الموضوع: The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

صفحة 1 من 7 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 1 إلى 10 من 62
  1. smiling face The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

-1-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

AH 10- Rajab - 1441
    05-03-2020 AD
    12:51 PM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Corona virus is of the lesser
    torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may
    repent

In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful, Allah's prayers of forgiveness be upon His prophets and His loyal servants, in every time and place, and there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve

Indeed, so often we gave advice the decision makers; especially the leaders of Muslim and general advice to non-Muslim leaders, but they do not like advisors. Anyway, the deniers disbelieved in the word of Allah, whether they are atheists, those who associate partners with Allah, or Muslims, except him upon whom my Lord has given mercy, and earned good in his faith. Indeed, I leave you to Allah, the One, the Almighty, who chooses me as His caliph over the world to manifest me over you by His power and strength.

(فَذَرۡنِی وَمَن یُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِیثِۖ سَنَسۡتَدۡرِجُهُم مِّنۡ حَیۡثُ لَا یَعۡلَمُونَ(٤٥)وَأُمۡلِی لَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ كَیۡدِی مَتِینٌ)

{So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is
    firm
    [Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

And here Allah is challenging you with one of his smallest soldiers that cannot be seen by the naked eye. He shook the major and minor countries of the world a severe shaking despite it being a mere virus for humans that you do not have encompassing knowledge about whereby Allah Has invaded you with it, by which Allah is challenging the entirety of medical scientists. Indeed, they will never find a vaccine for it as they claim, so whatever they announce, do not be deceived. I swear by Allah that they are liars, even if they backed each other up with help and support, despite the virus being just a tiny living creature of the unseen soldiers of Allah, just so that you may know that you will not encompass anything of His knowledge except for what He wills, praise be to Him.

But you people are deviators, and you will see the plotting of the soldiers of Allah; the Corona virus that suffocates, that which you had not taken into account. And Allah will progressively lead people with its secretive and smart way of infecting to reach whom Allah wills among their masters and eminent ones from where they do not know. And I see the World Health Organisation do not consider it as a pandemic yet as they claim they will control it, indeed they are liars, as how can they control the torment of Allah? But I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-yamani, caliph of Allah over the world, give you ruling with truth that it is not only a pandemic, but global torment.

Since it is a kind of a lesser torment short of the greater torment so that you may repent, definitely the death rate is low at first, but cases now are in millions, and so many people do not know yet that they are infected, and this is a plot of God so that they inflict other people who think themselves to be secure from the torment of Allah that suffocates the respiratory system. Their chests will be tight and constricted as though they were ascending upwards into the sky until they suffocate because of the conjunction of the respiratory system and its duct.

So how would Allah not afflict the arrogant ones who are the most worthy of it? Those who turn away from the remembrance of their Lord, so that they may repent. And God destroys whoever He wants among them to be an admonition for the world in order to return to their Lord by humble supplication and prayers to remove His torment promising Him to follow His Book, the Holy Qur'an, asking Him for strength as He intervenes between a man and His heart, as they hope Allah to strengthen their hearts to keep their promise to God in order to keep them away from the torment, so that Allah removes the torment from them so that they follow His Book, the Holy Qur'an, and be rightly guided.

I want to conclude my clarification with the Call from Allah in the Holy Qur'an during the admonition of His torment about the illness within the chest, as it is an admonition of torment for those who fear God. In line with the verse:

(یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدۡ جَاۤءَتۡكُم مَّوۡعِظَةࣱ مِّن رَّبِّكُمۡ وَشِفَاۤءࣱ لِّمَا فِی ٱلصُّدُورِ وَهُدࣰى وَرَحۡمَةࣱ لِّلۡمُؤۡمِنِینَ)
    [Surah Yunus 57]

O mankind, there has come to you admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the chests. And guidance and mercy for the believers.
    [Surah: 10 - Yunus - Verse: 57]

And I know it is a torment, suffering, and a great horror for many peoples that they may repent and worship Allah alone no partners with Him, and repent from the great sins; injustice and immortality; the apparent and concealed of it, privately and publicly, also to perform ablution perfectly to worship Allah alone no partners with Him, and do not invoke anyone but Allah.

Know you that it is a global torment, with hidden plotting from Allah, the One, the Almighty, and not just a pandemic as you are claiming, you will definitely know that. So flee from Allah to Him, I am just a clear warner. And do not close mosques, the Houses of Allah, in the face of those who take refuge in Him wanting to establish prayers to their Lord alone no partners with Him. Indeed, Mosques are for Allah, so do not invoke anyone with Him. Indeed, whoever enters Allah's Houses to worship Him will be secure from the suffocating virus even if there are infected people taking refuge in Him with them, the righteous person praying will not be infected, as they are believers and rely upon their Lord, so, rely on Him if you are believers.

Know you that the Corona virus is a new torment of great might, that causes those whom Allah wants to be out of breath little by little, and those who are cured should know it is not because of medication but because of their invocation to God, the most Merciful. Thus, scientists will never find a cure for the torment of Allah, as it is not a trial from Allah to test what is in your hearts, nay, it is a torment that attacks those who Allah wills to be infected amongst those who turn away among you that they may return. Among you are those who will die of the suffocating torment called "Corona - virus" and it is but of the lesser torment short of the greater one that perhaps they may repent and supplicate humbly to their Lord in order for Him to remove the severe torment from them in order to follow the Book of truth from their Lord, the Holy Qur'an.

The torment sha not be removed from those who prostrate to what is called " Al-Hussein Dust"! (In Shi'a), as Allah has not sent down any authority of that in the Holy Qur'an nor in the true teachings (of the prophet) that came from their Lord. In fact, they innovated it themselves. And it shall also not be removed from those who invoke those in the graves
    to remove the torment, as the latter do not hear the supplication, and even if they were to hear they would not answer them, and on the Day of Resurrection, will reject them for their associating them (with God) and will be against them. Indeed, I warned and advised you not to invoke anyone with Allah, but Alas! Most of them believe not in Allah except while they associate others with Him.

Furthermore, I warn the wrongdoers in general; the eminent ones and those who follow them whether in Muslim ir non-Muslim countries of the lesser torment of Allah, and of other signs of torment until the greater torment overshadows the oppressing people, within the land, who wronged their peoples without any right and increased the corruption. Indeed, your Lord is ever watchful.

In addition, I warn them from the torment of the Planetoid of torment that will cause quakes behind the western Atlantic in the United States of America, thus it will stir up clouds of dust from their land causing the atmosphere to be full of dust, a striking wave will spread widely in the whole world. And you will know that we are truthful by the permission of Allah, Lord of the world. After that, there will come planet "Saqar" in case the torment planetoid was not enough of a reminder for you, ao fear Allah O you of understanding.

The promised great corruption has come to the blessed Mosque; Al-Aqsa; the first of the two Qiblas (prayer direction). Indeed the sacredness of Al-Aqsa Mosque for Allah is the same as the sacredness of the Sacred Mosque, O you who undersold the glorified house of Allah. Certainly, You will never find any protector nor defender from Allah or from His torment, and you will lose this life and the hereafter, and it is the greatest loss, I am but a clear adviser.

Death has come to you while you are turning away in heedlessness.

O Allah, I have delivered, so be my witness.

Peace be upon the messengers, praise to Allah, Lord of the world.

Caliph and servant of Allah; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Shimaa FAHMY
    Edited by: Danny KADDOURA & Tracy SIDDALL

2. smiling face The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

-2-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani

25-Rajab-1441 AH
    20-03-2020 AD
    06:45 AM
    (According to the official time of Makkah mother of towns)

Be Mindful of Allah, O My Beloved Global Electronic Army of Supporters

In the name of Allah, there is no power but with Allah .. Be mindful of Allah O my beloved righteous forerunner supporters, in the love of Allah. And do not lose heart or sit back in regards to the Da'wa (call) or (its) conveyance to save mankind from the tempestuous and most destructive coronavirus; that is the thunderous XXL coronavirus

And We show them not a sign except that it is greater than its sister, so focus on publishing the statement titled :
    [/(Coronavirus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent.)

And I have eased my conscience writing the statement (above) and conveyance witnesses (among the supporters of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni) shall hold the responsibility of delivery to the worlds; heavily and with intensive sweeping in the world wide internet (through copy and paste) and on YouTube. And make sure to copy the date when it (the statement) was written and issued by Imam Mahdi (Nasser Mohammed), and on YouTube as much as you can

The minor soldiers of Allah are still launching their fierce attack on those who turn away from the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, disbelievers, and Muslims alike. As both are turning away from following the Book of Allah the Great except those upon which my Lord Has mercy, And let not the unjust leaders among Muslims think they will escape the torment while they know that they are unjust

And I still give you a ruling that it is a similar (in creation) living organism about which they do not have an encompassing knowledge. Surely, scientists will see from its plotting what amazes the eyes as it is directed through the order of Allah, the One, the Overpowering, and the Best of Planners so that they know that it is truly a torment from the Lord and that it does not affect people randomly

That is a torment that causes different types of torments; pain and death to he whose destiny has come, and a greater horror along with a great global economic hit especially the super-Powers. Also, the next shall be greater for the early liar loudmouths and soon they will see. O Allah I have delivered, O Allah be my Witness

And I allow you to publish this statement in the encyclopedia (of the Imam's official website) to induce intense publishing of the first statement about the suffocating coronavirus that perhaps they are mindful (of Allah) and know that it is a torment from the Lord of the worlds to turn to their Lord (in repentance)

So flee to Allah, indeed I am a clear warner from Him to you so you may repent, entreat, and pray (to Him). And save yourselves from His torment by following His Book, the Great Quran

And fleeing from the torment of Allah is not in shutting down the mosques of Allah in the faces of those who want to pray and who are fleeing from Allah to Him! Will you not reason? Hence, He will not increase you except in torment. So be mindful of Allah O you with understanding

The caliph and servant of Allah the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed al-Yamani.
    -----------------

Translated from the following Arabic statement:

https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.p...814#post324814

3. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-3-

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani
    26 - Ramadan- 1441 AH
    19 - 05 - 2020 AD
    06: 37 PM According to the time of Macca (Mother of towns)

Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

In the name of Allah The One, The Perpetual Forgiver, The Almighty, The Overpowering, blessings and peace be upon the chosen prophet Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, sent with the Reminder [The Quran] to all mankind.

O decision makers, the leaders of man and their peoples in all countries, I advise you of one thing only: - that you stand for Allah, in pairs and individually, and then give thought to who Allah proved his challenge to be true in reality with regards to the so-called corona virus!

Did Allah not challenge doctors altogether, or did He challenge the awaited Mahdi, the servant of Allah and His caliph the Imam Mahdi, Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni? That is for you to know with certainty that you will never encompass anything of His knowledge except for what He wills, Exalted is He and high above what you associate with Him and High above what you deviate because of being deluded by what you have of modern science.

And He has encompassed you with what the former people did not have the knowledge of, then you became deluded concerning what you have of the knowledge of Information Technology and the knowledge in different fields and that is why He Has challenged you with what you do not have knowledge about, which it is one of the smallest soldiers of Allah, until He made your knowledge equal to zero, O you who have rejoiced in the knowledge you have.

And you thought that you are capable of everything, as a result, Allah Has insulted your ability, humiliated your pride, and Has removed your vanity with the smallest soldier from his creation that cannot be seen by the naked eye due to its tiny size, and that is for you to know the worth of yourselves.

Also, it is for you to know with certainty that the disease of the suffocating torment of Allah that you call ‘corona virus’ will not be removed from you except by Allah only. So let the people repent from the worst of sins, the gross indecencies, the injustice to the people, and from the injustice of associating partners [with Allah].
    And say:
    “Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers.”

And after the repentance let each one of them say:
    “O Allah I am Your servant, I ask you by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You, and by virtue of the fact of Your Mercy which you have decreed upon Yourself, and by the virtue of the fact of the greatness of Your Pleasure within, which is greater than the pleasure of your heaven, to cure me of the torment of Corona or to turn it away from me as I am a believer in the caller to the truth from You.

O Allah, remove Your torment from us from whichever direction it comes from, so that we follow the path of the truth from You. And strengthen us to fulfil what we have promised you, O you who intervene between a man and his heart, as we only have Your mercy, You have decreed upon Yourself. If You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers. O Allah You have said in the clear verses of Your book

(وَقَالَ رَبُّكُمُ ٱدۡعُونِیۤ أَسۡتَجِبۡ لَكُمۡۚ )

{And your Lord says, “Call upon Me; I will respond to you.}
    [Shurah: 40 - Ghafir - Verse: 60]
    So the Dua'a (supplication) and the repentance is from me, and the response is from You and You do not break Your promise. Exalted You are our Lord, your promise is true and you are the Most Merciful. O Allah give us the strength to fulfil what we have promised You to follow the global caller to Allah, the caliph of Allah on Earth the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. O Allah, make the raising of him a blessing upon us and not a misery upon us because of our turning away from the call to the truth of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni”.

And whoever refuses this supplication surely the torment of the so-called Coronavirus will befall them. And did Allah make the sign of the Corona virus but a sign of confirmation to the challenge in the statement of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni that was written on the 10th Rajab [5th March], titled “Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent”?
    And I have put the cure and the solution in the title of the statement https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=366710 . And the wisdom of the torment of the Corona virus and the cure from its torment is that ‘perhaps they may return to Allah’, so that they repent to Him with true repentance and follow the caller to the Book of Allah, His servant and caliph, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

But if the arrogant ones turn away from this supplication then know, O you the supporters (of the Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni), that Allah will not respond to your supplication to remove the suffocating torment of Allah from the wicked people in the worlds, that is according to my knowledge of the Book [The Qur'an], which is that if Allah removes it from the world by His mercy without them knowing that it is a sign of confirmation to whom Allah Has chosen to be an Imam [leader] for the people, and I will repeat and remind you with that; if Allah removes this torment without them knowing that it is a sign of confirmation to His caliph, the Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, they will persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. So they will keep on turning away from following the caller to Allah, His caliph, Nasser Mohammed. In line with the word of Allah the Exalted:
    وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون: 75 ]
    And even if We showed them mercy and removed what is upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. (75)
    [Surah: 23- Al-Mu’minoon– Verses: 75]

And what has come in this statement of mine is a condition in the invocation of the supplicant. And whoever disdains and acts arrogantly among the decision makers that the torment of the so-called Corona virus is a sign of confirmation to the global statement that I published on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March,2020 AD] https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=366710 , then leave them try to control the so-called Corona virus if they are truthful!

And if the Corona virus has truly reached Yemen after Allah Has kept it away from them for months so that they might be thankful, I swear by Allah that they will never be able to control the so-called Corona virus in the whole world while they are acting arrogantly towards the caller to Allah and His caliph, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni.

Everyone must know that the torment of the so-called Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, perhaps they may supplicate in humility to their Lord in order for Him to remove His torment from them by His mercy so that they follow the caller to the truth from their Lord and submit in full, willing submission, after they have known that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni is truly the caliph of Allah over the worlds.

As there will not be any benefit from removing the torment of Allah then they persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. Then after that, Allah will destroy them with a torment greater than that which had already stricken them. So listen and understand the word of Allah the Most High:
    وَلَوْ رَحِمْنَاهُمْ وَكَشَفْنَا مَا بِهِم مِّن ضُرٍّ لَّلَجُّوا فِي طُغْيَانِهِمْ يَعْمَهُونَ ﴿75﴾ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ﴿76﴾ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [ المؤمنون: 75-77 ]
    And even if We showed them mercy and removed what is upon them of affliction, they would persist in their transgression, wandering blindly. (75) And We have overtook them with the torment [as a warning], but they did not yield to their Lord, nor do they humbly supplicate, (76) Until when We open upon them a door of severe torment, immediately they will be therein in despair. (77)
    [Surah: 23- Al-Mu'minoon– Verses: 75-77]

So the decision makers in different countries must be informed about the statement of the global challenge that I wrote on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March 2020 AD], titled Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent then, they see the points of challenge with the truth in the statement written on the 10th Rajab 1441 AH [5th March 2020 AD], and I have put in that statement the points of the challenge, I summarise as follows:

1 - It is a global torment from Allah and not just a mere global pandemic.

2 - All doctors will not and cannot know how the Corona virus was formed.

3 - All Doctors will never be able to control it, as how can they control the torment of Allah, Exalted is He?

4 - All Muslim and non-Muslim doctors will never be able to find a cure or a vaccine for it, even if they help and support each other.

5 - They will see from the plotting of the so-called Corona virus that which they had not taken into account.

And the statement in which I have mentioned these points of challenge was published on the 10th Rajab [5th March], at the time when the so-called Corona virus invaded China and Iran only.

As for all the other countries of the world, it shook them with a severe shaking before invading them. And the question that imposes itself is: Did Allah really prove the challenge with the truth of His servant and caliph to be true in reality?

And that is for all the decision makers in all countries and their peoples to know that I am speaking with the truth and that the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni truly knows from Allah what all mankind do not know. That is because Allah gave me the knowledge of the Book, the Great Quran. And I am not insane, O peoples of the world, to randomly announce from my own mind the points of the challenge before this helplessness of yours, far, far is that from being the truth.
    I swear by the Lord of the Earth and the Heavens, that I know about this [torment/virus] from the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, but I use the name that has been given to it ,‘Corona virus’, only for the sake of the word being searchable in the world wide web .

And I give tidings to the whole world about the coming signs of the torment from the air, land, and sea, in addition to what is being planned for them of the torment of the Corona virus until they obey the Caliph of Allah, the chosen Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni and submit in full, willing submission.

Did I state as a condition upon the Muslim scholars in the world and upon all people disputing in any religious matters, but for them to accept the judgment of Allah between them in all that which they have differed about in their religion?

And it is not upon the caliph of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, anything except to deduce the judgment of Allah in whichever matter [they differed about] from the clear verses of the Book of Allah, the Great Quran. But they acted arrogantly towards the caliph of Allah and towards His Book, the Great Quran, which they have turned away from following and away from leaving what contradicts with it.

And I have been calling them and the whole world for 15 years, but they turned away and acted arrogantly towards the caliph of Allah until Allah Has become angry for His Book.

And they will not find an escape from the torment of Allah except by repentance and turning back to Allah, so that Allah guides their hearts to follow the caller, the caliph of Allah on Earth and His servant, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, to the truth from their Lord and to submit in full, willing submission.

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

The caliph and the servant of Allah,
    Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani.

Translated by: Deena ADEL

Translated from the following statement:

فيروس كورونا والبيان الفصل وما هو بالهزل

Corona virus is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment, that perhaps they may repent
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=366710

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    10 - Rajab - 1441 AH
    05 - 03 - 2020 AD
    12:51 pm
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns)
    ________

فيروس كورونا من العذاب الأدنى دون العذاب الأكبر لعلهم يرجعون..

4. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-4-

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni
    29 - Ramadan - 1441 AH
    22 - 05 - 2020 AD
    12:20 pm
    According to the time of Macca (Mother of towns)

From The Caliph Of Allah Over The Worlds To Xi Jinping The President Of China

In the name of Allah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious) the Most Merciful, peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

O my beloved righteous forerunner supporters in all countries, concentrate exclusively on our statements written about the Corona virus, and in these days concentrate intensively on publishing the statement I wrote titled:

Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That It Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

And know you with knowledge of certainty that therein is healing for what is in the chests and guidance and mercy for the believers, and Allah is Witness and Disposer upon what I say, except for he who refused and was arrogant after the truth has become clear to him. So do not grieve over the guilty and arrogant ones, and away with the unjust people who if the way of the truth towards their Lord becomes clear to them they do not adopt it out of arrogance and delusion, then they will invoke upon themselves destruction.

And they will never find besides Allah a protector or a helper to avert His torment from them as long as they are acting arrogantly towards the global caller to Allah, calling to follow His book, the Great Quran, the mercy to the worlds.

And whoever refuses the mercy of Allah out of arrogance towards the caliph and servant of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, the grand caliph of Allah in the Book, there is for him the most severe torment from Allah.

How could they act arrogantly towards the caliph of Allah! Hence, those will obtain a share of the torment for being deceived by their arrogance, while they are, in the sight of Allah, humiliated and of no importance. In line with the Word of Allah, The Exalted:

أَوَمَن كَانَ مَيْتًا فَأَحْيَيْنَاهُ وَجَعَلْنَا لَهُ نُورًا يَمْشِي بِهِ فِي النَّاسِ كَمَن مَّثَلُهُ فِي الظُّلُمَاتِ لَيْسَ بِخَارِجٍ مِّنْهَا ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ زُيِّنَ لِلْكَافِرِينَ مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (122) وَكَذَٰلِكَ جَعَلْنَا فِي كُلِّ قَرْيَةٍ أَكَابِرَ مُجْرِمِيهَا لِيَمْكُرُوا فِيهَا ۖ وَمَا يَمْكُرُونَ إِلَّا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ (123) وَإِذَا جَاءَتْهُمْ آيَةٌ قَالُوا لَن نُّؤْمِنَ حَتَّىٰ نُؤْتَىٰ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ رُسُلُ اللَّهِ ۘ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ حَيْثُ يَجْعَلُ رِسَالَتَهُ ۗ سَيُصِيبُ الَّذِينَ أَجْرَمُوا صَغَارٌ عِندَ اللَّهِ وَعَذَابٌ شَدِيدٌ بِمَا كَانُوا يَمْكُرُونَ
    صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 122-124]
    And is one who was dead and We revived him and made for him light by which he walks among the people, like one who is in darknesses, never to emerge therefrom? Thus it has been made fair-seeming to the disbelievers that which they were doing. (122) And thus We have made within every town the greatest of its criminals to plot therein. But they plot not except against themselves, and they do not perceive. (123) And when a sign comes to them, they say, “We will never believe until we are given like that which was given to the messengers of Allah.” Allah is most knowing of where He places His message. There will afflict those who committed crimes humiliation in Allah’s sight and a severe torment for what they used to plot. (124)
    [Surah: 6 – Al-An’aam – Verses: 122-124]

The invisible soldiers of Allah, that cannot be seen by the naked eye due to their tiny size, are still launching their global war continuously night and day, 24 hours a day, without a break and they relent not. They are the so-called Corona virus, and it is not actually the Corona virus, but the apparent similarity in the shape with the viruses that are already known to them (scientists) has deluded them in the beginning.

However, it is entirely different in its genes and behaviour, but its name ‘Corona’ as they thought it to be at first, took the lead in the media and it was on everybody’s lips even though it is entirely different than all of the viruses.

Yet, at first it was similar in shape to other viruses but genetically different, and I swear by Allah Whom there is no God but Him, The One The Overpowering, that the virus is a cloven and a split living organism, and what is yet to come is most disastrous and most bitter, and it will be a widespread evil from which all doctors will turn their backs in retreat.

Moreover, it is a living organism that is new to mankind, and it is destroying the science of medical physics, and it will make the knowledge of mankind concerning the medical physical science equal to zero as they do not encompass it in knowledge.

But the coming ferocious virus, in which they will be in despair, is the severest in power and might in its extreme torment, not only at the level of the respiratory system but there is no comparison between Covid-19 viruses and the coming ferocious virus, O Xi Jinping the president of China, who claims that they have controlled the torment of Allah, the Lord of the worlds, Glorified and sublimely Exalted is He, and they know that they are liars.

And I give tidings of new virus types to come to the atheists in China and to the likes of them of the guilty leaders of humans and to all the wrongdoers and the mischief-makers. That will be a thunderous and a ferocious virus which is the fiercest of all the viruses, the mightiest and the strongest in exemplary punishment.

Indeed, there is no comparison between it and the so-called covid-19, as it is the virus from which the armies of medical scientists will turn back fleeing and not return. They will be defeated all of them altogether. So the World Health Organisation will collapse and become empty and fall into utter ruin and they will not avail you anything against the punishment of Allah and they will not even be able to help you or to help themselves.

So hear, listen to and understand what I will say to you: These new viruses have a Great leader that you are not co-equal or comparable to, that is God. His minor soldiers take orders directly from Him through what He inspires to them and they do what they are commanded from the source of operations Who is the Supreme Commander.

That is your Lord, The Most High in the realm of the heavens and the earth. He directly inspires to His minor soldiers what they should do so they do as they are commanded, and He is with them with the Words of His power (The Word Be) Exalted is He.

Such is Allah, the Lord of the worlds, that you deviate by blaspheming Him O president of China, Xi Jinping, who declared war on Allah, His religion, His Qur’an, and on the Chinese Muslims publicly and openly in broad daylight, and closed down the Mosques in China.

He even prevented the Muslims from praying at their homes and burnt the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, in aggression and injustice.

O president of China Xi Jinping listen to and understand what I will say with truth, I swear by Allah, the Great, that you will open the Mosques and you are of the humble. And all of those who closed the Mosques with the excuse of the ‘protective measures’ have wronged themselves and will surely open them and run to them, indeed I am truthful and you will come to know.

Anyway O the righteous forerunner supporters from all countries, focus solely on publishing our three statements about Corona virus, most importantly the statement I wrote titled:

Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That It Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement

And know you with certainty that therein is healing for what is in the chests, and guidance and mercy for the believers.

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah, Lord of the worlds.

The caliph and the servant of Allah, Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni.

Translated from the following statement

من خليفة الله على العالمين الى رئيس الصين شي جين..

5. smiling face Response of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni to those who Fabricate His Infection with Corona

-5-

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

10-Shawwal-1441 AH
    02-06-2020 AD
    9:20 AM

Response of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni to those who Fabricate His Infection with Corona

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, and upon the believers at every time and place till the Day of Judgment. May Allah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you my beloved one in Allah's love, the respectful Mr. Naguib Ahmed Al-Haddad, may Allah accept your repentance and pardon you. Indeed, I have accepted your apology and Allah is the Best of Forgivers, and may Allah pardon you and Muslims all together who do not know that Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni is truly the Imam Mahdi; the caliph of Allah on the worlds. And I hoped that Allah would let them see the truth and guide their hearts to follow it and perfect their light and open their hearts; whomever Allah knew that if they knew the truth from their Lord, they would follow it and their pride in the sin does not take hold of them after it had been cleared to them that it is the truth from their Lord

O my beloved one in the love of Allah, I was informed about the hearsay of those who invent falsehood and their lying in regards to coronavirus afflicting Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni and this is out of the evil plans and false lies of those who spread rumors and turn people away! But I giggled out of their slander as I know that coronavirus has come to afflict those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, who calls them to follow the Reminder to the worlds, the Great Quran, and to disbelieve in what contradicts the clear verses of the Great Quran

And Exalted is Allah the Great above afflicting with it (coronavirus) His caliph and servant Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni! I swear by Allah that there is no God but Him If Allah Afflicted all the people with coronavirus, He would not Afflict with it His caliph on the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, and be among the witnesses to this. If Allah Afflicted me with the torment of the corona, the verification sign of the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni; would fail. Since how would it be a sign of admonition for those who turn away from the Book of Allah the Great Quran (sent from their Lord), then it befalls him who have been calling people for 15 years? Then, the global torment started to become high-caliber after 15 years had passed and it is getting worse

How is it that I had announced that the so-called "coronavirus" is a global torment of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may repent, and that I had announced that it will befall all Arab and Non-Arab countries, one week before the WHO announced it in their official statement? Also, I had appointed the points of the challenge for the Medical Scientists; that they will never be able to know the origin of coronavirus and I did not announce it a global pandemic but a global torment of the lesser torment that perhaps they may repent

Moreover, I had challenged all the Medical Scientists to find a vaccine or medicine even if they all would come together for that, or even if they backed up each other with help and support. And I had announced that they will never be able to control the so-called "coronavirus pandemic", and I had announced that they will find from the plotting of the so-called "coronavirus" that which they had not taken into account; breaching the boundaries of the Medical Physics. And specialized Medical Scientists will be aware of this when they see the wonders (of the so-called "Coronavirus) Hence they shall know that it is an invisible soldier controlled by one Wise and Knowing (Allah)

And the question that imposes itself is: Now that all the challenges made by Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni have come true and the worst is yet to come in reality, the question is: How did Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni know all that? Is Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni a Virologist?

And the answer is: O my beloved one in Allah's love, I am not a physician but I do have the knowledge of the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, and I know from Allah that which they do not know about the reality of the so-called "coronavirus"; that is the admonition of the torment of chests in the clear verses of the Reminder. Also, I have not spoken yet, about the verses that are giving accurate details (of the so-called "coronavirus") among the clear verses of the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, which Allah have Revealed due to knowledge of Him in the Knowledge of Al-Ghaib (the unseen)

Also, I know that a greater admonition (from their Lord) of a greater torment shall come very soon. Its center of infection is in chests and other (parts) along with firm planning from the Lord of the worlds; that is superior in might for the unjust ones. And I almost call it the virus of the elite unjust ones among decision-makers in the worlds; followed by those who are turning away in arrogance towards the caliph of Allah and caller of truth from their Lord and they will soon come to know.
    Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah Lord of the worlds.
    Your brother; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

C
    lick here for the Arabic statement

6. smiling face General and Important for the Whole World; for all Muslim and Non-Muslim People

- 6 -

07- Dhu'l Qi'dah - 1441 AH
    28-06-2020 AD
    01:27 PM

General and Important for the Whole World; for all Muslim and Non-Muslim People

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, the Lord of the heavens and the Earth and that between them and the Lord of the Great Thrown Who Created angels from light, jinn from fire, and man from sounding clay like the clay of pottery and Who is in control of the running of the Sun and the Moon and Who has Sent down rain and has Grown trees. The Lord of all that walks or flies from the Ba'ouda (Arabic: بعوضة, gnat) to what is bigger than it; that is Allah, the One, the Overpowering, the Lord of the prophets from the first of them to the seal of them Mohammed, the messenger of Allah, and the Lord of the Awaited Mahdi, the caliph of Allah and His servant, Nasser Mohammed. May Allah's prayers (of forgiveness) be upon everyone who believed in Allah only no partner Has He among all His servants in the kingdom of Allah among the former and the latter ones and in the higher assembly till the Day of Judgment

O people, fear Allah the One, the Overpowering and obey His order in the clear verses of His Reminder, the Great Quran, the message of Allah to the worlds; mankind and the jinn all together, that encompasses the (holy)Books of all the messengers of Allah that were sent with Islam (submission) to Allah the Lord of the worlds, and whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers

So turn in repentance to Allah my Lord and your Lord and submit to Him and worship Him alone no partners Has He and believe in Allah and His messengers. Also, obey Allah and follow what He Revealed to the seal of His messengers and prophets, the illiterate prophet and Allah's messenger; Mohammed. And submit to the caliph and servant of Allah Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni before Allah Opens up a gate upon you of a severe torment in addition to what is being added to you of the torment of the coined similitude of the hidden and invisible Ba'ouda ( the so-called coronavirus), that is prepared. This is the tiniest among Allah's soldiers in the Book; a challenge by Allah the Severe in punishment that you cannot resist and it is among the tiniest soldiers of Allah in the Book and you do not encompass Knowledge about it

O all the worlds, Do not you know that Allah Owns the soldiers of the heavens and the earth from the invisible Ba'ouda which is the tiniest and most intelligent species of Ba'oud (Arabic: بعوض, Plural: gnats)? Allah Who Created it, has Ordered it to submit the worlds till they obey Allah's servant and caliph on the worlds, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni and I truly say nothing about Allah except the truth in line with the promise of Allah in the clear verses of the Great Quran in the Word of Allah the Exalted

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27) How could you disbelieve in Allah when you were dead and He brought you to life; then He causes you to die, then He brings you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (28)
    [Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 26-28]

{ ۞ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا یَسۡتَحۡیِۦۤ أَن یَضۡرِبَ مَثَلاً مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوۡقَهَاۚ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ فَیَعۡلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ ٱلۡحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمۡۖ وَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ فَیَقُولُونَ مَاذَاۤ أَرَادَ ٱللَّهُ بِهَـٰذَا مَثَلاًۘ یُضِلُّ بِهِۦ كَثِیرًا وَیَهۡدِی بِهِۦ كَثِیرًاۚ وَمَا یُضِلُّ بِهِۦۤ إِلَّا ٱلۡفَـٰسِقِینَ ۝ ٱلَّذِینَ یَنقُضُونَ عَهۡدَ ٱللَّهِ مِنۢ بَعۡدِ مِیثَـٰقِهِۦ وَیَقۡطَعُونَ مَاۤ أَمَرَ ٱللَّهُ بِهِۦۤ أَن یُوصَلَ وَیُفۡسِدُونَ فِی ٱلۡأَرۡضِۚ أُو۟لَـٰۤىِٕكَ هُمُ ٱلۡخَـٰسِرُونَ ۝ كَیۡفَ تَكۡفُرُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَكُنتُمۡ أَمۡوَ ٰ⁠تًا فَأَحۡیَـٰكُمۡۖ ثُمَّ یُمِیتُكُمۡ ثُمَّ یُحۡیِیكُمۡ ثُمَّ إِلَیۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [البقرة: 26 - 28].

They will say, “Our Lord, You gave us death twice and You gave us life twice. Now we confess our sins. So, is there any way to come out of here?”(11) They will be told], ‘This is all because when God alone was invoked you rejected this, yet when others were associated with Him you believed [in them].’ Judgment belongs to God the Most High, the Most Great.
    (12)

Ghafir -Chapter:40 -Verses:11-12

{ قَالُوا۟ رَبَّنَاۤ أَمَتَّنَا ٱثۡنَتَیۡنِ وَأَحۡیَیۡتَنَا ٱثۡنَتَیۡنِ فَٱعۡتَرَفۡنَا بِذُنُوبِنَا فَهَلۡ إِلَىٰ خُرُوجٍ مِّن سَبِیلٍ ۝ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكُم بِأَنَّهُۥۤ إِذَا دُعِیَ ٱللَّهُ وَحۡدَهُۥ كَفَرۡتُمۡ وَإِن یُشۡرَكۡ بِهِۦ تُؤۡمِنُوا۟ۚ فَٱلۡحُكۡمُ لِلَّهِ ٱلۡعَلِیِّ ٱلۡكَبِیرِ } صدق الله العظيم [غافر: 11 - 12].

O people, do not you know that the soldiers of the heavens and the earth belong to Allah? In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

And to Allah belong the soldiers of the heavens and the earth. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.
    Al-Fath -Chapter:48 -Verse:7

{ وَلِلَّهِ جُنُودُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَ ٰ⁠تِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ عَزِیزًا حَكِیمًا } صدق الله العظيم [الفتح: 7].

And the reason why Allah challenged you with His tiniest creatures of the lesser torment is because of your turning away, and the arrogance of Allah's enemies among you who are in (false) pride and opposition to the religion of Allah and His Book the Great Quran. And they thought they are the invincible power and they want to extinguish Allah's light, hence, He has Challenged them at the beginning with His tiniest soldier in the Book which is prepared, hidden, and invisible due to its tiny size. It lives in different climates; in extreme cold and extreme heat and temperate climates. A miracle from Allah that lives in all seasons of the earth far and wide, a new living organism and a new similitude of the species of Al-Ba'oud, but of the tiniest in size among them; that is the Blood Ba'ouda, O children of Adam. That is of the torment of Al-Rejz* (Arabic:الرجز, partners) in the Book by which Allah Submitted Pharaoh and his soldiers, and it is of tiny size and great lethality, it is even more damaging than floods, locusts, lice, and frogs. It is the (sign) of Blood, a direct disease that afflicts the children of Adam and it is of the lesser torment for those who turn away from following the Book. And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than its sister, and they are similar signs that are different in lethality and casualties by which Allah Supported every prophet and Afflicted their people with the lesser torment

Translator's note: The linguistic meaning of the Arabic word "Al-Rejz" is "Partners" and it is understood in the Quran according to context. It is either understood as "Partners" or "the torment of partners" sent by Allah to torment those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, like the allied partners of locusts, lice, and frogs which Allah Sent to torment Pharoah and his people

So, Allah's prophets told them that there has befallen you the torment of the allied partners from your Lord and it is of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps you may turn to Allah in repentance and call Allah alone no partners Has He. But they acted arrogantly till the distress intensified in terms of the great number of casualties and what Allah pleases of deaths, then they called Allah alone prostrating humbly from humiliation to Him and they promised their Lord to follow the caller of truth from their Lord if Allah removed from them what had befallen them of harm. Then,
    Allah Responded to them and Removed what befell them of harm and Ordered His soldiers, that were residing in their land, to leave and Allah Cured them. Unfortunately, after they had been cured from what afflicted them they said: "This was not but a mere pandemic that had stricken our forefathers before, and they were cured before us", and Allah the Exalted said
    And We sent to no city a prophet [who was denied] except that We seized its people with poverty and hardship that they might humble themselves [to Allah ]. (94) Then We exchanged in place of the bad [condition], good, until they increased [and prospered] and said, "Our fathers [also] were touched with hardship and ease." So We seized them suddenly while they did not perceive. (95)
    Al-A'raf -Chapter:7 -Verses: 94-95

{ وَمَاۤ أَرۡسَلۡنَا فِی قَرۡیَةٍ مِّن نَّبِیٍّ إِلَّاۤ أَخَذۡنَاۤ أَهۡلَهَا بِٱلۡبَأۡسَاۤءِ وَٱلضَّرَّاۤءِ لَعَلَّهُمۡ یَضَّرَّعُونَ ۝ ثُمَّ بَدَّلۡنَا مَكَانَ ٱلسَّیِّئَةِ ٱلۡحَسَنَةَ حَتَّىٰ عَفَوا۟ وَّقَالُوا۟ قَدۡ مَسَّ ءَابَاۤءَنَا ٱلضَّرَّاۤءُ وَٱلسَّرَّاۤءُ فَأَخَذۡنَـٰهُم بَغۡتَةً وَهُمۡ لَا یَشۡعُرُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأعراف: 94 - 95].

But it is of the lesser torment in terms of degrees, and for all are degrees from what they have done but most people do not know. Does Allah Afflict them with such torment except to warn them so that they are not annihiliated altogether by the greater torment while they are disbelievers? Unfortunately, after they had supplicated humbly and wept to their Lord and He Bestowed His mercy upon them and removed evil from them, they broke their word and their hearts became hardened after their supplication in humility. And Allah the Exalted said

And We have already sent [messengers] to nations before you, [O Muhammad]; then We seized them with poverty and hardship that perhaps they might humble themselves [to Us]. (42) Then why, when Our punishment came to them, did they not humble themselves? But their hearts became hardened, and Satan made attractive to them that which they were doing. (43)
    So when they forgot that by which they had been reminded, We opened to them the doors of every [good] thing until, when they rejoiced in that which they were given, We seized them suddenly, and they were [then] in despair. (44)

Al-An'am -Chapter:6 -Verses: 42-44

{ وَلَقَدۡ أَرۡسَلۡنَاۤ إِلَىٰۤ أُمَمٍ مِّن قَبۡلِكَ فَأَخَذۡنَـٰهُم بِٱلۡبَأۡسَاۤءِ وَٱلضَّرَّاۤءِ لَعَلَّهُمۡ یَتَضَرَّعُونَ ۝ فَلَوۡلَاۤ إِذۡ جَاۤءَهُم بَأۡسُنَا تَضَرَّعُوا۟ وَلَـٰكِن قَسَتۡ قُلُوبُهُمۡ وَزَیَّنَ لَهُمُ ٱلشَّیۡطَـٰنُ مَا كَانُوا۟ یَعۡمَلُونَ ۝ فَلَمَّا نَسُوا۟ مَا ذُكِّرُوا۟ بِهِۦ فَتَحۡنَا عَلَیۡهِمۡ أَبۡوَ ٰ⁠بَ كُلِّ شَیۡءٍ حَتَّىٰۤ إِذَا فَرِحُوا۟ بِمَاۤ أُوتُوۤا۟ أَخَذۡنَـٰهُم بَغۡتَةً فَإِذَا هُم مُّبۡلِسُونَ } صدق الله العظيم [الأنعام: 42 - 44].

And among them are those whom He will Punish with a lethal sea storm whilst they are at sea and overwhelmed by waves from every side and they thought that they are surrounded and going to drown undoubtedly. Hence, they remembered the call of their prophet to call upon Allah alone no partners Has He so they called Him alone no partners Has He "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful ones who follow the caller of Allah" as among them are those whom Allah shall Punish through the terror of drowning in the sea while they travel so (their) hearts reach the throats when a prophet is raised to them, and Allah the Exalted said

{And when We give the people a taste of mercy after adversity has touched them, at once they conspire against Our verses. Say, " Allah is swifter in strategy." Indeed, Our messengers record that which you conspire(21) It is He who enables you to travel on land and sea until, when you are in ships and they sail with them by a good wind and they rejoice therein, there comes a storm wind and the waves come upon them from everywhere and they assume that they are surrounded, supplicating Allah, sincere to Him in religion, "If You should save us from this, we will surely be among the thankful."(22) But when He saves them, at once they commit injustice upon the earth without right. O mankind, your injustice is only against yourselves, [being merely] the enjoyment of worldly life. Then to Us is your return, and We will inform you of what you used to do. (23)
    Yunus -Chapter:10 -Verses: 21-23

{ وَإِذَاۤ أَذَقۡنَا ٱلنَّاسَ رَحۡمَةً مِّنۢ بَعۡدِ ضَرَّاۤءَ مَسَّتۡهُمۡ إِذَا لَهُم مَّكۡرٌ فِیۤ ءَایَاتِنَاۚ قُلِ ٱللَّهُ أَسۡرَعُ مَكۡرًاۚ إِنَّ رُسُلَنَا یَكۡتُبُونَ مَا تَمۡكُرُونَ ۝ هُوَ ٱلَّذِی یُسَیِّرُكُمۡ فِی ٱلۡبَرِّ وَٱلۡبَحۡرِۖ حَتَّىٰۤ إِذَا كُنتُمۡ فِی ٱلۡفُلۡكِ وَجَرَیۡنَ بِهِم بِرِیحٍ طَیِّبَةٍ وَفَرِحُوا۟ بِهَا جَاۤءَتۡهَا رِیحٌ عَاصِفٌ وَجَاۤءَهُمُ ٱلۡمَوۡجُ مِن كُلِّ مَكَانٍ وَظَنُّوۤا۟ أَنَّهُمۡ أُحِیطَ بِهِمۡ دَعَوُا۟ ٱللَّهَ مُخۡلِصِینَ لَهُ ٱلدِّینَ لَىِٕنۡ أَنجَیۡتَنَا مِنۡ هَـٰذِهِۦ لَنَكُونَنَّ مِنَ ٱلشَّـٰكِرِینَ ۝ فَلَمَّاۤ أَنجَىٰهُمۡ إِذَا هُمۡ یَبۡغُونَ فِی ٱلۡأَرۡضِ بِغَیۡرِ ٱلۡحَقِّۗ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ إِنَّمَا بَغۡیُكُمۡ عَلَىٰۤ أَنفُسِكُمۖ مَّتَـٰعَ ٱلۡحَیَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنۡیَاۖ ثُمَّ إِلَیۡنَا مَرۡجِعُكُمۡ فَنُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمۡ تَعۡمَلُونَ }
    [يونس: 21 - 23].

And the question that imposes itself is: Who did send upon them, in the beginning, a favorable wind then increase its intensity to a lethal sea storm? And who turned that lethal sea storm into the favorable wind after they had called upon Allah to save them, then the sea storm became a favorable wind that blows their sailing ships? If He willed, He could still the wind, and they would remain motionless amid the sea and starve to death, and Allah the Exalted said

And of His signs are the ships, like banners on the sea;(32)If He willed, He could still the wind, and they would remain motionless on its surface. Indeed in that are signs for everyone patient and grateful. (33)Or He could destroy them for what they earned; but He pardons much. (34)And [that is so] those who dispute concerning Our signs may know that for them there is no place of escape. (35)
    Ash-Shura -Chapter:42 -Verses: 32-35

{ وَمِنۡ ءَایَـٰتِهِ ٱلۡجَوَارِ فِی ٱلۡبَحۡرِ كَٱلۡأَعۡلَـٰمِ ۝ إِن یَشَأۡ یُسۡكِنِ ٱلرِّیحَ فَیَظۡلَلۡنَ رَوَاكِدَ عَلَىٰ ظَهۡرِهِۦۤۚ إِنَّ فِی ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ لَـَٔایَـٰتٍ لِّكُلِّ صَبَّارٍ شَكُورٍ ۝ أَوۡ یُوبِقۡهُنَّ بِمَا كَسَبُوا۟ وَیَعۡفُ عَن كَثِیرٍ ۝ وَیَعۡلَمَ ٱلَّذِینَ یُجَـٰدِلُونَ فِیۤ ءَایَـٰتِنَا مَا لَهُم مِّن مَّحِیصٍ }[الشورى: 32 - 35].

[COLOR="#0000CD"]
    Perhaps one of the questioners would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, we are a nation that builds big ships that do not need wind to sail with them through the sea but they run with petroleum fuel engines. Given that, you say that this Quran has the news of us and those before us, did Allah speak about our today's ships? As they are not sailing ships that depend on wind, on the contrary, they depend on engines run by petroleum derivatives"

Hence, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni replies to the questioners and says:"Exalted is Allah the Great! Did not you manufacture them from the creation of Allah? Also, it is Him the Exalted who Created their fuel and Encompassed you with knowledge about it so that you discover it underground. And Allah Knows about your vast vessels that do not rely on wind to sail but they depend on engines and He Reminds you with His blessings upon you to fear Him and to be thankful to Him. Moreover, He Warns you that no matter how you build sea waves resisting ships ,do not let them delude you as they are not in a safe place from the planning of Allah, as if He will, He shall drown you and there is no help for you" And Allah the Exalted said:
    [/COLOR]
    And a sign for them is that We bear their offspring in the laden ship,(41) And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride. (42) And if We will, We drown them, and there is no help for them, neither can they be saved;(43)except by mercy from Us, allowing them enjoyment for a ˹little˺ while. (44)

Ya Seen -Chapter:36 -Verses:41-44

{ وَءَایَةٌ لَّهُمۡ أَنَّا حَمَلۡنَا ذُرِّیَّتَهُمۡ فِی ٱلۡفُلۡكِ ٱلۡمَشۡحُونِ ۝ وَخَلَقۡنَا لَهُم مِّن مِّثۡلِهِۦ مَا یَرۡكَبُونَ ۝ وَإِن نَّشَأۡ نُغۡرِقۡهُمۡ فَلَا صَرِیخَ لَهُمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ یُنقَذُونَ ۝ إِلَّا رَحۡمَةً مِّنَّا وَمَتَـٰعًا إِلَىٰ حِینٍ }[يس: 41 - 44].

Perhaps one of those who scarce could understand (speech) would like to say: "Where are the ships that do not sail by wind but use fuel engines?" Then I, Imam Mahdi, reply to the questioners and say: "Did not Allah Inform you about other ships of their likes, sea-going vessels that are not sailing ships? Also, Allah Warned you not to be deluded in them as If He Pleased He would Drown them (ships)" That is why Allah the Exalted said

And a sign for them is that We bear their offspring in the laden ship,(41) And We created for them from the likes of it that which they ride. (42) And if We will, We drown them, and there is no help for them, neither can they be saved;(43)except by mercy from Us, allowing them enjoyment for a ˹little˺ while. (44)

Ya Seen -Chapter:36 -Verses:41-44

{ وَءَایَةٌ لَّهُمۡ أَنَّا حَمَلۡنَا ذُرِّیَّتَهُمۡ فِی ٱلۡفُلۡكِ ٱلۡمَشۡحُونِ ۝ وَخَلَقۡنَا لَهُم مِّن مِّثۡلِهِۦ مَا یَرۡكَبُونَ ۝ وَإِن نَّشَأۡ نُغۡرِقۡهُمۡ فَلَا صَرِیخَ لَهُمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ یُنقَذُونَ ۝ إِلَّا رَحۡمَةً مِّنَّا وَمَتَـٰعًا إِلَىٰ حِینٍ }
    [يس: 41 - 44].

Also, means of transportation other than camels, horses, mules, and donkeys, but other means of travel that you manufacture using the creations of Allah of the Earth's metals and Allah Created their oil derivatives underground. Or is it you who created its metals, fuels, and oil derivatives, if you should be truthful, or Allah, Exalted is He? And you encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. And Allah the Exalted said

And they carry your loads to ˹distant˺ lands which you could not otherwise reach without great hardship. Surely your Lord is Most Kind, Most Merciful. (7) And (He has created) horses, mules, and donkeys, for you to ride and use for show; and He has created (other) things of which you have no knowledge. (8) And unto Allah leads straight the Way, but there are ways that turn aside: if Allah had willed, He could have guided all of you. (9)
    An-Nahl -Chapter:16 -Verses: 7-9

{ وَتَحۡمِلُ أَثۡقَالَكُمۡ إِلَىٰ بَلَدٍ لَّمۡ تَكُونُوا۟ بَـٰلِغِیهِ إِلَّا بِشِقِّ ٱلۡأَنفُسِۚ إِنَّ رَبَّكُمۡ لَرَءُوفٌ رَّحِیمٌ ۝ وَٱلۡخَیۡلَ وَٱلۡبِغَالَ وَٱلۡحَمِیرَ لِتَرۡكَبُوهَا وَزِینَةً وَیَخۡلُقُ مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ ۝ وَعَلَى ٱللَّهِ قَصۡدُ ٱلسَّبِیلِ وَمِنۡهَا جَاۤىِٕرٌ وَلَوۡ شَاۤءَ لَهَدَىٰكُمۡ أَجۡمَعِینَ } صدق الله العظيم [النحل: 7 - 9]..

And Allah speaks to the people who use (for transportation) camels, horses, mules, and donkeys in the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {and He has created (other) things of which you have no knowledge}, O nation of the End Times, that is what He Has Given you knowledge about, then will you not be thankful?

Anyway ... O Muslims and Non-Muslims, believe the cosmic sign of confirmation for Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni; a sign of mercy and warning of widespread evil that is catastrophic and more bitter. And believe that the Sun has caught up with the Moon! and that the birth of the waxing crescent occurred before the new moon syzygy (the alignment of the Sun-Earth-Moon-system) and that the alignment of the Sun Moon Earth occurred while the moon is already in a waxing crescent phase ,that is why you will find the first night of the full moon on the evening of Saturday which is the night of Sunday; that is the night of the 15th which is the night of the middle of Dhu'l Qi'dah of this year of yours 1441 AH when hajj stopped because of the torment of corona that has afflicted the worlds due to Muslim and Non-Muslim countries turning away from responding to comply with the call of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni in the era of dialogue before the appearance and empowerment with a promise from Allah in a night while you are humbled along with those who refused and acted arrogantly towards the caller of truth, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, after it had been cleared to them that He is Al-Mahdi

And among them are those who acted arrogantly and among them are those who said nothing about declaring the tidings of the raise of the caliph of Allah, Al-Mahdi. But because of their arrogance and silence they have led their own people astray due to following their forefathers blindly without comparing that which they found their forefathers practicing, with the clear verses of the Book of Allah the Great Quran, as what they shall find to be contradicting the clear verses of the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, is fabricated falsehood that reached you from other than Allah and His messenger and has been slipped into the prophetic Sunnah

O Muslims, be mindful of Allah! How did Allah Give you a ruling that the Great Quran is preserved from fabrications and that it is as a criterion over the Torah, the Gospel, and what has come contradicting in them? That is of the sayings of those who attribute lies to Allah knowingly (from the People of the Book) from those who distort the Words of Allah in the Torah and the Gospel from their proper usages in the Torah and the Gospel after they had understood it

That is why Allah Has made the preserved from fabrications Great Quran, the dominant in judgment; meaning that, what contradicts with its (Qur'an) clear verses in them (the Torah and the Gospel) is a fabricated lie. Since how would not Allah make the Great Quran dominant in regards to what the Scholars of Hadith has disputed about in the prophetic Sunnah, will you not reason? Also, is not the torment of the so-called "coronavirus" but a warning from Allah to you, O you who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, His servant, and Caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni?

I have been calling you for more than 15 years to a sole Da'wa (call) that did not change, and the Da'wa of the true Imam Mahdi from your Lord; Nasser Mohammed to cannot differ neither in the era of dialogue before the appearance nor after the appearance and the empowerment with manifest victory over the worlds in a night where the arrogant ones shall be humbled by an order from Allah of painful torment, O you who turn away from the caller of Allah to follow His Book, the Great Quran, and to disbelieve in what contradicts the clear verses of the Reminder, the Great Quran, in the Torah, the Gospel, and the clarifying Hadiths in the prophetic Sunnah

Indeed, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed does not need what you have of knowledge as little of it is true and most of it is falsehood, but I call you to compare what you have with the clear verses of the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, and what contradicts the clear verses of the Great Quran are fabricated lies. So follow the preserved from fabrications Reminder, the Great Quran, if you truly believe in it, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

You can only warn one who follows the message and fears the Most Merciful without seeing Him. So give him good tidings of forgiveness and noble reward.
    Ya-Seen -Chapter:36 -Verse:11

{ إِنَّمَا تُنذِرُ مَنِ ٱتَّبَعَ ٱلذِّكۡرَ وَخَشِیَ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنَ بِٱلۡغَیۡبِۖ فَبَشِّرۡهُ بِمَغۡفِرَةٍ وَأَجۡرٍ كَرِیمٍ } [يس: 11]

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah, the Great Quran, and let go of whatever contradicts it, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

O mankind, there has come to you a conclusive proof from your Lord, and We have sent down to you a clear light. (174) So those who believe in Allah and hold fast to Him - He will admit them to mercy from Himself and bounty and guide them to Himself on a straight path. (175)
    Al-Nisa' -Chapter: 4 -Verses: 174-175

{ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ قَدۡ جَاۤءَكُم بُرۡهَـٰنٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمۡ وَأَنزَلۡنَاۤ إِلَیۡكُمۡ نُورًا مُّبِینًا ۝ فَأَمَّا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱعۡتَصَمُوا۟ بِهِۦ فَسَیُدۡخِلُهُمۡ فِی رَحۡمَةٍ مِّنۡهُ وَفَضۡلٍ وَیَهۡدِیهِمۡ إِلَیۡهِ صِرَ ٰ⁠طًا مُّسۡتَقِیمًا } [النساء: 174 - 175].

And whoever refuses the call to take the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, for judgment is not a Muslim (submitting to Allah), in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

So put your trust in Allah, for you are surely upon the ˹Path of˺ clear truth. (79)You certainly cannot make the dead hear ˹the truth˺. Nor can you make the deaf hear the call when they turn their backs and walk away. (80)And you cannot guide the blind away from their error. You will only make hear those who believe in Our verses so they are Muslims [submitting to Allah ]
    An-Naml -Chapter:27 -Verses:79-81

{ فَتَوَكَّلۡ عَلَى ٱللَّهِۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَى ٱلۡحَقِّ ٱلۡمُبِینِ ۝ إِنَّكَ لَا تُسۡمِعُ ٱلۡمَوۡتَىٰ وَلَا تُسۡمِعُ ٱلصُّمَّ ٱلدُّعَاۤءَ إِذَا وَلَّوۡا۟ مُدۡبِرِینَ ۝ وَمَاۤ أَنتَ بِهَـٰدِی ٱلۡعُمۡیِ عَن ضَلَـٰلَتِهِمۡۖ إِن تُسۡمِعُ إِلَّا مَن یُؤۡمِنُ بِـَٔایَـٰتِنَا فَهُم مُّسۡلِمُونَ } [النمل: 79 - 81].

The tiniest soldiers of Allah like the invisible Ba'ouda (gnat) that you do not encompass it in knowledge are still launching their war on the major Powers; especially those who used to think of themselves as the invincible power, then He (Allah) Defeated them with the tiniest of His creatures in the Book, a reminder to those who understand. Also, the minor states each have their share (according to their deeds) since those who are arrogant will not avail them against a thing, and they cannot save them from the torment of Allah nor can they save themselves, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

And those you call upon besides Him are unable to help you, nor can they help themselves."(197)
    Al-A'raf-Chapter:7-Verse:197

{ وَٱلَّذِینَ تَدۡعُونَ مِن دُونِهِۦ لَا یَسۡتَطِیعُونَ نَصۡرَكُمۡ وَلَاۤ أَنفُسَهُمۡ یَنصُرُونَ } [الأعراف: 197].

The torment's calamities are continuing until the promise of Allah, to give His caliph power over the arrogant ones in a night while they are humbled, comes. O Muslims, save yourselves, who shall save you from the torment of Allah? So do not disbelieve in the Da'wa to take the Great Quran, your Reminder, and the Reminder of the worlds altogether, for judgment. Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed is still cross-legged (in confidence) as he has been ordered by Allah to wait and He (Allah) shall take care of his appearance and empowerment over the worlds with His Power and Might, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Their eyes humbled, humiliation will cover them. And they used to be invited to prostration (of obedience) while they were sound. (43)
    So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse. We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm(45)
    [Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 43-45]

{ خَـٰشِعَةً أَبۡصَـٰرُهُمۡ تَرۡهَقُهُمۡ ذِلَّةٍ وَقَدۡ كَانُوا۟ یُدۡعَوۡنَ إِلَى ٱلسُّجُودِ وَهُمۡ سَـٰلِمُونَ ۝ فَذَرۡنِی وَمَن یُكَذِّبُ بِهَـٰذَا ٱلۡحَدِیثِۖ سَنَسۡتَدۡرِجُهُم مِّنۡ حَیۡثُ لَا یَعۡلَمُونَ ۝ وَأُمۡلِی لَهُمۡۚ إِنَّ كَیۡدِی مَتِینٌ ۝ } صدق الله العظيم
    [القلم: 43 - 45].

O Allah, I have delivered with truth ... O Allah be my Witness. Peace be upon the messengers and all praise to Allah Lord of the worlds
    The caliph and servant of Allah; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

7. smiling face Coronavirus that is not Corona but Rejz of Partners; a Viral Alliance

-7-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

17- Dhu'l Qi'dah - 1441
    08- July - 2020
    09:17 AM
    [According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns]

Coronavirus that is not Corona but Rejz of Partners; a Viral Alliance

Translator's note: The linguistic meaning of the Arabic word "Al-Rejz" is "Partners" and it is understood in the Quran according to context. It is either understood as "Partners" or "the torment of partners" sent by Allah to torment those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, like the allied partners of locusts, lice, and frogs which Allah Sent to torment Pharoah and his people

In the name of Allaah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah; Lord of the Worlds. May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, O righteous forerunner supporters, fear Allaah the One, the Overpowering and do not weaken in publishing the statements about the so-called Coronavirus and do not be overhasty in explaining them for truth seekers among mankind using what I have not stated in the statements! I did describe the coming virus(es) as "The Lions of all Viruses" and its singular form is "Lion", and I mean they are like lions in might and brutality, and that is it!

O my beloved supporters, your mistakes remain your mistakes and are not attributed to Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani since I do not and will not state in my statements about the so-called Coronavirus except for what I do know with knowledge of certainty in the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, but you are hasty! Perhaps you think I mean by Al-Ba'ouda (Arabic; the gnat) the known mosquito that transmits (diseases and infections) and bites, but you are wrong as Imam Mahdi must not contradict his ruling of truth, because I do not say about Allaah except for the truth and not just words based on assumptions, and I seek refuge in Allah from being among the ignorants

And I had previously given you a ruling in truth that the so-called Coronavirus has a known origin in the clear verses of the Great Quran; a new creation (somewhat like a gnat [Ba'ouda]) and they do not encompass knowledge about it, and [somewhat] refers to passive voice. And here has come the time for confirming the set forth example of the promised challenge in the Qur'an. Moreover, these types of viruses are new to mankind, long-living, terrestrial, nautical, and aerial. Also, they survive in winter and summer. They are miracles from Allaah, prepared and their source to survive different climates to be a global torment, also they are not like known epidemic viruses to mankind but they live long and settle in the human body. They plot against humanity through humans exclusively, then they live in the air after they get out of the human body and live without settling in any other body until Allah Wills, then they start infecting others. These viruses are directed by Allaah's command and He hits with them whoever He Wills and averts them away from
    whoever He Wills ,and their source has a significant role that is done super fast; that is [somewhat like a gnat] which you cannot see; new creation and a challenge from Allaah. It is like a military aircraft, but faster, and the difference is huge as it is even faster than your surface-to-air missiles and your rockets. It moves by Allaah's orders, Exalted is He! And its mission is to get inside human chests and quickly leaves its eggs inside in full speed, so its viral offsprings transfer from a human to another after they hatch. And they reproduce and split inside human bodies between humans like wildfire

Certainly, these viruses will never infect animals and birds no matter how they lie to you and they will never be able to bring a piece of clear scientific evidence to support their false claim. Also, they will never infect the visible gnat at all. Their invisible source (the invisible gnat) is an example presented in creation with the Word "be so it is" so this ba'ouda (gnat) was not created out of its male form (there is not a male form of it), and it was not laid in an egg by its mother as it does not have a mother as well! Nay, this gnat of the challenge is a new example of creation among nations of gnats and it was created by Allaah's Words of Power (the Word "be" so it is) that is different than the gnats you know; those who bite or transmit diseases, but far it is from them! On the other hand, it is among the scatterers of high, miraculous speed. It takes the chest of whomever it enters as an emplacement for its eggs so it scatters them super fast inside then it leaves the body in full speed leaving its eggs behind inside human chests and they hatch during the incubation period ,producing viruses that reproduce inside human bodies giving us viruses where their epicenter is the human chest

As for the factory of the gnat's eggs that leaves the body directly after it lays them inside is human chest since it uses humans as incubators for its eggs until they hatch and spread in human bodies like wildfire, and its epicenter is in chests. And the inner parts of the laid eggs infect other people, human to human infection, through the air as they float in the air and remain there. Definitely, they are living organisms floating around us in the air and not just a mere pandemic that shall pass, like it or not! As pandemics are temporary, but I did not announce it to people as a temporary global pandemic, but a global torment that is continuous day and night in different countries by the command of Allaah the One, the Overpowering in varying degrees from one person to another and for all are degrees from what they have done, some of them are warnings and others are widespread evil. Definitely, the new ba'ouda, the mother (of new different kinds of viruses), is a new global calamity of the lesser torment that perhaps you may yield to Allaah, your Lord, and supplicate to Him in regret and repentance to bestow His mercy upon you so He removes His torment from you so you follow His Book, the Great Quran, and obey Allaah and His caliph on the worlds; His servant: Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. And do not act arrogantly towards Allaah's caliph lest HE curses you a mighty curse as He did to Satan who was too proud to obey and accept Adam as a caliph, and Adam was the first of Allaah's caliphs from mankind, so do not think that Imam Mahdi is stupid as indeed I am smart and fully aware of what I am saying, and I am still insisting on the fact that the so-called Coronavirus is a living organism that splits and divides inside human bodies; and it is not to be found anywhere in pigs, donkeys, cows, camels or all cattle. And all animals and birds have absolutely nothing to do with this global torment that is continuous day and night and in different climates around the world

Also, I bear witness that these viruses are different from those who cannot live except in bodies ,that experienced virologists are aware of, but they and their origin, the invisible ba'ouda, cannot be defeated through all your insecticides; but they will still live in your bodies, air, sea, land, and different climates; like it or not! And they will not exist forever, only until you humbly submit to Allaah's caliph and follow the Book of Allah, the Great Quran, and disbelieve in all that which contradicts the clear verses of the Great Quran, indeed I am to you a trustworthy adviser before Allaah obliterates faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as He cursed As-Haab As-Sabt (People of Saturday) a mighty curse if He Wills, in case the admonition of the torment of Al-Ba'ouda that is coming out of its eggs which split and divide
    causing the torment of chests, and each is split and cloven that perhaps you may believe. For example, one seed [of grain] which grows seven spikes; in each spike is a hundred grains, look at this grain you eat; it did split and divide into hundred grains out of only one single grain. And this example is for you to know the intended meaning of split and division, as I do not say words to you in vain; thence, fear Allaah the One the Overpowering

O arrogant ones, I also warn you of a torment that is most bitter and disastrous, and people who believe in the Great Quran will know I am truthful and say nothing but the truth, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ } [البقرة: من الآية 26].

{Surely Allah does not shy away from using the parable of somewhat like a ba'ouda [gnat] or what is above it. As for the believers, they know that it is the truth from their Lord.} 2:26

Obviously, the problem lies within the comments made by (my) supporters out of their own words in their own clarifications! They explain to the world details of the news before they are even detailed by the Awaited Mahdi from the clear verses of the Reminder (Quran). On the contrary, they explain to them using the information provided by doctors, based on what Imam Nasser Mohammed has not said!

O my supporters, I am really full of wonder! Allaah's caliph announces the challenge of Allaah, the One, the Overpowering of an invisible torment from where they do not know, and human physicians have no encompassing knowledge about it as it is from where they do not know
    Indeed, I, Imam Mahdi, am aware of what I say and I do not say about Allaah except for what I know with knowledge of certainty. Also, I am not going to do as they do and leave one train to another, and the reason why they do so is that they are still lacking knowledge about it. I still have details from the clear verses of the Great Quran but one thing at a time and I shall leave them in their transgression wandering blindly as they still have not admitted yet it is a torment of painful everlasting rejz from Lord of the worlds; even Muslims who act like atheists! I am going to leave them till they acknowledge the truth from their Lord or He shall increase them in torment and open against them a door of severe torment since they are atheists and neither yielded to their Lord nor humbly supplicated

Verily, they shall know that Allaah's invisible, minor, and smart soldiers are going to triumph, take control, and gain victory by the permission of He who has Created, Sent, and Taught them how to plan; that is Allaah, Lord of the worlds, the Best of Planners. So do not let the liars and deniers among seculars in the world deceive you

The calamity of the so-called Coronavirus is still going on in the worlds, and I bear witness to Allaah and sufficient is He as a witness that the so-called Coronavirus IS NOT MAN-MADE as they claim it is biological but they are liars. I swear by Allaah they cannot create anything, neither gnats nor flies even if they gathered together for this purpose, but the so-called Coronavirus is a living organism that is created by Allaah, O you who deny Allaah, now show me what others than Him Created if you should be truthful? And you are still experiencing the lesser torment that is going to intensify from bad to worse as Allaah has started His war against you and that is an irreversible decision by Allaah, the Exalted, until the promise of Allah comes, indeed He does not break His promise, and His light will be perfected even if wrongdoers hated its manifestness

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds. Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:

8. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-8-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

04 -Duhl Hijja - 1441 AH
    25- July - 2020 AD
    12:17 PM
    [According to the official time of Mecca (Mother of Towns)]

Painful Torment Has Approached And The Revival of The People of the Cave And The Number Added to Their Sum: Jesus Son of Mary

{ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ الَّذِي أَنزَلَ عَلَىٰ عَبْدِهِ الْكِتَابَ وَلَمْ يَجْعَل لَّهُ عِوَجًا ۜ ﴿١﴾ قَيِّمًا لِّيُنذِرَ بَأْسًا شَدِيدًا مِّن لَّدُنْهُ وَيُبَشِّرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا حَسَنًا ﴿٢﴾ مَّاكِثِينَ فِيهِ أَبَدًا ﴿٣﴾ وَيُنذِرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا اتَّخَذَ اللَّهُ وَلَدًا ﴿٤﴾ مَّا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ وَلَا لِآبَائِهِمْ ۚ كَبُرَتْ كَلِمَةً تَخْرُجُ مِنْ أَفْوَاهِهِمْ ۚ إِن يَقُولُونَ إِلَّا كَذِبًا ﴿٥﴾ فَلَعَلَّكَ بَاخِعٌ نَّفْسَكَ عَلَىٰ آثَارِهِمْ إِن لَّمْ يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ أَسَفًا ﴿٦﴾ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا مَا عَلَى الْأَرْضِ زِينَةً لَّهَا لِنَبْلُوَهُمْ أَيُّهُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ﴿٧﴾ وَإِنَّا لَجَاعِلُونَ مَا عَلَيْهَا صَعِيدًا جُرُزًا ﴿٨﴾ أَمْ حَسِبْتَ أَنَّ أَصْحَابَ الْكَهْفِ وَالرَّقِيمِ كَانُوا مِنْ آيَاتِنَا عَجَبًا ﴿٩﴾ إِذْ أَوَى الْفِتْيَةُ إِلَى الْكَهْفِ فَقَالُوا رَبَّنَا آتِنَا مِن لَّدُنكَ رَحْمَةً وَهَيِّئْ لَنَا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا رَشَدًا ﴿١٠﴾ فَضَرَبْنَا عَلَىٰ آذَانِهِمْ فِي الْكَهْفِ سِنِينَ عَدَدًا ﴿١١﴾ ثُمَّ بَعَثْنَاهُمْ لِنَعْلَمَ أَيُّ الْحِزْبَيْنِ أَحْصَىٰ لِمَا لَبِثُوا أَمَدًا ﴿١٢﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:

{[All] praise is [due] to Allah, who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance. (1) ˹making it˺ perfectly upright, to warn ˹the disbelievers˺ of a severe torment from Him; to give good news to the believers—who do good—that they will have a fine reward, (2) in which they will remain forever; (3) And to warn those who say, " Allah has taken a son." (4) They have no knowledge of him [Jesus], nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie. (5) So, (O Prophet) perhaps you are going to kill yourself after them, out of grief, if they do not believe in this discourse (6) We have indeed made whatever is on earth as an adornment for it, in order to test which of them is best in deeds. (7) And We will certainly reduce whatever is on it to barren ground. (8) Or have you thought that the companions of the cave and Ar-Raqeem (the number added to their sum; Jesus) were, among Our signs, a wonder? (9) When those youths took refuge in the cave, and said, “Our Lord! Grant us mercy from Yourself and guide us rightly through our ordeal.” (10) So We cast [a cover of sleep] over their ears within the cave for a number of years. (11) Then We woke them so that We could make clear which of the two parties was better able to work out how long they had been there. (12)
    Chapter: 18 -Verses: 1-12

And their first stay was worth 300 years according to the years of the moon, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

{ وَلَبِثُوا فِي كَهْفِهِمْ ثَلَاثَ مِائَةٍ سِنِينَ وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا ﴿٢٥﴾ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا ۖ لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ ۚ مَا لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿٢٦﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [الكهف].

{And they remained in their cave for three hundred years and exceeded by nine. (25) Say, " Allah is most knowing of how long they remained. He has [knowledge of] the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. How Seeing is He and how Hearing! They have not besides Him any protector, and He shares not His command with anyone. (26)} 18: 25-26

So the first stay of the People of the Cave is worth 300 years of the moon according to the calculations of the moon, and according to the Earth's day, month, years they are precisely worth: 9000 years of what you count. While the period of their second stay was worth 9 solar years, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{وَازْدَادُوا تِسْعًا ﴿٢٥﴾ قُلِ اللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا لَبِثُوا ۖ لَهُ غَيْبُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۖ أَبْصِرْ بِهِ وَأَسْمِعْ ۚ مَا لَهُم مِّن دُونِهِ مِن وَلِيٍّ وَلَا يُشْرِكُ فِي حُكْمِهِ أَحَدًا ﴿٢٦﴾} صدق الله العظيم.

{.. and exceeded by nine. (25) Say, " Allah is most knowing of how long they remained. He has [knowledge of] the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth. How Seeing is He and how Hearing! They have not besides Him any protector, and He shares not His command with anyone. (26)} 18: 25-26

So the second stay of the People of the Cave is worth 9 solar years according to the calculations of the sun, as its month is worth 1000 months, and its year is worth 12,000 months. Meaning that one solar year on the sun is worth 1000 years of what you count, and 9 solar years worth 9000 years of what you count according to the calculations of your day, month, and years on Earth. So their first stay is worth 9 days according to Allaah's days in the calculations in the Book (Quran), and their second stay is worth 9 days according to Allaah's days in the calculations in the Book, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَن يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِندَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِّمَّا تَعُدُّونَ ﴿٤٧﴾ وَكَأَيِّن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ أَمْلَيْتُ لَهَا وَهِيَ ظَالِمَةٌ ثُمَّ أَخَذْتُهَا وَإِلَيَّ الْمَصِيرُ ﴿٤٨﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ الحج ].

{They challenge you to hasten the torment. And Allah will never fail in His promise. But a day with your Lord is indeed like a thousand years by your counting. (47) And for how many a city did I prolong enjoyment while it was committing wrong. Then I seized it, and to Me is the [final] destination. (48) } 22: 47-48

And the Word (of torment) is almost fulfilled against you by the Planetoid of Torment in addition to the so-called "Corona" pandemic, which is a torment coming from one single Ba'ouda (Arabic: gnat) that is not the offspring of two other gnats, but Allaah Created it as a new similitude of Allaah's ability to create [new creations]. So Allaah, the Exalted, Has Created it without mating a male with a female, but an example of new creation in the clear verses of the Glorious Quran. And it is a single somewhat [like] a gnat by which Allaah is challenging those who deny His Reminder (the Quran) among disbelievers and Muslims who also turn away from following the Quran

This new ba'ouda that cannot be seen is the minutest creature ever Created by Allaah in the Book, also it is a challenge for the most wicked "Donald Trump" and his allies who used to claim they are an invincible power, but Allaah has Beaten them by the most infinitesimal living organism mentioned in the Qur'an; somewhat [like] a gnat that you encompass not a thing about. Furthermore, I bear witness to Allaah that it is a single ba'ouda, launching its global war against those who disbelieve in the Qur'an, its enemies, and Muslims who are turning away from the Reminder by their Lord; the Great Quran, while they think they believe in it but their example is that of those who said "we heard and disobeyed", and refused to respond to the Caller to Allaah, His servant, and caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to judge between them by what Allaah Has revealed in His Book, but they and Muslims have turned away from the judgment of Allaah in the Qur'an. As a result, Allaah has become angry for His Book, then who would save you from His torment, if you are indeed truthful? So call upon those you claimed besides Him to remove the evil of the torment of the ba'ouda challenge. This ba'ouda is not a male but a female who lays eggs and Allaah Creates from the liquid [albumen] within its eggs a new creation which is the so-called "Coronavirus" that is newly created and its origin is the gnat's (Ba'ouda's) eggs as well. To illustrate, Allah has Created it from the eggs of one single ba'ouda and their creation is similar and increasing. Allah Created it by His Word of Power "be" so it is a new living organism that lives in land, sea, and air without necessarily settling in a human body. And you are witnesses that since the first statement I wrote about COVID-19 I have been insisting on the fact that the so-called "Coronavirus" is a living organism that could live around us without inhabiting any human body or in human bodies and their blood

O Children of Adam, fear Allaah! You are powerless against Allaah's war, O you who felt secure from the planning of Allaah and declared war against your God and want to put off His light, how abased you are! Indeed, He will perfect His light even if wrongdoers hated its manifestness. You are still not encompassing knowledge about somewhat [like] a gnat in the Book since it is not like the visible gnat that you know, because the one you know has a male to fertilize it before it lays eggs then it lays eggs that are fertilized with the offsprings of the male gnat. But the gnat of the challenge was not created as an offspring of male and female gnats but with the "Word Be si it is"; a new invisible set forth example in creation!

It is still launching its war raids crossing continents, arctic oceans, and seas by Allah's Words of Power. Also, it still flies and goes ahead to spread its eggs so Allaah creates from the albumen of them living viral organisms that are similar (to previously identified viruses) but different in reality. All of them are Created by Allaah through the Word "Be", so He just Says " "Be" and so it is" perhaps you may know that Allaah is capable of everything but most people do not know. And I do not know about the gnat of challenge in the Quran except that it is a single one, as for the viruses of its eggs; none knows the soldiers of your Lord except He! It penetrates chests and flies in the skies of the land, sea, and the poles to invade other nations since it is an enemy of Allaah's enemies no matter where they are and they cannot run away from it so that disbelievers and wicked ones among mankind and jinns may know the true worth of their power compared to that of Allaah's! It is definitely not co-equal to the ability of an honored and prepared gnat that is supported by Allaah's Words of Power, and it lives in all of the different climates whether they are super cold or hot in addition to temperate climates. Furthermore, it is still going around the world from east to west and from south to north to form central focal points; in fact, it roams the surface of the Earth and what is beneath its surface. Also, the distress of its global war is going to intensify while it is of the lesser torment, but it has different levels of torment as follows: refining, disciplinary, tormenting, wide-spreading evil, and painful tormenting so lockdowns and quarantines are not to benefit you at all since the gnat will reach you and afflict you with torment until you see the angels (of death) beating your faces and backs when you die to pull your souls out, and your deaths are not the same in the Quran if only you had known

O decision-makers, where would you escape? I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him, you cannot escape from the gnat of the torment of the painful rejz, even if you escaped to the moon it would get there before you and eagerly wait for your arrival to put its eggs inside your chests, then Allaah Takes Care of those eggs through His Perfect Words and Creates other living divided and split viruses. Also, human viruses transmit from man to man according to where they were incubated, and they were neither incubated inside bodies of cattle, all wild or aquatic animals, birds, reptiles nor insects. But the gnat's eggs are incubated in (the bodies of) whoever Allaah Chooses among mankind and jinns that perhaps they may return to Him and know that they have a God who is the only One capable of removing evil from upon them; that is my Lord and your Lord, the Exalted Lord of the worlds! So are you believers in Him? Shall you return to Him as no one will remove evil from you except Him, is there another God besides Allaah? Glorified and Exalted is He above what they associate with Him. So flee to Allaah as I am indeed a clear warner from Him to you, and know with knowledge of certainty that there is no escape from Allaah except to Him. Flee to Him and repent properly in repentance to Guide your hearts and Grant you a standard (to distinguish between right and wrong) which is light and healing for what is within your chests, and the sight of hearts if only you reason

O Muslim and non-Muslim people who are turning away, listen to and understand that the war of Allaah the One the Overpowering is irreversible and that torment is surrounding you from all directions; from the sky, the ground, by land, sea, air, and from yourselves. And He is not going to increase you except in torment so fear Allaah o people of understanding minds, as you are still experiencing the war of Allaah's combative gnat that lives in open air as a living organism, and the viruses of its eggs in chests

And I bear witness to Allaah and sufficient is He as a witness that I, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, am still insisting, since the first statement I have written about the so-called Coronavirus on 5th of March, 2020 that this so-called Coronavirus lives independently in air without a body to settle in. And it is a living organism that invades chests. Moreover, I do not know of any medicine for you except for what has been mentioned in the statement I wrote; titled: Coronavirus and the Decisive Statement that is not to be Taken for Amusement

Also, I bear witness to Allaah the One, the Overpowering that I am not chanting to you in poetry or prose but I am giving you the true clarification of the Reminder for whoever of you wills to be reminded and fear Allaah and the torment of the Last Day, and forewarned is forearmed. Certainly, only people of understanding minds will be mindful

For each fatwa in a statement, there is a piece of supporting evidence from the clear verses of the Quran as Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani does not speak of uncertain matters. And you are going to find statements by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani undoubtedly true on actual reality by the permission of Allaah the Almighty, the All-Wise

As for the challenge of Allaah to His enemies through the newly created somewhat like a gnat, it's news is clear in the verses of the Great Quran in the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ ۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿٢٦﴾ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿٢٧﴾ } [البقرة].

Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27) How could you disbelieve in Allah when you were dead and He brought you to life; then He causes you to die, then He brings you [back] to life, and then to Him you will be returned. (28)

To conclude, I do have further details about the true clarification of the Glorious Quran; revealed by an Almighty and Praiseworthy God. Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds; Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text

9. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-9-

7 Rabi Awwal – 1442 AH
    24 - 10 - 2020 AD
    2:00 pm According to the official time of [Mecca] (mother of towns)

From The Caliph And Servant Of Allah, The Mahdi, To The Enemy Of Allah Emmanuel Macron and To Whoever Is Of His Like In The World

From the Caliph and servant of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, to the French President Emmanuel Macron the enemy of Allah, and the enemy of Islam the religion of Allah, and the enemy of the Messenger of Allah Mohammed who was sent with Islam, and the enemy of the Messenger of Allah The Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who was sent with Islam, and the enemy of the Messenger of Allah Moses who was also sent with Islam, and the enemy of all the Messengers of Allah who were sent with Islam the religion of Allah, from the first of them to the seal of them the Messenger of Allah Mohammed peace and blessings be upon him, and upon all the Messengers of Allah who were sent with Islam, the religion of Allah

I ask Allah blessings upon them and I salute them all with respect, and I do not differentiate between any of the Messengers of Allah who were sent with the religion of Islam; submission to Allah, Lord of the worlds, [to call] to worship Him only, no partner is with Him, and as a mercy to the worlds to achieve peace and to remove man’s injustice to his fellow man, and to achieve global peace between the peoples of mankind and peaceful coexistence between Muslims and Non-Muslims. Indeed, there is no compulsion in Islam, the religion of Allah, and whoever wills let them believe, and whoever wills let them disbelieve as upon us is only the [duty of] delivering the message, and upon Allah is the account and He has made Paradise for those who believe and has made the Fire for those who disbelieve

May the peace and mercy of Allah be not upon the Zionist French President Emmanuel Macron nor upon the Zionist President Donald Trump along with those who are of their like of the human devils in the worlds, those who have declared war on the religion of Allah secretly and openly, and Allah is encompassing of the evil doers. And among Arabians are those who are far worse in disbelief and hypocrisy. Allah would not leave the believers in the state in which they are now, until He separates the evil from the good in the eyes of Muslims

Surely, whoever does not announce expelling the French Ambassador and cutting diplomatic and commercial ties with France, then let it be upon them what is upon the enemies of Allah; His curse along with the curse of the angels and the righteous ones, all together. O Arab and Non-Arab leaders of Muslims, if you have no fervour in your hearts for Mohammed the Messenger of Allah with the religion of Allah, Islam, sent to the worlds, then you have no fervour in your hearts for Allah and all of His Messengers who were sent with the religion of Allah, Islam

And Mohammed the Messenger of Allah was not the first ever to be sent with Islam, O damned Macron, but Allah sent with Islam the servant and Messenger of Allah Prophet Mohammed, and The Messiah, Prophet Jesus son of Mary, the servant and Messenger of Allah, as well as Prophet Moses the servant and Messenger of Allah. But those who disbelieved changed the word from that which had been told to them for another, so woe to the likes of them today like yourself (Emmanuel Macron), from a door of severe torment. Additionally, there is a new force of extreme might of the ‘torment of blood’ in the clear verses of the Great Quran; the so-called “Corona virus” which all human physicians endeavour to find a vaccine for. As it is a sign from Allah to make people submit in obedience to the Caliph of Allah Al-Mahdi (The Guided) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

And since I know about that with certain knowledge from Lord of the worlds, therefore, I will pre-announce the results of your vaccines, by the command of Allah, that your vaccines not only will fail to control the so-called “Corona virus” but also Allah will make them in favour of Corona virus and 100% supporting it. That is the reward of your arrogance towards Allah and His Caliph, also it is for you to know that Allah is Most Capable of everything and to Allah all matters are returned (in decision)

And no one removes evil from His servants but He, just like there is no god but Allah, Glorified and Sublimely Exalted is He above what they associate with Him, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
    قُلِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَسَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ عِبَادِهِ الَّذِينَ اصْطَفَىٰ ۗ آللَّهُ خَيْرٌ أَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿59﴾ أَمَّنْ خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ وَأَنزَلَ لَكُم مِّنَ السَّمَاءِ مَاءً فَأَنبَتْنَا بِهِ حَدَائِقَ ذَاتَ بَهْجَةٍ مَّا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَن تُنبِتُوا شَجَرَهَا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ يَعْدِلُونَ ﴿60﴾ أَمَّن جَعَلَ الْأَرْضَ قَرَارًا وَجَعَلَ خِلَالَهَا أَنْهَارًا وَجَعَلَ لَهَا رَوَاسِيَ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ حَاجِزًا ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ﴿61﴾ أَمَّن يُجِيبُ الْمُضْطَرَّ إِذَا دَعَاهُ وَيَكْشِفُ السُّوءَ وَيَجْعَلُكُمْ خُلَفَاءَ الْأَرْضِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿62﴾ أَمَّن يَهْدِيكُمْ فِي ظُلُمَاتِ الْبَرِّ وَالْبَحْرِ وَمَن يُرْسِلُ الرِّيَاحَ بُشْرًا بَيْنَ يَدَيْ رَحْمَتِهِ ۗ أَإِلَٰهٌ مَّعَ اللَّهِ ۚ تَعَالَى اللَّهُ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ ﴿63﴾
    صدق الله العظيم [النمل]

Say, "Praise be to Allah, and peace be upon His servants whom He has chosen. Is Allah better or what they associate with Him?" (59) Is He [not best] who created
    the heavens and the earth and sent down for you rain from the sky, We cause to grow thereby gardens of joyful beauty which you could not [otherwise] have grown the trees thereof? Is there a god with Allah? But they are a people who ascribe equals [to Him]. (60) Is He [not best] who made the earth a stable ground and placed within it rivers and made for it firmly set mountains and placed between the two seas a barrier? Is there a god with Allah? But most of them do not know. (61) Is He [not best] who answers the desperate one when he calls upon Him and removes evil and makes you successors of the earth? Is there a god with Allah? Little do you remember. (62) Is He [not best] who guides you through the darknesses of the land and sea and who sends the winds as good tidings before His mercy? Is there a god with Allah? Sublimely Exalted is Allah above what they associate [with Him] (63)
    [Surah: 27 - Al-Naml - Verses: 59-63]

But I, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, have been raised by Allah in this secular and most deviating nation in regards to Allah, Lord of the worlds. That is if Allah sends upon them a little of His torment as admonition unto them that they may become righteous, it does not increase them except in disbelief in Allah. And if He strikes them with some floods they say: “It is not but a natural disaster”. And if He sends against them a windy tropical cyclone of raging sea winds, they say: “It is not but a natural disaster”. And if Allah sends against them a heavy sea gale, they say: “It is a natural disaster

And if He sends against them a funnel-shaped tornado of those extracting ones that sweeps people away they say: “Natural disasters”, or if Allah sends against them a lethal sea storm that makes people drown, they say: “Natural disasters”. Or when He sends against them a fire tornado to ignite their forests with fire then later it turns into wind that flares up and impels its blaze towards their homes, they say: “It is not but a natural disaster as the fire started because of the friction of tree branches caused by the wind”. But you are liars! Mind and reason do not accept your explanation for green forests fires. At first, Allah sends a fire tornado to ignite the fire in a part of your green forests, then, this hurricane turns into wind that flares up the blaze and run and drive the fire towards homes to burn gardens of dense shrubbery around your homes

But you people are deviators, and the words of the deviators among you were not but that they said: “Natural disasters”. Also, if He (Allah) afflicts you with earthquakes from beneath your feet, the deviators among you will say: “These are known natural disasters that occur every now and then”. And here Allah has progressively led you [to punishment] with a new torment that has never existed in nature before, [Corona Virus] and it is a species that is divided into various species causing chest and blood diseases, similar in its creation and different in its genes

Allah Has Created this virus from the eggs of a single female somewhat [like] a gnat (Ba'ouda) that you do not encompass any knowledge about. And it travels around the world with the Words of Allah's power. It roams throughout land, sea, and air so that it brings the a supporting force for the so-called “Corona viruses”, And it (Ba’ouda) should not come with the same type of the previously supplied force [virus], as each force is a new type of creation. It has no offspring and its mission is nothing but to lay its eggs by the permission of Allah, then He directs the eggs with the Word of His power (The Word Be so it is) so they are viruses, and none knows the soldiers of your Lord except Him

Indeed, I call Allah to witness and sufficient is Allah as a Witness that all what is happening in the world of the plotting of the so-called “corona virus” is because of a single gnat “Ba’ouda”, a new creature from the promise of Allah in the clear verses of His Book, that He disdains not to challenge those who turn away and those who are arrogant to follow His Book the Great Quran. So Allah Challenges them with a new living being, somewhat [like] a gnat “Baouda” which you do not encompass in knowledge

And Allah Has coined a new similitude and has made it the fountainhead of the new species of viruses by the Words of His power [The Word Be], In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ﴿26﴾ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ﴿27﴾ كَيْفَ تَكْفُرُونَ بِاللَّهِ وَكُنتُمْ أَمْوَاتًا فَأَحْيَاكُمْ ۖ ثُمَّ يُمِيتُكُمْ ثُمَّ يُحْيِيكُمْ ثُمَّ إِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ ﴿28﴾
    صدق الله العظيم [البقرة]

Indeed, the Imam Mahdi would never have set to you the challenges since the 10th of Rajab,1441 AH [5th of March,2020 AD] except with knowledge from Allah in the beginning of the admonition of the torment of the chests, and I cannot inform you about the torment of the chest unless it happens. As the news in The Book is for me to set the points of challenge, by permission of Allah, in the beginning of the admonition of the torment of the chests, in other words, when it occurs and not before that. In line with the word of Allah the Most Exalted

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ قَدْ جَاءَتْكُم مَّوْعِظَةٌ مِّن رَّبِّكُمْ وَشِفَاءٌ لِّمَا فِي الصُّدُورِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ ﴿57﴾
    صدق الله العظيم [يونس].

{O mankind, there has come to you admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the chests. And guidance and mercy for the believers.}

[Surah: 10 - Yunus - Verse: 57]

That is why I cannot alter the verse and say: “O people, there will come to you admonition from your Lord and a cure for what is in the chests”. So, in the beginning of the event, I declare the sign (the so-called corona virus) as a global torment and not just a mere temporary global pandemic which shall pass just like that which has stricken your forefathers passed! Far, far is that from being the truth. Nay, but it is a continuous cloven and split torment of genetic updates. And I swear by Allah whom there is no god except Him, that doctors will find from the plot of what the Corona virus does to the body, that which you had not taken into account

You found that the Corona virus is highly experienced in regards to all the intricate details of the human body, specialized physicians find the plotting of the Corona virus is what is astounding. It is as if the Corona virus has encompassed the human body in knowledge as it shows thorough grasp of all intricate body systems. Indeed, this is because the virus executes the instructions of Allah, my Lord and your Lord, who created man and who is the Creator of everything, glory be to Him, as He is All-Aware, and All-Seeing and He is over everything, Competent

O people, I bear witness to Allah that the so-called “corona virus” is a Human virus, meaning, it originally started in humans
    As for the source of the substance from which Allah created it, it is the albumen of the eggs of somewhat like a gnat “Ba’ouda” which you do not have knowledge about

The Caliph of Allah upon the world, the Imam Mahdi, should not say what he does not know unless it is with certain knowledge, and I still remind people that I have appointed the challenges earlier on the 10th of Rajab, 1441 AH [5, March 2020], surely, I would never contradict the points of challenge with truth as I do not say about Allah that which I do not know in the Book of Allah the Great Quran. And I call Allah to witness and sufficient is He as a witness, that Allah will not remove the calamity of blood that is called the Corona virus from the whole world until they submit to the Caliph of Allah, the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni, so that they implore with the supplication that I have written on the 26th of Ramadan, 1441 in a statement titled: "Corona Virus And The Decisive Statement That Is Not To Be Taken for Amusement.
    As therein is healing for the admonition of the torment of the chests. And the chest is the epicenter of the so called Corona virus, and the situation will develop to strike all body organs causing them complete paralysis. Therefore, it incapacitates them in various degrees in whoever Allah wills whether a partial disability, a Hemiparesis or a full disability. Also, many more deaths are coming in the future that are intense and greater [in number]. I said to you in the first statement (about the so-called corona virus) that there will be fewer deaths at first, because I know cases and deaths will severely increase later. So who can save you from the torment of Allah Lord of the worlds

And for each of you are degrees [of torment] and I classify them into refinement [light torment], disciplinary [mild torment], punishment [severe torment], and then is an awful punishment and widespread evil [the most severe torment] for the arrogant ones and for those who spread corruption in the land. And among you are those who will be afflicted with the coming blood virus to finish him off on the same day of the infection, meaning that his infection and his death will be within 24 hours. Also, among you is he whom the virus will cause him to go into a clinical death (coma) until Allah wills to pull his soul out. And amongst you is he who will be blinded with a virus causing visual impairment, also, among you is he who will lose both his eyesight and hearing, and among you he who (the virus) will strike his nervous system so that he cannot move any of his limbs along with losing his voice, in addition to other symptoms

And with Allah is more, indeed, Allah will open before the wicked ones a door of severe punishment for every stubborn disbeliever who is unjustly arrogant
    And, I repeat the warning: Flee from Allah to Him and do not close the houses of Allah (The Mosques) in the face of people who are fleeing from Allah to Him, as well as the ever devoted ones and those who bow and prostrate
    The houses of Allah are not like cinemas where gatherings are prevented in order to achieve social distancing! They are sacred, these are the limits (imposed by) Allah. Do transgress them not

Beware of Allah’s coming torment via sea, air and land, in addition to the so-called Covid-19 and Covid-2020 torment until you submit in full submission to caliph of Allah. So that those who perish would perish upon evidence and those who live would live upon evidence. And all is by the permission of Allah, Lord of the worlds. O Allah, I have delivered, so be my witness

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah, Lord of the worlds
    The Caliph and Servant of Allah; Imam Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yemeni

Translated by: Deena ADEL, Mohammed ABO-YOUSSEF , and Mohammed ABAZA
    Edited by: Danny KADDOURA and Tracy SIDDALL

10. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-10-

The clarification is still being rendered

صفحة 1 من 7 123 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Corona virus explanatory-statements series and its hidden secret..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 61
    آخر مشاركة: 27-09-2023, 12:55 AM
  2. (关于冠状病毒的一系列澄清及其深藏不露的秘密)..The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى 渠道 伊玛目•玛赫迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚曼尼
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 12-09-2023, 10:17 PM
  3. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret - .. سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..
    بواسطة حسام الدين مصطفي في المنتدى The English Channel Of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 15-08-2023, 11:46 AM
  4. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى 中文语言
    مشاركات: 59
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2023, 11:29 PM
  5. The Origin of Corona and Its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-08-2021, 05:06 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك