثلاثية الأبعاد للوجه، مأخوذة من صور يتم التقاطها بواسطة تقنية يؤكد رئيس الشركة أوسامو كيتاجاوا (60 عاما) أنها "سر تجاري".

ويتم بعد ذلك وفق الوكالة الروسية، نقش التفاصيل على القناع باستخدام "إزميل"، وبعدها يوضع راتنج البلاستيك فوقها، ويستغرق الأمر ما يقرب من أسبوعين لاستكمال قناع، والذي يحاكي كل تفصيل الوجه الحقيقي)
    https://m.arabi21.com/Story/1140803
    انتهى الاقتباس
    انتهى.

وهذا الخبر المنشور في مواقع الأخبار العالميّة في خلال شهر نوفمبر 2018.

وبرغم أنّ هذا الخبر بِطلبِ الأمير محمد بن سلمان مِن الشّركة اليابانيّة لتصنيع قناعِ وجهه ووجه أبيه لا يهُمّني في شيءٍ كونه كان هدف محمد بن سلمان استخدامَه لكَشف الذين يتربّصون به فيُحاولون قتلَه بظنّهِم أنّه محمد بن سلمان ولكنّ الذين يُسيِّرون الحكومة مِن بعده وأبيه استخدموه لفتنة الصدّ عن خَبَر خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني بمصرع سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان مِمّا أجبرنا على تفهيم الناس كيفيّة استغلالكم لتقنيّة الوجوه المُقنَّعة التي تُشبهُ صاحبها مائة بالمائة فجعلتُم مسلسلات مع أوليائكم مِن أصحاب الزّيارات، ولكنكم مُجبرون على فيديوهات صامتةٍ لأصحاب الوجوه المُقنّعة حتى لا يُكتَشَف أمركم، فكفى استخفافًا بعقول الناس قاتلكم الله أنّى تُؤفَكون.

فأقسم بالله العظيم إذا لم تتوبوا إلى الله ربّ العالَمين مِن الصّدِّ عن تصديق آياته أنّه سوف يقع الفأس في الرأس على الرّاضي والمُقنَّع والزّائر الرّاضي مِنهم بالتّمثيليّة فتسمعوا خبر مصرعهم أجمعين إلّا مَن تاب وأناب فإنّ الله غفورٌ رحيمٌ، فاحذَروا مِن قبل أن يقع الفأس في الرأس.

ونأمر بمنع مسلسل الزّيارات والتّمثيليّات في الفيديوهات الصّامتة للمُقَنَّعين حتى لا يُكتَشف أمرهم بمسلسل التّمثيل على أمل أن يفيقَ محمد بن سلمان مِن غمراتِ الموت السّريريّ بل نأمركم بالاعتراف بآيات التّصديق بمصرع الملك سلمان ومحمد بن سلمان بفيروس كورونا وتنفيذ الأمر عاجلًا بتنصيب مَن جعلناه عليكم أميرًا؛ ذلكم سائس الخيل (مِتعب بن عبد الله بن عبد العزيز آل سعود). فقد جرَّبتَ الظّلم يا متعب بن عبد الله فكُن مَليكًا لا يُظلَم عنده أحدٌ، وكُن مِن الشّاكرين ما لم؛ فلا تلومَنَّ إلّا نفسك، فليس لدى خليفة الله المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني مُداراة أو مجاملة لأحدٍ حتى لو كان أبتي فلن أجاملَه على حساب رضوان ربّي فرضوان ربّي خيرٌ وأبقى، ما لم أفعل؛ فلن أجد لي مِن دون الله وليًّا ولا نصيرًا،

وأرجو مِن ربّي التّثبيت، سبحان ربّي الذي يَحولُ بين المَرء وقلبه؛ فَمَن يُنيب إلى ربه ليهدي قلبه فَمِن الله الهُدى والتّثبيت والرَّبط على القلوب سبحانه وتعالى علوًّا كبيرًا تصديقًا لقول الله تعالى: {يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اسْتَجِيبُوا لِلَّهِ وَلِلرَّسُولِ إِذَا دَعَاكُمْ لِمَا يُحْيِيكُمْ ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ يَحُولُ بَيْنَ الْمَرْءِ وَقَلْبِهِ وَأَنَّهُ إِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٢٤﴾‏ وَاتَّقُوا فِتْنَةً لَّا تُصِيبَنَّ الَّذِينَ ظَلَمُوا مِنكُمْ خَاصَّةً ۖ وَاعْلَمُوا أَنَّ اللَّهَ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ ‎﴿٢٥﴾}‏ صدق الله العظيم [سورة الأنفال].

اللهم قد بلّغت اللهمّ فاشهَد قد أعذر مَن ذكّر وأنذر وإلى الله تُرجع الأمور.

وسَلامٌ على المُرسَلين والحمد لله ربّ العالَمين..
    خليفة الله وعبده الإمام المهدي ناصر محمد اليماني.

2. افتراضي

جزاك الله كل خير أختي المكرمه.. دينا ..
    وجعل الله في عملك البركه . وهدى به من ضل ونفع به جميع الناس الضالين مسلمهم ونصاراهم.اللهم أمين

3. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : عبدالله خطاب
    جزاك الله كل خير أختي المكرمه.. دينا ..
    وجعل الله في عملك البركه . وهدى به من ضل ونفع به جميع الناس الضالين مسلمهم ونصاراهم.اللهم أمين
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=381994
    انتهى الاقتباس من عبدالله خطاب
    اللهم آمين ، و إياكم أخي المكرم

4. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : دينا
    اللهم آمين ، و إياكم أخي المكرم
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=382003
    انتهى الاقتباس من دينا
    توجد ملاحظة في بيان بعنوان كسوف السماء في يوما ما..
    توجد عبارة باللون الاحمر لم اجدها في البيان المترجم وتوجد في القسم الأخير من البيان بإلاضافة إلى الرابط.

5. افتراضي

اقتباس المشاركة : ابواسامه الانسان
    توجد ملاحظة في بيان بعنوان كسوف السماء في يوما ما..
    توجد عبارة باللون الاحمر لم اجدها في البيان المترجم وتوجد في القسم الأخير من البيان بإلاضافة إلى الرابط.
    رابط الاقتباس :
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=382008
    انتهى الاقتباس من ابواسامه الانسان
    شكرا جزيلا ، إن شاء الله يتراجع

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. ..O community of (Nassara) Christians, rejoice surely he was not murdered
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 06-05-2022, 11:34 PM
  2. No Diya Ought To Be Given To The Family of Whoever Killed Himself
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-11-2021, 08:53 PM
  3. No blood money should be given to the family of who killed himself..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-11-2021, 06:56 PM
  4. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-01-2017, 11:01 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 10-06-2015, 09:34 AM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك