الموضوع: The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret

صفحة 3 من 7 الأولىالأولى 12345 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
النتائج 21 إلى 30 من 62
  1. افتراضي

-21 -

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

24- Dhu'l Hijja - 1442AH
    03- 08- 2021 AD
    11:28 AM
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns)

The Solution For the Calamity of The Corona War and the Climate War

From Allaah's caliph, Al-
    Mahdi (Arabic: المهديّ, The Guided One)
    to Joe Biden, the President of America and Xi Jinping, the President of China, along with all the leaders in the worlds and their peoples altogether ... Be witnesses against yourselves and your peoples that I have told you, 16 years ago, that your world has ended, your end has come, and the time for your judgment has neared, yet you are heedlessly turning away. Also, I have let you know that I am Al-Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on you. The Owner of Sovereignty (Allaah) Has Chosen me, the One Who Gives sovereignty to whom He Wills and Takes sovereignty away from whom He Wills. And Who Honors whom He Wills and Humbles whom He Wills. That is Allaah my Lord and your Lord so worship Him alone no partners with Him. And obey me to guide you to the way of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy, with insight from Him which is the Great Quran that was revealed by Allaah to the seal of the prophets and messengers the illiterate prophet Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah, with the Great Quran, for people altogether; so they worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, the One who has never taken a wife nor a son, and there is none comparable unto Him

O Muslims, Christians, Jews, and atheists along with people altogether, I bear witness to Allaah that I informed you of the Planet of Torment [A.K.A Nibiru] which was deep in the northern space of planet Earth and has started to approach your land from a place far-off. Certainly, it will rise upon you from the horizons of the south of the earth, and it will block the southern horizon of it when it [the planet of torment] rises, as per precisely and meticulously described; from the southeastern side to the southwestern side. Thereupon, it sends upon those who disobey Allaah, and the enemies of His messengers and His caliph Al-Mahdi, flames of fire and copper. Verily, I do not say about Allaah anything but the truth, and who is more unjust than he who fabricates lies against Allaah? And, I seek refuge in Allaah to be of the ignorants or those who say about Allaah that which they do not know

I bear witness to Allaah the One, the Overpowering that I, Allaah's caliph, Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, announce the absolute disbelief in the theory of global warming. And I have given you a ruling, 16 years ago, that if the worlds turn away from the call of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah will declare war against them through the war of the skirmish of the Planet of Torment (Also known as Nibiru/Saqar) from a place far-off. It has become much closer than it was 16 years and a couple of months ago, and it is now skirmishing with the Sun, Moon, and Earth. As a result, Allaah has Raised the intensity of the calamity of His climatic war by air, land, and sea; in addition to, the torment of somewhat [like] a gnat [Arabic:بعوضة, Romanized: Ba'ouda] about which you encompass no knowledge.
    O children of Adam, the so-called Coronavirus is the ba'ouda of the blood and is not Corona. But, smart living beings that have been prepared through Allaah's Words of Power [the Word "be" so it is], and live on their own in land, sea, and air

Verily, Coronavirus is of the calamities of the lesser torment that perhaps the worlds may turn to Allaah in repentance, believe in Allaah alone no partners with Him, worship Him alone no partners Has He, and obey Allaah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, but unfortunately, Allaah's lesser torment has not increased you, until now, except denial of Allaah Lord of the worlds, as if Allaah is not anything to be mentioned, Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him. It is as if you are the controllers over the kingdom of the heavens and earth by claiming that you will stop the calamity of Allaah's climatic war -Exalted is He- but I swear by Allaah that you cannot control the tiniest soldiers of Allaah (the blood gnat and its species altogether) in the Qur'an. Furthermore, your quarantines will not benefit you from now on, as at the beginning, the virus was content with locking you up and eliminating your livelihoods, or do you think that you will go back to your quarantines and lockdowns so that Allaah lessens the intensity of the virus from upon you, in return, like what had happened before?!

And I had previously issued a ruling to you that the war of the blood gnat (the so-called Corona) is directly conducted by Allaah, it receives orders from its Lord, so they do what they are commanded. And I give you tidings that your vaccines will completely fail and be worthless, and you will throw them in the trash, because simply you will never find a saviour to save you from Allaah’s torment nor a protector.

However, if you really want the solution that shall save you from the calamity of Allaah's climatic war and the calamity of the war of Allaah's soldiers; the blood gnat; the so-called Corona, then obey Allaah and His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. And respond to the caller of Allaah who invites you to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him; with insight from Allaah, which is the Great Quran, so call no one else with Him!! In addition, whoever worships another God besides Allaah let him call upon him to remove the evil of corona from upon him, if he should be truthful! Indeed, neither Allaah's prophets nor Imams (Arabic:إمام, leaders) of the Book and Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi would not benefit you whatsoever, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{قُلِ ادْعُوا الَّذِينَ زَعَمْتُم مِّن دُونِهِ فَلَا يَمْلِكُونَ كَشْفَ الضُّرِّ عَنكُمْ وَلَا تَحْوِيلًا ‎﴿٥٦﴾‏ أُولَٰئِكَ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ يَبْتَغُونَ إِلَىٰ رَبِّهِمُ الْوَسِيلَةَ أَيُّهُمْ أَقْرَبُ وَيَرْجُونَ رَحْمَتَهُ وَيَخَافُونَ عَذَابَهُ ۚ إِنَّ عَذَابَ رَبِّكَ كَانَ مَحْذُورًا ‎﴿٥٧﴾‏ وَإِن مِّن قَرْيَةٍ إِلَّا نَحْنُ مُهْلِكُوهَا قَبْلَ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ أَوْ مُعَذِّبُوهَا عَذَابًا شَدِيدًا ۚ كَانَ ذَٰلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُورًا ‎﴿٥٨
    ﴾‏} [الإسراء]

{Say, "Invoke those you have claimed [as gods] besides Him, for they do not possess the [ability for] removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]." (56) Those whom they invoke seek Al-Waseela* to their Lord, [striving as to] which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared. (57) And there is no city but that We will destroy it before the Day of Resurrection or punish it with severe punishment. That has ever been inscribed in the Book (58)} 17:56-58

*Translator's note: (Waseelah) is a proper noun. It is translated as (The Means) —The Means (Al – Waseelah) is the name of the highest rank in Paradise that shall be obtained by one of Allah’s servants only, who will be the nearest servant to Allah, according to Hadeeth from prophet Mohammad PBUH. Meaning: (They seek to reach the highest rank (called The Means) which of them would be the nearest to Allah)

O people, fear Allaah and believe that the sun has truly caught up with the moon, like what happened in the month of Duhl Hijja 1442AH, before night precedes day due to the approach of planet Saqar. Is the sign of Al-Edrak (Arabic: إدراك, the sun catching up with the moon), to whoever wills among you to go forward or stay behind, anything but a warning to mankind due to the approach of planet Saqar ?! O astronomers, who turn people away with might and main from believing the cosmic sign of Al-Edrak which is a warning for mankind, may the curse of Allaah befall you or Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he was a liar

O professor Jad Al-Qadi, Head of the Egyptian Astronomical and Geophysical Research Center, who was bold enough to deny the sign of the Full Moon of Imam Mahdi for the month of Dhu'l Hijja (a very sacred month in the Islamic calendar), 1442 AH, along with other astronomers and religious scholars (among mankind) of his like who deliberately deny the truth from their Lord; the curse of Allaah, the angels, and people altogether will inevitably befall you because you turn Muslims away from believing the cosmic sign of the sun catching up with the Moon. I swear by Allaah that you know it is impossible for the night of the Full Moon of the month of Dhu'l Hijja,1442AH to be on the evening of Friday which is the night of Saturday.
    Also, it is impossible for the 'Moon Sighting Committee of KSA' to witness the Crescent of the month of Duhl Hijja on the evening of Friday which is the night of Saturday. Simply, because all astronomers among mankind know with knowledge of certainty that the Moon will set before the sunset of Friday evening, which is the night of Saturday, before the Geocentric Conjunction that takes place in the final New Moon phase by the end of what is left of the light of the Waning Crescent Moon of the month of Dhu'l Qi'dah. Certainly, all astronomers among mankind know it is going to occur on Saturday, the 30th of Dhu'l Qi'dah, at 04:17 AM according to the official time of Mecca. And after the Moon moves towards the east the mere hours of the light of the Waxing Crescent Moon of Dhu'l Hijja starts to form until the Waxing Crescent Moon of the month occurs astronomically on Saturday evening, which is the night of Sunday. From a physical-astronomical point, Saturday evening, which is the night of Sunday, is the beginning of Dhu'l Hijja; a fact that is not disputed by any astronomer among mankind. To explain, the astronomical beginning of Duhl Hijja is on Saturday evening which is the night of Sunday due to the occurrence of the Geocentric Conjunction on Saturday at dawn, and the Moonset of Dhu'l Hijja after the sunset of Saturday which is the night of Sunday; as far as you know

Each truth-seeker must make sure of this astronomical piece of information about the astronomical beginning of Dhu'l Hijja, if it did meet its conditions on Friday evening which is the night of Saturday, or on Saturday evening which is the night of Sunday? And you will indeed find the scientifically impossible truth according to the extremely impossible astronomical and physical calculations on Friday evening, 29th Dhu'l Qi'dah, which is the night of Saturday. Consequently, it is impossible for the night of Saturday to be the beginning of the month of Dhu'l Hijja in all respects since the evening of Saturday is still amongst the days of Dhu'l Qi'dah according to the accurate physical and astronomical calculations

Therefore,o people, I swear by Allaah the One the Overpowering that the full moon of the month of Dhu'l Hijja 1442 AH cannot occur on the evening of Friday, the night of Saturday, except by a miraculous cosmic sign by the command of Allaah, Lord of the worlds! Furthermore, I have announced the sign of the Full Moon of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, by a command from Allaah, in the first issued statement in Dhu'l Qi'dah of this year of ours. Also, I have informed you that the sign of the Full Moon of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani will occur on Friday evening which is the night of Saturday, the night of the middle of the month of Dhu'l Hijja, according to what my Lord taught me in regards to the calculations of the cosmic sign of Edrak (the sun catching up with the moon), until when it occurs in spite of everybody especially the astronomers, hence they will not be able to deny the occurrence of the Full Moon on the evening of Friday which is the night of Saturday; even though, the date of the New Moon and the Geocentric Conjunction was on a Saturday night

But, they (astronomers) were weaseling and fooling people by deceiving them by claiming that this is a normal incident of which they had been aware earlier, and there is not an astronomical error. May misfortune of grief and evil befall them along with the curse of Allaah due to their disbelief, they have indeed earned His anger and a humiliating punishment has been prepared for them by Him

I swear by Allaah, they surely know they are liars and you are going to witness what Allaah shall do with them, and He certainly curses them a great curse except those who repent and openly declare the truth from their Lord, and did not conceal the cosmic sign of verification for Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, as indeed Allaah is the Accepter of Repentance, and the Most Merciful. As for the arrogant ones among astronomers or those who hide the truth about witnessing the Waxing Crescent Moon of the month in the state of Edrak, I say: indeed has failed whoever hides it (the sign) from the worlds so when they disbelive (in the sign) Allaah does not Save them (the world) from the humiliating punishment. Those will be cursed by Allaah and cursed by those who curse since they deny the truth on purpose

Anyway, O mankind, let me inform you about another sign that will occur at the end of this month of Dhu'l Hijja with the permission of Allaah. Given that the Sun has notably caught up with the Moon at the beginning of the month of Dhu'l Hijja 1442 AH and the Waxing Crescent Moon was born on the night of Friday, and the Sun aligned with it while it was a Waxing Crescent Moon on the evening of Saturday; then inevitably the light of the phase of Saturday's Moon, which is the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja, will disappear by the permission of Allaah and it will become totally void of any illumination like the faces of those who deny the cosmic sign of the Sun catching up with the Moon; hence, it rises to be a dark black Moon! Although all astronomers among mankind know that the Moon phase of the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja will occur on Saturday.
    Furthermore, they know, before the incident of the Edrak occurs, that the Waning Crescent Moon of the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja 1442AH will occur on the evening of Saturday and will still be visible late at night at the early dawn on Saturday. They are also aware that all beholders will still be able to witness it as a Waning Crescent Moon with the unaided eye.
    Surely, you will find this in all the almanacs of astronomers; on top of them is the almanac of 'The International Astronomical Center' headed by Eng. (Mohamed Shawkat Odeh). They know quite well, according to the accurate astronomical calculations, that the Moon phase of Saturday, the 28th of Dhu'l Hijja, will be visible to the unaided eye as a Waning Crescent Moon at the early dawn of Saturday in the worlds

O truth-seekers, allow me to announce the challenge by the permission of Allaah the Almighty, the Praiseworthy, the early New Moon that will rise as a complete dark disk before the Geocentric Conjunction. So you will not see it, by the permission of Allaah, on Saturday at dawn, even though the Moon will rise before the eyes of the beholders

But how would you see the Crescent on the face of the moon that waned ahead of its time, even if the time of its rise was in the dark before sunrise? How would you see a completely dark moon that is void of any illumination?! Or do you think that this is normal? Far is that from being the truth! Certainly, this is the condition pertaining to the incident of the Sun catching up with the Moon which is related to the sign of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani. This condition includes the early waning of the Waning Crescent Moon of the month, its early occurrence, and the Sun's alignment with it while it is was a Waxing Crescent Moon. Indeed the judgment is Allaah's, the Best of those who Judge. And if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani did not fabricate a lie against Allaah that the Sun has caught up with the Moon and the Waxing Crescent Moon was born before the eclipse, and the sun has aligned with it while it was a Waxing Crescent Moon; then Allaah would not Break His promise to His servant and He is the All-Forgiving, the Most Merciful

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Allah's caliph on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Translated by: Deena ADEL
    Source Text:

www.mahdialumma.com/showthread.php?p=357218

2. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-
    22-

19-Muharram-1443 AH
    27-August-2021 AD
    11:24 AM

According to the official time of [Mecca] mother of towns

The Origin of Corona and Its Well-Concealed Secret

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, O decision-makers, leaders of human populations, including first and foremost, the respectable President of America: Joe Biden, did I not say to you that I know from Allah that which you do not know about the origin of Corona and its secret that is concealed from the worlds?

And the truth has come to light to whoever wants to follow the truth, they just have to search on the internet using these search keywords: "Series of Clarifications by the Awaited Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani about the Invisible and Unidentified Gnat of Viral Strains, Which was Created by the Words of Power of Allaah; the Word "Be" and so it is"
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=43755

Hence, you find the truth about the full case file concerning Coronavirus from start to finish. Certainly, this applies to him who has bothered himself to read it diligently and truthfully without mockery, then he finds the cure for Coronavirus without vaccine nor medicine, and he finds the solution and the decisive statement that is not to be taken for amusement in regards to the clarification of the secret of Coronavirus by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

O my supporters, rush to ascend the global trend (on the internet) to save human populations from the evil of the coming monster of Coronavirus, the evil of the asteroid of Al-Rajefah*, and the evil of the calamity of the Planet of Torment (A.K.A Nibiru/PlanetX); the striking calamity and what can make you know what is the Striking Calamity! The greatest catastrophe which is most wretched and most bitter that is Planet Saqar and it is just around the corner. How often did I warn mankind from the approach of the Planet of Torment (Saqar) while it was still on the northern horizon, then it has come close to behind the sun, crossing the longitude of the arctic circle and it is about to suddenly rise on people of Earth from the south side of the Earth? I swear by Allah the One, the Overpowering that you will see the roundedness of the disk of Saqar, the Planet of Torment when it suddenly rises from the south side of the Earth blocking the horizon from the southeast to the southwest; that is Saqar, the Planet of Torment, that waves in the horizon of the Earth, and forewarned is forearmed

Translator's note: "Al-Rajefah" is the transliteration of the Arabic word الراجفة
    Its literal meaning is the Quaking. Al-Rajefah is an asteroid of torment that will inevitably strike the United States of America and fall wherever the evil Former President of the USA, Donald Trump is

And I swear by Allah, the One, the Overpowering that I am not unjustly chanting to you in poetry nor exaggerating in prose,and I seek refuge in Allah to be of the ignorant ones who speak untruth about Allah while they know (it). This is Saqar, the Planet of Torment, which Allah Has Promised you of its passing in this worldly-life in the clear verses of the Reminder, the Great Quran and it is among the greatest signs of Allah. In line with the Word of Allah the Exalted
    Man was created hasty: I will show you My signs soon, so do not ask Me to hasten them.(37) And they say: When will this promise (be fulfilled), if ye are truthful?(38)
    If only the disbelievers knew that a time will come when they will not be able to keep the Fire off their faces or backs, nor will they be helped. (39)It will come upon them suddenly and stupefy them; they will be powerless to push it away; they will not be reprieved. (40)

Al-Anbiya'-Chapter:21- Verses: 37-40

(خُلِقَ ٱلۡإِنسَـٰنُ مِنۡ عَجَلࣲۚ سَأُو۟رِیكُمۡ ءَایَـٰتِی فَلَا تَسۡتَعۡجِلُونِ ۝ وَیَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَـٰذَا ٱلۡوَعۡدُ إِن كُنتُمۡ صَـٰدِقِینَ ۝ لَوۡ یَعۡلَمُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ حِینَ لَا یَكُفُّونَ عَن وُجُوهِهِمُ ٱلنَّارَ وَلَا عَن ظُهُورِهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ یُنصَرُونَ ۝ بَلۡ تَأۡتِیهِم بَغۡتَةࣰ فَتَبۡهَتُهُمۡ فَلَا یَسۡتَطِیعُونَ رَدَّهَا وَلَا هُمۡ یُنظَرُونَ)
    [Surah Al-Anbiya' 37 - 40]

And how often did I warn decision makers and all human populations 16 years and a couple of months ago, those who turn away from following the Great Quran from not believing the true clarification of the Qur'an which is the power of knowledge of Allah's caliph on the worlds, but most of the people refused except to disbelieve. And I know that you will believe in it Muslims and non-Muslims but when it ambushes you from a near place, even though it has skirmished you with its climatic war while it was in a place far-off, and it has affected the sun, moon , and Earth but what the world is suffering due to the war calamity of the lethal climate changes did not cause them to be mindful, and those who invented the global warming theory have turned you away from believing the truth and from surviving and you believed them after it had been cleared to them that their theory is 100% untrue as it has gone against all their far-reaching expectations

Certainly, what is happening now is against the global warming theory and their theory has failed, and they have concealed their private conversation (about the failure of their theory). It had been cleared to those who invented the global warming theory that they were wrong but they kept quiet about it, and they have no choice but to believe Allah's caliph, Al-Mahdi (the guided one) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni who has been warning people for 16 years and a couple of months

The downfall of those who disbelieve in the Planet of Torment has come and Allah shall destroy them with it from a near place on the night of its passing, even though it has skirmished them through affecting the Earth's climate while it is in a place far-off but it did not cause them to be mindful. Also, they denied its presence but they will surely believe in it on the day of the greatest terror when it arrives and seizes them from a near place as was done with the people of their kind before, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

Say, "The truth has come, and falsehood can neither begin [anything] nor repeat [it]." (49) Say, “If I am astray, the loss is only mine. And if I am guided, it is ˹only˺ because of what my Lord reveals to me. He is indeed All-Hearing, Ever Near.” (50) And if you could see when they are terrified but there is no escape, and they will be seized from a place nearby. (51) And they will [then] say, "We believe in it!" But how for them will be the skirmish from a place far away? (52) And they had already disbelieved in it before and would cast slanders on the unseen from a place far away. (53)when a barrier has been placed between them and what they desire, just as was done with their kind before? They were deep in doubt and suspicion. (54)

Quran - Saba' - Chapter:34 -Verses: 49-54

(قُلۡ جَاۤءَ ٱلۡحَقُّ وَمَا یُبۡدِئُ ٱلۡبَـٰطِلُ وَمَا یُعِیدُ ۝ قُلۡ إِن ضَلَلۡتُ فَإِنَّمَاۤ أَضِلُّ عَلَىٰ نَفۡسِیۖ وَإِنِ ٱهۡتَدَیۡتُ فَبِمَا یُوحِیۤ إِلَیَّ رَبِّیۤۚ إِنَّهُۥ سَمِیعࣱ قَرِیبࣱ ۝ وَلَوۡ تَرَىٰۤ إِذۡ فَزِعُوا۟ فَلَا فَوۡتَ وَأُخِذُوا۟ مِن مَّكَانࣲ قَرِیبࣲ ۝ وَقَالُوۤا۟ ءَامَنَّا بِهِۦ وَأَنَّىٰ لَهُمُ ٱلتَّنَاوُشُ مِن مَّكَانِۭ بَعِیدࣲ ۝ وَقَدۡ كَفَرُوا۟ بِهِۦ مِن قَبۡلُۖ وَیَقۡذِفُونَ بِٱلۡغَیۡبِ مِن مَّكَانِۭ بَعِیدࣲ ۝ وَحِیلَ بَیۡنَهُمۡ وَبَیۡنَ مَا یَشۡتَهُونَ كَمَا فُعِلَ بِأَشۡیَاعِهِم مِّن قَبۡلُۚ إِنَّهُمۡ كَانُوا۟ فِی شَكࣲّ مُّرِیبِۭ)
    [Surah Saba' 49 - 54]

O Allah I have delivered, O Allah be my Witness

O righteous forerunner supporters, the electronic army of Al-Imam Al-Mahdi who endeavor to save human populations, do not weaken in delivering my statements. Woe to those who turn people away from believing the truth, from the torment of a disastrous day that is just around the corner. O people of reason, fear Allah and flee from Allah to Him, believe His Book (the Great Quran) and follow Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, and know that Allah is severe in punishment to whoever disobeyed Allah and disbelieved in His caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. Indeed, whoever disbelieves in Allah's caliph, Al-Mahdi, has disbelieved in the power of the clear verses of the Quran that are clear to the Ulama (scholars) of the nation and common Muslim people

And I am briefly saying it now: O Muslims, the Planet of Torment has arrived and has become near. So the least thing you can do is to save yourselves and believe the Caller to the truth from your Lord before it seizes you with the wrongdoers from a near place. For that reason, believe that there is only One God, and worship Him alone, and be not of the polytheists. Disbelieve in the intercession of servants before the worshipped Lord as this is called "Polytheism" and associating others with Him is truly the worst of all wrongs that you could ever do to yourselves. And know you that associating partners with Allah is unforgivable, so fear Allah, the most severe in punishment before the arrival of the Planet of Torment (the Hellfire Planet of a painful punishment)

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah the Lord of the worlds
    Allah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

Source Text

3. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-23-

Imam
    Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yemeni

24 - Muharram - 1443 AH
    01 - September - 2021 AD
    01:06 AM

(According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of Towns}

Responding to Questioners in the Worlds

May Allah's peace, mercy, blessings, and the bliss of His pleasure be upon you. If vaccines are made mandatory by governments, it is alright for (my) supporters who had to take them lest they lose their government jobs, civilian functions, or their travel (chance)

Certainly, sufficient for you is Allah, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs,
    and say: "O Allah, keep the evil of the so-called vaccines away from us, o Allah, we bear witness that nothing would protect us from your torment but your mercy, forgiveness, and forbearance. Exalted You are! and no God (worthy of worship) other than You. O Allah, keep the evil of vaccines away from us by Your power and strength and Protect us from the evil of Your torment by Your mercy. Also, make the torment befall those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah with insight from his Lord, which is the Great Quran; Your servant and caliph on the worlds: Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni. O Allah, make your severe torment befall every obstinate disbeliever who hates the caller raised by Allah to follow the path of Your pleasure and to take Your Book the Great Quran for judgment. O Allah, we are Your weak servants who need You, we call upon you by virtue of the fact that there is no God but You, and by virtue of the fact of Your mercy that You have Decreed upon Yourself, and by virtue of the greatness of Your pleasure-within to protect us from the evil of vaccines, indeed we are believers in Your clear signs, that are of the minor torment, exactly as clarified by Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi (the Guided One) who has detailed them thoroughly in a series of statements that tackle corona and its well-concealed secret within the strains of the blood Ba'ouda* (gnat, Arabic: بعوضة) which is mentioned in the clear verses of the Great Quran. O Allah, protect us from the evil of all the signs of your torment and the evil of the greatest torment which is the night of the passing of Planet Saqar that waves to mankind at the horizon before the Day of Meeting (the Day of Judgment)".

Anyways, o my beloved supporters in Allah's love; be truthful with Allah and with yourselves because each of you is aware that Allah Knows what is within yourselves, so beware!

Indeed, whoever Allah Knows that they believe in Allah's signs in regards to the war of the blood Ba'ouda (gnat), a challenge similitude in the Great Quran, that it is of Allah's minor torment short of the greater torment, an admonition from Lord of the worlds with the minor torment short of the greater torment perhaps they may turn to Allah in repentance to follow the straight path with insight from their Lord which is the true clarification of the Great Quran, let them know that Allah Knows what is within yourselves if you were truly obliged by governments to take the vaccine, hence there is no sin upon you since you are in the same position of those who are forced by necessity due to the rules of your universities, government jobs, and civilian functions and sufficient is Allah and He is the Best Disposer of Affairs, and whoever relies upon Allah - then He is sufficient for him. Surely, He shall protect you from His evil and the torment of Corona

And give tidings of a new and severe COVID to the worlds, in addition to the increasing war intensity from Allah aerially, nautically and terrestrially in regards to the so-called "Natural Disasters", may Allah put a seal upon their hearts because they do not believe no matter what. Also, a new supporting force shall be added to His minor soldiers

Moreover, give the world tidings of the Planetoid of Al-Rajefah* and what is coming after it, or Planet Saqar shall come before the other signs of the minor torment, hence Allah Hastens the greater torment, for the wrongdoers , which is Planet Saqar that will come to the Earth from its south side; blocking the southeastern and southwestern sides when it rises

Translator's note: "Al-Rajefah" is the transliteration of the Arabic word الراجفة
    Its literal meaning is the Quaking. Al-Rajefah is an asteroid of torment that will inevitably strike the United States of America and fall wherever the evil Former President of the USA, Donald Trump is

As for the reason of hastening the "Planet of the Greater Torment" of all mankind cities is because they have disbelieved in all of Allah's signs of the minor torment. And no matter how many times did Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni warn them from each and every single new and severe supporting force added to the torment of the so-called coronavirus, atheists among them say that this is natural and is not among forewarning signs of torment from Allah but known epidemiological mutations.

They surely have fooled people and they believed them in return that mutations are declining due to the pandemic's frailty if it were truly a mere pandemic that shall pass and not a lifelong ongoing torment
    Also, if I warned them of Allah's minor torment of increasing floods of pouring water, fragments of mountains of hailstones, thunderbolts, drowning, volcanoes, and fiery whirlwinds that will burn the green forests of mankind until it reaches their homes. In addition to, a destructive spiral hurricane of wind and Derecho which is the strongest in power: the devastating straight-line storm wind of severe coldness; they would say it is expected due to the global warming, but they are liars! but it is due to the approach of Planet Saqar and its effect on the sun and the Earth and they will know when Planet Saqar ambushes them that I am verily truthful

Hence, they would be in great terror and say: "We have believed in (its existence)", then Allah shall seize from a near place the wrongdoing people who are turning away from following the truth; the enemies of the Lord of the worlds, and He torments the astray ones then Guides them to the straight path only if they ask Allah by virtue of the fact that there is no God but Him, and by virtue of His mercy which He Decreed upon Himself

Perhaps Allah bestows His mercy upon them and Removes the torment of the Planet of Torment from upon them after their hair turns grey out of the planet's horror so that they follow His (Allah) Great Book, and obey Allah and His caliph on the worlds. Indeed, Allah will save His true allies and there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah Lord of the worlds
    Your Brother, Allah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yemeni

Source Text

4. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-
    24-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yamani

08 - Rabi Awwal - 1443 AH
    14 - October - 2021 AD
    08:58 am
    (According to the official time of [Mecca] Mother of towns)

To Non-Arabs and Arabs: The Planet of Torment Has Approached

In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful, and the All-Forgiving of whoever repents and turns back to Him. The One who Revealed the Book and who shall Defeat evil forces with the Planet of Torment; those who are turning away from the Great Quran, Allah's unified message for people altogether that is preserved from alteration and fabrication till the Day of Judgment; Allah's far-reaching argument against Arabs and Non-Arabs

O Non-Arabs and Arabs, certainly the planet of Torment is just around the corner, so where would you escape? And the evidence upon its approaching in the news of the Great Quran is that Coronavirus shall invade the world from where they do not know its animalistic origin since it has not come from animals but a strain of somewhat like a gnat (Ba'ouda) which you do not encompass knowledge about, a challenge from Lord of the worlds so that you may know that you encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills, Exalted is He! And it is of the lesser torment

Moreover, there is a wisdom behind this virus which is to initially stop the world's wheel of life including their factories for many months, then Allah Raises the bar of the climatic war causing floods, fragments of sky mountains loaded with lethal hail, tsunamis, and fiery hurricanes to burn forests. Also, volcanoes, earthquakes, and all kinds of Allah's climatic war of the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps you may return to Allah, and I have explained this in detail a long time ago before their occurrence so let us not repeat it. Perhaps a questioner would like to say: "Yes, Coronavirus has come by the end of 2019 and the whole world has been quarantined at the beginning of 2020, and we said it is a blessing in disguise thinking that Coronavirus has solved the issue of global warming which the Paris climate agreement conference could not find a solution for since it has suspended the work of factories, vehicular traffic, trains, planes and vessels

We were also sure it will reduce climate disasters due to the reduction of carbon dioxide exhausts thinking that Coronavirus shall solve a problem which the Paris climate agreement could not ,while it (the agreement) used to call for reducing 50% of these exhausts; however, it was not applied because countries were afraid on their economy to be hit hard but corona came and stopped the carbonic emissions by 100% for many months, and we thought that climate disasters shall be reduced. But we were shocked as the complete opposite happened! Instead of reducing the climate disasters the intensity of the climatic war causing floods and hurricanes has increased all around the world like never before so Coronavirus has destroyed the global warming theory since the Paris climate agreement was not applied ;given that they have agreed upon reducing 50% of factories exhausts, but Coronavirus has reduced them by 100% for many months due to the quarantine and mass lockdown; on the other hand, the intensity of climatic disasters unprecedentedly increased since 2020 till now; hence the global warming theory has failed

O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, your statements about different matters are verified on actual reality, and those who follow them know this as you have been denying and disbelieving in the global warming theory for more than 16 years, and said that the planet of fire, Saqar, is approaching the Earth and affecting it from a distant place and you have written many statements concerning this matter but we still have not believed you and we believed the global warming theory that then has failed! So could you extract from the Great Quran what proofs that virus corona was sent by Allah to verify your fatwa to demolish the global warming theory as it will force us to stop our factories and wheel of carbonic life for many months, then, it raises the intensity of the unprecedented climate war to destroy the global warming theory?" Then, I reply to the questioners and say: you shall find the news in the word of Allah the Exalted:
    {But those who deny Our signs - We will progressively lead them [to destruction] from where they do not know. (182) And I will give them time. Indeed, my plan is firm. (183) Then do they not give thought? There is in their companion no madness. He is not but a clear warner. (184) Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe? (185) Whomsoever Allah sends astray, none can guide him; and He lets them wander blindly in their transgressions. (186)
    Al-Aaraf -Chapter: 7 -Verses:182-186

And until now you were not able to know from where did Allah invade you with Coronavirus, and it has accomplished its mission and has stopped your factories, cars, planes, and vessels for many months that perhaps the exhausts in the atmosphere are reduced, but Allah has raised the intensity of His climatic war so you know that the global warming theory is untrue. Then, you look at the solar system where you will find them abnormal including the sun because it has been confused with the coming of something invisible which is going to affect everything Created by Allah in the solar system ,and the solar system is incapable of resisting the Planet of the greatest catastrophe; that is Planet Saqar, the so-called Nibiru. And the time of your evil doom will approach, the night when the planet passes on the sky of the Earth. So is there anyone who will be mindful and reflect upon the news in the Book of Allah the Great Quran? in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

{But those who deny Our signs - We will progressively lead them [to destruction] from where they do not know. (182) And I will give them time. Indeed, my plan is firm. (183) Then do they not give thought? There is in their companion no madness. He is not but a clear warner. (184) Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe? (185) Whomsoever Allah sends astray, none can guide him; and He lets them wander blindly in their transgressions. (186)

Al-Aaraf -Chapter: 7 -Verses:182-186

And in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:

Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe? (185)

Al-Aaraf -Chapter: 7 -Verses:185

This a conclusive evidence that Planet Saqar, the so-called Nibiru, is truly approaching, and due to its approach your appointed time will be on the day when it passes on your sky. And the evidence on its approaching is when you find it affecting all the planets, moons, meteors, axis and movements of the solar system and its celestial angles, as its effect in the news of the inclusive Reminder (Quran) shall reach all of Allah's creation in the solar system, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {Do they not look into the realm of the heavens and the earth and everything that Allah has created and [think] that perhaps their appointed time has come near? So in what statement hereafter will they believe? (185)
    Al-Aaraf -Chapter: 7 -Verses:185

Furthermore, the mass lockout in the world due to Corona has made the major countries know that the global warming did not happen because of factories but because of another reason which they hide from the world, and I know that they are guessing blindly that there is a planet approaching the Earth even though they have not seen it directly due to its different colours; to illustrate, white like the sun, red, and black so how are they going to see a planet that is covered with fire that is darker than a new moon, can you see a new moon despite its closeness to the Earth? It is the same case for planet Saqar when it is covered with intense black fire. But they will know about its coming from scientific theories through its effect on all the planets of the solar system, the sun, and the moon. And the sun has caught up with the moon due to the approach of Planet Saqar, so the full moon occurs ahead of its time before the night of the middle of the lunar month as a repetitive warning in the sky of humans but did not cause them any remembrance

Moreover, consecutive climatic disasters are going to befall you and I do not think that it will cause you any remembrance as those fools who do not reason, think, nor believe but what NASA announced, ignoring what Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani has stated of news that are the truest Words of Allah Lord of the worlds, but NASA and others hide this truth from the worlds and NASA the so-called protector of planet Earth from the dangers of the meteors of planetoids will not benefit you, and I swear by Allah they could not protect themselves from the Planetoid of the first Rajefah (quake). Indeed, Allah will target with the Planetoid of torment the United States of America and they would not be able to protect themselves and it will strike in the speed of light in the land behind the Atlantic Ocean in the USA, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {And Our command is but one, like a glance of the eye. (50) And We have already destroyed your kinds, so is there any who will remember? (51)
    Al-Qamar -Chapter: 54 -Verses: 50-51

And Al-Radefah shall strike in a different place. As for planet Saqar its coming is inevitable and it is not going to hit the Earth but will pass in its sky blocking it from those in darkness (night) or light (day). Also, I know with knowledge of certainty the worth of its Arctic year, second, minute, and month. To explain, the arctic year of planet Saqar is 6000 years, and I will clarify to you the worth of its second ,minute, hour, day, month, and year as the second of planet Saqar should be multiplied by 60 to give us the result of a calculation according to the worth of Allah's day in the Book to calculate the date of the greatest torment as follows:
    Its seconds 60×6000 = 360000 seconds
    Its minutes 60×6000 = 360000 minutes
    Its hour 60×6000 = 360000 hours
    Its month 60×6000 = 360000
    Its year 60×6000 = 360000 years

An accurate electronic calculation in the Quran, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {And they urge you to hasten the punishment. And if not for [the decree of] a specified term, punishment would have reached them. But it will surely come to them suddenly while they perceive not.(53) They urge you to hasten the punishment. And indeed, Hell will be encompassing of the disbelievers (54)
    Al-Ankabut-Chapter:29 -Verses: 53-54

Also, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day of your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.(47)
    Al-Hajj -Chapter: 22 -Verse: 47

And this happens during the last days of the eon according to Allah's days, as for the years of the eon according to the years of a day of Allah in the Book are 50,000 years, given that one day of Allah is worth 1000 years of those which you count. So one year will definitely worth 360000 of those which you count, and since the eon's years in the Book are 50,000 they are worth 18 billion years of those which you count, then I divide them as follows:
    18000000000 ÷360000= 50000 year of Allah's years in the Book since the beginning of the date of the eon and month on Friday which is the night of Saturday, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted:
    {A supplicant asked for a punishment bound to happen
    (1) Upon the disbelievers, which none can avert, (2) From Allah, the Lord of the ways of ascent. (3) The angels and the Ruh [Jibrael (Gabriel)] ascend to Him in a Day the measure whereof is fifty thousand years,(4) So be patient with gracious patience. (5) Lo! they behold it afar off (6) While we behold it near (7) On a Day when the heavens will be like molten brass (8) And the hills become as flakes of wool, (9) And no familiar friend will ask a question of his friend (10)
    Al-Ma'arij -Chapter: 70 -Verses: 1-10

O righteous forerunner supporters, do not wait until this statement is proofread by those in charge from the grammatical side, but instantly publish it through every possible global means on the internet and deliver it to all the Arab and Non-Arab channels and global news websites, and make it a trend for 3 days. Then, publish it intensively on different news sites, Facebook, YouTube, and others. The Day of Judgment that is not to be taken for amusement has approached, and despite detailing the calculations of the movement of the planet of Torment it will not come to you except suddenly as you do not know how much is left of its time but it is coming in this age of ours.

If I told you about the time of its passing according to your date, those who do not use reason nor think would postpone their pledge of allegiance to follow the caller to the truth from their Lord until their hearts are in comfort with the rain of the fire of planet Saqar so it destroys them as some people are like ununderstanding cows. On the other hand, those who possess understanding minds shall say: "O Allah, if this should be the truth from You, then guide us to follow him before planet Saqar arrives and before we are humiliated and disgraced with a painful torment, but those who have been guided it will fortify their faith and rejoice that they are following their Lord's guidance.

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allah Lord of the worlds; Allah's caliph on the worlds

Source Text

5. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-25-

Imam Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

07- Jumada I -1443 AH
    11-12-2021 AD
    08:51 AM
    (According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns)

Cosmic and COVIDious War from Allaah

In the name of Allah the Exalted in Might, the One, the Overpowering, Lord of the heavens and earth and what is between them, the Lord and possessor of everything; that is Allah Lord of the worlds. Lo and behold, o non-Arabs and Arabs! You are certainly aware of what you are experiencing of the cosmic and covidious [a new term that emerged after the spread of coronavirus , and it means related to COVID] war, and the question that imposes itself to all non-Arabs and Arabs is: Who is behind this cosmic and covid-related war? As the intensity of Allaah's cosmic war of the lesser torment in 2020 and 2021 has increased, and what is yet to come is more intense for those who do not comprehend the fact that it is the truth from their Lord. And the question that imposes itself is: Why did the intensity of the war of the calamities of climate changes increase amid the declaration of the global war of corona? And behind this is wisdom from Allaah so the worlds may know the One behind the global war of corona is the same One behind the cosmic war; that is Allaah no God but Him, Lord of the kingdoms of both the heavens and the earth and what is between them, and Lord of the Great Throne, if only you had any sense! And this is a far-reaching proof, but of no avail will be signs or warnings to people who do not believe in Allaah, Lord of the worlds

And I do not want to write a new statement but this is just a reminder of what has come in [my] previous ones, so that ignorant ones would not think I write them after the occurrence of global events. But I, Imam Mahdi (the Guided Leader) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the worlds, know from Allaah that which you do not know o the "Yes-Men" of non-Arabs and Arabs whom if non-Arabs did well, they would do well; and if they did wrong, they would follow them and do wrong, and if they had entered into a hole of a lizard they would follow them in too, also if non-Arabs denied the presence of Allaah, Arab decision-makers, scholars and scientists would deny Him too following them. Given that, non-Arabs cast Allah behind their backs in the era of increasing the intensity of Allaah's cosmic and corona-related war; Arabs did follow them in the belief of "the anger of nature and cosmic catastrophes". May Allaah seal the hearts of the wrongdoers who know the truth from their Lord but they hate it

Moreover, since non-Arabs did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate due to their denial of Allaah, Lord of the worlds, Arabs imitated them and neither yielded to Allaah nor humbly supplicated. Indeed, that news about you was revealed by Allaah in the Knowledge of Al-Ghaib (Arabic, the unseen) in the clear verses of the Great Quran, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ وَلَقَدْ أَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ فَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا لِرَبِّهِمْ وَمَا يَتَضَرَّعُونَ ‎﴿٧٦﴾‏ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا فَتَحْنَا عَلَيْهِم بَابًا ذَا عَذَابٍ شَدِيدٍ إِذَا هُمْ فِيهِ مُبْلِسُونَ ‎﴿٧٧﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنشَأَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَشْكُرُونَ ‎﴿٧٨﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي ذَرَأَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ ‎﴿٧٩﴾‏ وَهُوَ الَّذِي يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ وَلَهُ اخْتِلَافُ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ ‎﴿٨٠﴾ }

{And We have already seized them with torment, but they did not yield to their Lord, nor did they humbly supplicate, (76) Until when We have opened before them a door of severe punishment, immediately they will be therein in despair. (77) And it is He who produced for you hearing and vision and hearts [understanding]; little are you grateful. (78) And it is He Who has created you on the earth, and to Him, you shall be gathered back. (79) it is He who gives life and death; the alternation of night and day depends on Him; will you not use your minds? (80)
    23:76-80

Perhaps questioners would like to say: "O Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, since you extract the Knowledge of the Unseen about major incidents from the clear verses of the Book of Allaah, the Great Quran, why do not you tell us about the new "Omicron"? Is it going to be weaker or stronger than Corona? As non-Arabs and Arabs are still confused about the Omicron virus, so is it more intense or milder? Then, Allah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani replies to the questioners in the world and says: " I had previously detailed the news thoroughly in beforehand statements, or you think that Allaah's caliph on the worlds speaks based on expectations like you?! Do you find me stating that " I expect .." in my statements?! Nay! Expectations are not but mere assumptions that avail not against the truth at all, far far is that from being the truth! I swear by the Lord of the earth and the heavens I do not speak to you with assumptions that do not avail against the truth at all; but I speak with truth and I say nothing but the truth like what Who chose me His caliph on the worlds, Allaah my Lord and your Lord, has taught me in regards to the fact that the so-called "Omicron" is a torment of painful Rejz* like what I had previously promised you, by Allaah's permission, of a virus of partners; a viral alliance

Translator's note: The linguistic meaning of the Arabic word "Al-Rejz" is "Partners" and it is understood in the Quran according to context. It is either understood as "Partners" or "the torment of partners" sent by Allah to torment those who turn away from following the Caller to Allah, like the allied partners of locusts, lice, and frogs which Allah Sent to torment Pharoah and his people

Indeed, you have reached the stage of the torment of the painful Rejz out of your denial of Allah's signs and your thwarting and misleading of people to not to believe in them, as a result, wrongdoers among you will inevitably get their share of the torment of the painful Rejz, in line with the Word of Allah the Exalted

{ وَالَّذِينَ سَعَوْا فِي آيَاتِنَا مُعَاجِزِينَ أُولَٰئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ مِّن رِّجْزٍ أَلِيمٌ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ وَيَرَى الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ الَّذِي أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ هُوَ الْحَقَّ وَيَهْدِي إِلَىٰ صِرَاطِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَمِيدِ ‎﴿٦﴾‏ }

{But those who strive against Our verses [seeking] to cause failure - for them will be a torment of painful rejz (5) And those who have been given knowledge see that what is revealed to you from your Lord is the truth, and guides to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy. (6)
    34:5-6

So listen to and understand what I shall give you a ruling about with truth: Know with knowledge of certainty that the so-called "Omicron Variant" ,if it has truly arrived as a new virus of the signs of torment, it would not be lesser in severity than what was before it, which is coronavirus, as the law of the lesser torment signs in the Book highlights the fact that each sign is mightier than the one before it. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ }

{And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than the one before, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return (48)
    43:48

And based on Allaah's ruling in the clear verses of His Book in regards to His ways in the lesser torment at all times, undoubtedly the so-called Omicron Variant is more brutal than the one before it in terms of the torment of the hearts within chests. These are blood-related living organisms that are smart and taught by Allaah their Creator and Commander, so they are sent according to His orders, prepared and taught so that they do whatever they are commanded by their Lord. And a ruling has been issued by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani nearly two years ago since the first statement, and other statements that followed it ,about somewhat like a Ba'ouda (Arabic: gnat) that you do not encompass any knowledge about; the so-called "Novel Coronaviruses", which are smart, aerial, nautical living organisms also border-crossing, transcontinental and transoceanic, that are not like known pandemic viruses. Furthermore, I did give you a ruling two years ago that it has a Great leader that you are neither coequal of nor comparable unto Him or His minor soldiers since they are under the leadership of Allaah, Lord of the worlds, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    { فَذَرْنِي وَمَن يُكَذِّبُ بِهَٰذَا الْحَدِيثِ ۖ سَنَسْتَدْرِجُهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ وَأُمْلِي لَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّ كَيْدِي مَتِينٌ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ }

{So leave Me (to deal) with him who denies this discourse . We will progressively lead them from where they do not know, (44) for, behold, though I may give them rein for a while, indeed, My plan is firm

[Surah: 68 - Al-Qalam – Verses: 44-45]

Indeed, Allah's soldiers are going to triumph and you shall come to know. And Allaah did not do you any injustice but you certainly did wrong yourselves. How often did I give you advice day and night but my advice to you increased you not except in flight and denial of Allaah as you are resentful of the truth, and do not like advisers. Certainly, death has come to you and you are still turning away so call upon those you claimed besides Allaah to remove His torment from upon you if you are truthful, o you who deny the existence of Allaah, Lord of the worlds. And the living blood-related minor soldiers in the Book are still launching their global war and daily statistics state that there are thousands of daily cases and deaths

I have advised you many times to worship Allaah alone no partners Has He, and to follow His Book the Great Quran but you do not like advisers. And you are still experiencing the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps you may turn to Allaah in repentance, but signs and warnings of the lesser torment short of the greater torment do not avail anything against people who do not believe as they do not understand or think: "What is it with these smart living organisms that use a smart strategic plan in their war?" It definitely takes the heart as an encampment and operating room to launch their war ,and now they are sneaking into the hearts of whoever Allaah Chooses in the worlds, then they wait for Allaah's orders to begin their brutal war so they dominate over human hearts taking them as their strategic base to launch their war against all human body systems causing their complete paralysis through blood. They also make the heart pump them through the blood into the veins, that is why they spread in the body like wildfire; from head to toe because they flow in blood according to what I had previously taught you before you even know about them. I had told you: "O People, these are strains of blood Ba'ouda (gnat)", and you shall never find Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani contradicting any of the many points I had written about the so-called Corona which is not really corona; but strains of somewhat like a gnat that you do not encompass any knowledge about. Also, I had taught you in the first issued statement about the so-called Corona on 25th March, 2020,
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=43750
    that it is a global lasting pandemi
    c that is not going to pass and end. And o human physicians, I taught you that you shall find from the plotting of these smart living organisms that which you had not taken into account, so you are scientifically incapacitated, and they shall make your knowledge equal to zero, it will be mere assumptions after your science had been an accurate physical knowledge, it will make it equal to zero until those who own knowledge lose their trust in the doctors who rejoiced in what they have of knowledge and held their nation back from supplicating to Allaah and obeying Him and His caliph on the worlds Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Also, medical scientists, climatologists, and religious scholars did delay them in regards to obeying the true caller to Allah, and indeed they shall come to know what evil end will they meet.

And they fool populations so that they believe them and disbelieve in the Words of Allah in the clear verses of the Great Quran, not only they will never be able to protect them from Allaah's torment, but also the white (robes) army would not be able to save themselves from His torment. Soon enough, this assembly will be defeated, and they will turn their backs [in retreat] and will not return but they shall flee from what they are experiencing of infections and deaths; as a result Ministries of Health shall fall into utter ruins in the worlds. Moreover, the smart soldiers of Allaah will invade vaccine companies while they are unaware, since they have distracted the worlds by waiting for their vaccines rather than supplicating to Allaah, turning back to Him, and following His Book, the Great Quran

O righteous forerunner supporters, I am also concerned about you from corona.
    As you weaken in delivering (the statements) waiting for a new statement so you force Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to write a new statement despite the fact that I had previously detailed everything for you in the statements of Al-Ghaib beforehand, do you believe that publishing a statement before incidents occur better or after they take place? And I prohibit you from quoting any statement without mentioning the date of the statement written before incidents occur, and know with knowledge of certainty that all what I did clarify in my statements are going to come true on actual reality by Allaah's permission, as statements by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani are not based on blind guessing and you are witnesses to that , so be witnesses over yourselves and nation through delivering the true clarifications of the Great Quran to the worlds altogether and do not weaken in saving them as hard as you can. And whoever wants the statement of the full recovery from corona in the worlds or wants from Allaah to remove the torment of corona from him let him read this statement that was written on 19th of May,2020 https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=40184

And whoever refuses and is too proud to supplicate to Allaah through the above statement and disdains to call upon Allaah using the full supplication in the statement, has wronged himself according to the ruling by Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), as there is healing within the statement of what has hit the hearts in chests from among living blood-related organisms

Know with knowledge of certainty that according to Allaah's caliph: Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, the so-called Coronavirus is not anonymous and I am aware of all its strategic moves and plotting by Allaah's permission. Also, I extract for you its news from the Great Quran and I detail it thoroughly, in addition to what has been detailed previously in the true clarifications of the Great Quran

O my supporters in different parts of the worlds, do not weaken or give up delivering the series of statements about Allaah's cosmic and covid-related war that perhaps you may save the worlds, to be absolved before your Lord, and perhaps they may fear Him

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

6. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

08-Jumada I - 1443AH
    12-12-2021AD
    07:24AM

You have Made your Imam Laugh Despite His Sadness; When You were Afraid that Corona May Discipline You

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, o people whom Allaah Loves and who love Him. And may He protect you and save you from the lesser and the greater torment by His mercy, forgiveness, and forbearance. Allaah the Exalted Said
    { وَبَشِّرِ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الْأَنْهَارُ ۖ كُلَّمَا رُزِقُوا مِنْهَا مِن ثَمَرَةٍ رِّزْقًا ۙ قَالُوا هَٰذَا الَّذِي رُزِقْنَا مِن قَبْلُ ۖ وَأُتُوا بِهِ مُتَشَابِهًا ۖ وَلَهُمْ فِيهَا أَزْوَاجٌ مُّطَهَّرَةٌ ۖ وَهُمْ فِيهَا خَالِدُونَ ‎﴿٢٥﴾‏ ۞ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَسْتَحْيِي أَن يَضْرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوضَةً فَمَا فَوْقَهَا ۚ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا فَيَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ ۖ وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا فَيَقُولُونَ مَاذَا أَرَادَ اللَّهُ بِهَٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ يُضِلُّ بِهِ كَثِيرًا وَيَهْدِي بِهِ كَثِيرًا ۚ وَمَا يُضِلُّ بِهِ إِلَّا الْفَاسِقِينَ ‎﴿٢٦﴾‏ الَّذِينَ يَنقُضُونَ عَهْدَ اللَّهِ مِن بَعْدِ مِيثَاقِهِ وَيَقْطَعُونَ مَا أَمَرَ اللَّهُ بِهِ أَن يُوصَلَ وَيُفْسِدُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ أُولَٰئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ ‎﴿٢٧﴾ }

{And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, "This is what we were provided with before." And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally. (25) Indeed, Allah disdains not to set forth an example - that of somewhat [like] a gnat or what is above it. And those who have believed know that it is the truth from their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, they say, "What did Allah intend by this as an example?" He misleads many thereby and guides many thereby. And He misleads not except the disobedient, (26) Who break the covenant of Allah after ratifying it and sever that which Allah has ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the losers. (27)
    [Surah: 2 - Al-Baqarah - Verses: 25-27]

Indeed, Allaah has Made the sending of His caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed a grace for you, but a bitter feeling for the wrongdoing corruptors in the land, who hate the truth from their Lord, and who disliked what earns His pleasure, so He rendered worthless their deeds. It is better for them to repent, but if they did not, the clarifying statements of light would increase them in evil in addition to their evil. And no matter how many times they see their Lord's way of guidance, they would not adopt it as a way to follow. As a result, Allaah would avert their hearts from following the truth after it had been cleared to them that it is truly the truth from their Lord, hence, they act arrogantly towards the Caller to Allaah due to their arrogance and out of envy from themselves. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted
    { سَأَصْرِفُ عَنْ آيَاتِيَ الَّذِينَ يَتَكَبَّرُونَ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَإِن يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَّا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الرُّشْدِ لَا يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا وَإِن يَرَوْا سَبِيلَ الْغَيِّ يَتَّخِذُوهُ سَبِيلًا ۚ ذَٰلِكَ بِأَنَّهُمْ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِنَا وَكَانُوا عَنْهَا غَافِلِينَ ‎﴿١٤٦﴾‏ }

{I will turn away from My signs those who act unjustly with arrogance in the land. And even if they were to see every sign, they still would not believe in them. If they see the Right Path, they will not take it. But if they see a crooked path, they will follow it. This is because they denied Our signs and were heedless of them.} 7:146

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said:

{ أَلَا إِنَّ أَوْلِيَاءَ اللَّهِ لَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ‎﴿٦٢﴾‏ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَكَانُوا يَتَّقُونَ ‎﴿٦٣﴾‏ لَهُمُ الْبُشْرَىٰ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَفِي الْآخِرَةِ ۚ لَا تَبْدِيلَ لِكَلِمَاتِ اللَّهِ ۚ ذَٰلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ وَلَا يَحْزُنكَ قَوْلُهُمْ ۘ إِنَّ الْعِزَّةَ لِلَّهِ جَمِيعًا ۚ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ أَلَا إِنَّ لِلَّهِ مَن فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَن فِي الْأَرْضِ ۗ وَمَا يَتَّبِعُ الَّذِينَ يَدْعُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ شُرَكَاءَ ۚ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ وَإِنْ هُمْ إِلَّا يَخْرُصُونَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏ هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَالنَّهَارَ مُبْصِرًا ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَسْمَعُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾ }
    There will certainly be no fear for the close servants of Allah, nor will they grieve.(62)Those who believed and were fearing Allah (63) For them is good news in this worldly life and the Hereafter. There is no change in the promise of Allah. That is ˹truly˺ the ultimate triumph. (64) And let not their speech grieve you. Indeed, honor [due to power] belongs to Allah entirely. He is the Hearing, the Knowing. (65) Certainly to Allah ˹alone˺ belong all those in the heavens and all those on the earth. And what do those who associate others with Allah really follow? They follow nothing but assumptions and do nothing but lie. (66) It is He who made for you the night to rest therein and the day, giving sight. Indeed in that are signs for people who listen.(67)} 10:62-67

And Allaah the Exalted Said
    :
    { وَكَأَيِّن مِّن نَّبِيٍّ قَاتَلَ مَعَهُ رِبِّيُّونَ كَثِيرٌ فَمَا وَهَنُوا لِمَا أَصَابَهُمْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَمَا ضَعُفُوا وَمَا اسْتَكَانُوا ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الصَّابِرِينَ ‎﴿١٤٦﴾‏ وَمَا كَانَ قَوْلَهُمْ إِلَّا أَن قَالُوا رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا ذُنُوبَنَا وَإِسْرَافَنَا فِي أَمْرِنَا وَثَبِّتْ أَقْدَامَنَا وَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿١٤٧﴾‏ فَآتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ ثَوَابَ الدُّنْيَا وَحُسْنَ ثَوَابِ الْآخِرَةِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ ‎﴿١٤٨﴾ }

{And how many a prophet [fought and] with him fought many religious scholars. But they never lost assurance due to what afflicted them in the cause of Allah, nor did they weaken or submit. And Allah loves the steadfast.(146) And their words were not but that they said, "Our Lord, forgive us our sins and the excess [committed] in our affairs and plant firmly our feet and give us victory over the disbelieving people." (147) So Allah gave them the reward of this world and the good reward of the Hereafter. And Allah loves the doers of good. (148)} 3:148

Also, Allaah the Exalted Said
    :
    { أَمْ حَسِبْتُمْ أَن تَدْخُلُوا الْجَنَّةَ وَلَمَّا يَأْتِكُم مَّثَلُ الَّذِينَ خَلَوْا مِن قَبْلِكُم ۖ مَّسَّتْهُمُ الْبَأْسَاءُ وَالضَّرَّاءُ وَزُلْزِلُوا حَتَّىٰ يَقُولَ الرَّسُولُ وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُوا مَعَهُ مَتَىٰ نَصْرُ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا إِنَّ نَصْرَ اللَّهِ قَرِيبٌ ‎﴿٢١٤﴾ }

{Do you think you will be admitted into Paradise without being tested like those before you? They were afflicted with suffering and adversity and were so ˹violently˺ shaken that ˹even˺ the Messenger and the believers with him cried out, “When will Allah’s help come?” Indeed, Allah’s help is ˹always˺ near.(214)} 2:214

Verily, Allaah has Taken you as witnesses to deliver the true clarification for the worlds so they may look into it and Allah alone is sufficient as a Witness, Watchful, and Accountant

O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, for every incident, there is a speech! Indeed, the time for major and consecutive incidents has come. And Allaah is angry for His Book and will rapidly increase the intensity of His cosmic and covidious war with that which they had not taken into account. And o my beloved ones in Allaah's love, know that victory and empowerment on the worlds are not far behind, by Allaah's permission, but through a Painful torment as Allaah is Most Knowing of how they would understand it is the truth from their Lord

However, these days you should publish the series of statements of Allaah's cosmic and covidious war https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?t=43755
    Not only on Twitter but also all news websites and YouTube. Publish the full statements and not just quotes as if they were a single firmly joined structure. And do not say: "People do not read so we try to cut to the chase", therefore I reply to you with truth and say: " None is guided except for truth-seekers that you will find they are curious and eager to read and will never get bored searching for the truth, then Allaah Guides their hearts to the straight path of their Lord. And most of the people are not going to be guided despite your strong desire for it due to the lack of using minds in line with the ruling of Allaah in the clear verses of His Book

{ وَلَقَدْ أَنزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ آيَاتٍ بَيِّنَاتٍ ۖ وَمَا يَكْفُرُ بِهَا إِلَّا الْفَاسِقُونَ ‎﴿٩٩﴾‏ }
    {And certainly We have revealed to you clear verses. And no one denies them except the defiantly disobedient (99)} 2:99

Thus, only people of understanding minds among His servants will be guided, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ يُؤْتِي الْحِكْمَةَ مَن يَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن يُؤْتَ الْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِيَ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا ۗ وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ‎﴿٢٦٩﴾ }
    {and He gives wisdom to whoever He will. Whoever is given wisdom has truly been given much good, but only men of understanding bear this in mind.} 2:269

So do not let the intimidation of your Imam to you sadden you but put your trust in Allaah, He is sufficient for you, and He knows your movements in the worlds and what is within your hearts

O people whom Allaah Loves and who love Him,see you and your families soon as I love them out of my great love to whoever is a supporter of mine among them. And know that Allaah is more Merciful to them than you and let this be a tenet of yours thus He Keeps His promise to you and His promise is true and He is the Most Merciful of all. And this statement is for my supporters solely so do not move it from the supporters' section (on the website) to the (general) encyclopedia of statements

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds
    Your beloved one in the love of Allaah; His caliph and servant Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=365398

Comment:

09-Jumada I - 1443AH
    13-December-2021AD
    05:38AM

I permit you to move the statement to the general encyclopedia and the series of corona statements. And intensify publishing the series of statements about corona like never before in order to be free from your Lord’s blame by delivering the message and perhaps they may fear Him. I love you for the sake of Allaah's love

7. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-27-

Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    Al-Yamani

26-Jumada I-1443AH
    30-12-2021AD
    07:43 AM

The Response to the Questioner is a Reminder to Every Senseful One

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you .. O my asking brother, when reciting the Quran read it in the same way it was revealed by Allaah, for instance, Allaah the Exalted Said
    { وَمَن يَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ لَا بُرْهَانَ لَهُ بِهِ فَإِنَّمَا حِسَابُهُ عِندَ رَبِّهِ ۚ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ ‎﴿١١٧﴾‏ وَقُل رَّبِّ اغْفِرْ وَارْحَمْ وَأَنتَ خَيْرُ الرَّاحِمِينَ ‎﴿١١٨﴾ } ‏ [المؤمنون].

{Whoever invokes, besides Allah, another god—for which they can have no proof—they will surely find their penalty with their Lord. Indeed, the disbelievers will never succeed. (117) And Say: “My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the best of those who show mercy.” (118)} 23:117-118

But when we extract a supplication from the Qur'an to read it in "Dua e Qunoot" [a prayer we say while we are praying ] we certainly shall say: "My Lord! Forgive and have mercy, for You are the best of those who show mercy. My Lord! I seek refuge in You from the temptations of the devils, and I seek refuge in You, my Lord, that they come near me. Our Lord! Do not let our hearts deviate after you have guided us. Grant us Your mercy. You are indeed the Giver of all bounties. Our Lord! Do not punish us if we forget or make a mistake". However, when you recite the Quran you must not omit on purpose [even] a letter but read it in the same way it was revealed as follows
    بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

{ قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ ‎﴿١﴾‏ اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ ‎﴿٤﴾ } ‏[الإخلاص].

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:
    {Say, "He is Allaah, [who is] One,(1) Allaah the Forever Powerful (2) He has never had offspring, nor was He born. (3) Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (4)} 112:1-4

{ قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ الْفَلَقِ ‎﴿١﴾‏ مِن شَرِّ مَا خَلَقَ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ غَاسِقٍ إِذَا وَقَبَ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ النَّفَّاثَاتِ فِي الْعُقَدِ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ وَمِن شَرِّ حَاسِدٍ إِذَا حَسَدَ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ } [الفلق].

{Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak (1) From the evil of what He has created; (2) And from the evil of a satan when he appears [to people at night] (3)And from the evil of the blowers in knots (4) And from the evil of an envier when he envies." (5)} 113-1-5

{ قُلْ أَعُوذُ بِرَبِّ النَّاسِ ‎﴿١﴾‏ مَلِكِ النَّاسِ ‎﴿٢﴾‏ إِلَٰهِ النَّاسِ ‎﴿٣﴾‏ مِن شَرِّ الْوَسْوَاسِ الْخَنَّاسِ ‎﴿٤﴾‏ الَّذِي يُوَسْوِسُ فِي صُدُورِ النَّاسِ ‎﴿٥﴾‏ مِنَ الْجِنَّةِ وَالنَّاسِ ‎﴿٦﴾ ‏} صدق الله العظيم [الناس].

{Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,(1) The Sovereign of mankind. (2) The God of mankind, (3) From the evil of the retreating whisperer -(4) Who whispers [evil] into the breasts of mankind -(5) From among the jinn and mankind." (6)} 114:1-6

Certainly, it is indisputable that we must read the Quran, while reciting it, in the same way, it was revealed without omitting any letter; to illustrate, we should not omit the Word (say) or remove a letter or word on purpose. Nay! It is prohibited as Quran is preserved from any reduction, fabrication, and insertion. But, when we extract a prayer to supplicate with it in Dua e Qunoot while standing, sitting, or lying on your sides, then it is fine in case you are extracting a supplication from the Great Quran to supplicate to Allaah in Dua e Qunoot in prayers like Al-Fajr prayer. However, concerning the fact that you want to say: "Allaah is One, Allaah is Forever Powerful" and omit the Word (say) while you are reading Surat Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, and Al-Nas [Chapters 112, 113, 114]; it is prohibited to do so as in order to read the Quran you must read it in the same way it was revealed by Allaah

O my beloved ones in Allaah's love, may He bless you, this time is not suitable for asking questions as we are in the midst of the calamity of the global torment-of-partners of corona. I had previously notified you right before the arrival of (Omicron) that a new mighty supporting force is coming to the world and that it is going to work on collapsing Health Facilities (Hospitals around the world) since I know that the situation is going to be different than what it used to be at the beginning [of the so-called Coronavirus]. And the difference will be reflected in the way of plotting in the stages of the torment-of-partners in the war of supporting forces, which are strains of partners; a viral alliance. To explain, the number of those who need to be hospitalized is double those who get out of it, and through this plotting hospitals will be full due to the increased number of those put in them which is more than the ones coming out. Certainly, this occurs in the midst of the first supporting force of the torment-of-partners (Omicron) of whom people believe it has come to save those who turn away by reducing the intensity of the so-called Delta variant and the ones before it, but far far is that from being the truth!
    Allah Has not Sent the so-called Omicron except to fortify all the haematic strains that had come before it, with powerful fortifications of developed anti-weapons to destruct all defensive barriers. It is a great armada that is loaded with different calibre to fortify other smaller military vessels amidst the battle; so the so-called Omicron is still in the phase of manuvering

My advice to every questioner and senseful one is to believe Allaah's ruling in the clear verses of the Great Quran in regards to His ways, in the lesser torment, in the Word of Allaah the Exalted:

{ وَمَا نُرِيهِم مِّنْ آيَةٍ إِلَّا هِيَ أَكْبَرُ مِنْ أُخْتِهَا ۖ وَأَخَذْنَاهُم بِالْعَذَابِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْجِعُونَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ } [الزخرف]. صدق الله العظيم.

{And We showed them not a sign except that it was greater than its sister, and We seized them with affliction that perhaps they might return [to faith].(48)} 43:48

So believe Allaah and do not believe what contradicts the ways of Him in the wisdom behind His lesser torment, and how would the so-called Omicron be lesser in intensity than the ones before it while they still have not worshipped Allaah alone and have not yielded to their Lord, nor have they humbly supplicated, so how is it (Omicron) a savior for them? In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُغَيِّرُ مَا بِقَوْمٍ حَتَّىٰ يُغَيِّرُوا مَا بِأَنفُسِهِمْ } صدق الله العظيم [الرعد].

{Indeed, Allah would never change a people’s state ˹of favour˺ until they change their own state ˹of faith˺.} 13:11

Truthful is Allaah, the Great... Therefore, it is certainly greater in might and punishment than the earlier ones. But the lesser torment signs can't come with lesser severity than the earlier ones until turning to Allaah [in repentance] and worshipping Him alone, Exalted is He! So, their thought about the fact that Omicron has come to boost the world's immunity while they are still turning away from their Lord contradicts the clear verses of the Quran. I swear by the Lord of the earth and heavens that they are experiencing planning until it spreads, then they will be taken aback with that which they had not taken into account, as the soldiers of the strains of the "torment of partners" are taking their strategic positions in hearts so that they make their blood-related ammunitions at first, then they wait for orders to launch their attack. But now they are giving them notifications of their arrival to bodies, then they take their strategic positions in the hearts within chests, after that the blood clot bombs are made to slaughter them, despite them! and after demolishing all their defensive barriers; they penetrate the heart and make some kind of a warning, for example: causing the death of some cases that have taken their booster shots that perhaps they may turn to Allaah in repentance before the ferocious attack!
    It sends warnings that are called "Nozorr" [Arabic, warnings] in the Qur'an that perhaps they may understand that their vaccines are not going to benefit them and that perhaps they may understand how serious is this matter before it (the virus) takes from Allaah the orders of mortal, knocking down, and lethal strikes that cause sudden death while they are standing, sitting, or lying on their sides! Since signs of torment, warnings do not avail against people who do not believe in Allaah the Great, after the terror of full hospitals along with whatever Allaah pleases of death warnings

O my beloved supporters, indeed reinforcements of the new and the latter Torment-of-partners are truly painful due to those who are striving to turn people away from believing the fact that the earlier haematic strains are of the lesser torment from Lord of the worlds that perhaps they may return to Allaah, but unfortunately they have not yielded nor supplicated to their Lord. Yet, the masked and prepared knight, the so-called Omicron is strains of firm planning by Allaah that came to put an end to the battle! Not that it has come to weaken the haematic strains before it, nor to restrain or bring an end to them as some kind of victory for those who are turning away from the Book of Allaah the Great Quran, Exalted is Allaah the Great!
    But far is that from being the truth, and I swear by Allaah Lord of the earth and heavens that the so-called Omicron is not going to increase COVID-19 and what is coming after except in might! It has come in full speed and armored to challenge and break their defensive reinforcements! Indeed, Allaah does not send the haematic strains of the torment-of-partners except as reinforcements for the earlier haematic strains to help them in their third global war as two years have passed [since the beginning of the so-called Coronavirus] which are 2020 and 2021 and we are at the threshold of the 3rd year of the war of the haematic strains in 2022 AD. And we shall wait to see who will gain victory and who will hold the reins of the other; the soldiers of Allaah the haematic strains or the those who turn away among people? O Allaah, let these strains be peaceful upon the believers and painful torment upon those who are turning away

Furthermore, they still have not launched their third global war as they are still in a state of sneaking and performing military maneuvers to take their strategic positions in hearts in preparation for beginning the ferocious attack in the new year with all its full haematic arming strength as per taught by Allaah, Exalted is He. They are prepared and taught by Allaah , who Sent them, how to trick those misled by their knowledge, so it plans against them with that which they had not taken into account and contradicts their expectations through very smart planning, that leads to the doctors' loss of credibility before the eyes of their people. Then, their experiences, which they thought were of benefit to them in the first global haematic war of 2020 AD and the second of 2021 AD, is now equal to zero thanks to the strains of the torment-of-partners! So they know they are experiencing a war of martial and tactical strategy of military planning; prepared and taught and not just fighting randomly. Verily, people shall come to know very soon when Allaah shows them signs denoting the approaching of His torment in the horizons and within themselves that perhaps they may understand the fact that they are really at cosmic and covid-related war by a command from Allaah, their Lord and Lord of the kingdom of everything, and Lord of the kingdom of the heavens and the earth and what is between them; that is Allaah the Almighty, the All-Wise, the Supreme in Might

O [my] supporters, know with knowledge of certainty that I do not speak to you about the so-called Corona that is not corna but haematic strains, except with what I know in regards to its military plan that is mentioned in the Great Quran. And I certainly say what I know with certainty and I support my words through swearing by Allaah, the One, the Overpowering as I do not say about Allaah that which I do not know. May Allaah protect you! Do not oblige me to write new statements as for each incident there is a speech. And focus on publishing the series of statements about the haematic ba'ouda [Arabic, gnat] where you will find a connection between the cosmic and covid-related war of Allaah that perhaps they may understand that they are truly at cosmic and covidious war against Allaah and under the leadership of Allaah Lord of the kingdom of the heavens and earth. And this is some kind of mercy from Allaah, which is to let them taste the lesser torment short of the greater torment that perhaps they may be guided before the passing of Planet Saqar of the mass destruction. Indeed, if they surrender to Allaah, submit to Him, and follow the best of what has been revealed to them by their Lord in the clear verses of the Great Quran, the night Saqar passes will be coolness and peaceful upon them like that of the allies of Allaah; however, if they deny and break their promise to Allaah, the greatest torment will annihilate them, and The [whole] matter rests with Allah before and after [victory]

Peace be upon the messengers and all praise is due to Allaah Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph and servant Imam Mahdi; Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:

https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=366306

8. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

- 28 -

27- Jumada I - 1443 AH
    31-12-2021 AD
    05:43 AM
    [According to the official time of Mecca Mother of Towns]

Omicron is a Global Calamity

In the name of Allaah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful... From Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi (The Guided One) Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to the respectable President of the United States of America and all Leaders of the world and their peoples altogether, I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani whom Allaah has Chosen as His caliph on the whole world. And O Joe Biden, the respectable President of America, along with all Leaders of peoples in the worlds, what is your thought of Allaah, Lord of the worlds, if He had truly Appointed Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani to be His caliph on the whole world? Do you see that Allaah would accomplish His purpose?

And O Joe Biden, the American President, and O Leaders of the whole world listen to and understand what I will tell you with truth: If I were a liar, it would be to my own loss and no evil would befall you, and if I am truly the chosen caliph of Allaah among mankind and you refuse to submit and obey Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani; I swear by Allaah the Great, Lord of the heavens and the earth and what is between them, and Lord of the Great Throne that He will make the so-called "Omicron" variant the mightiest
    in severity and punishment, among all the soldiers of Allaah in all His servants, for all the disbelieving ones, and He shall increase it [Omicron] in might with His Words of Power, the Word "Be so it is" and with that which you had not taken into account

Here you are at the threshold of World War III, between you and the so-called "Corona" that is not corona but strains of the torment of somewhat like a ba'ouda [Arabic: gnat] which you encompass not a thing about. It has [different] haematic strains that fight in a global war from Allaah through invading chests of whomever Allaah wills among mankind; affecting your hearts within your chests. It is also being assisted with consecutive supporting forces and each supporting force is more intense than the one before it; that is firm planning by Allaah and indeed you cannot cause failure to Lord of the worlds. Know with knowledge of certainty that these are strains of somewhat [like] a gnat which you encompass not a thing about, they are haematic strains fighting a global war from Allaah, so how would you defeat soldiers whose Leader is Allaah? Glorified and highly Exalted is He! I swear by Allaah who there is no God but Him that they will make you submit to Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani so you submit in full, willing submission while you are abased, like it or not. Raise your hands towards the sky declaring your surrender and defeat in Allaah's global war while you are humbled, and submit to Allaah Lord of the worlds so you are among the safe ones. Also, follow His Book, the Great Quran ,to be saved from His torment as you do not have the right of Veto to apply on the selection of Allaah's caliph on the whole world, Glorified and highly Exalted is Allaah the Great

Indeed, I, Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, truly do not say about Allaah except the truth, and you are experiencing a global war from Allaah through soldiers of haematic strains by which Allaah is going to seize you from the right side of the heart of whoever refuses and acts arrogantly, so Allaah Sends against him His firm planning to cut his life-artery

And you will never find anyone to hold it back from upon you other than Allaah nor will you find any refuge besides Him, so where would you escape? No! There is no refuge or escape from the might of Allaah the One, the Overpowering. Verily, I have not forged a lie against Allaah concerning the fact that He has Appointed me His caliph on the worlds, on earth, and If I were a liar here is the Word of Allaah:

{ وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنِ افْتَرَىٰ عَلَى اللَّهِ كَذِبًا أَوْ كَذَّبَ بِآيَاتِهِ ۗ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ ‎﴿٢١﴾ } صدق الله العظيم [ سورة الأنعام ].

{Who does more wrong than those who fabricate lies against Allah or deny His signs? Indeed, the wrongdoers will never succeed.} 6:21

O Allaah, You certainly Know I have not fabricated a lie against You Choosing me Your caliph on the whole world, a supporter of the truth which has been revealed in the Great Quran upon the messenger of Allaah, Mohammed, and all messengers, may Allaah's prayers of (forgiveness) and peace be upon them and I salute them all with respect from the first of them to the seal of them the illiterate prophet Mohammed, the messenger of Allaah with the Great Quran; Allaah's message to the worlds. And I call the worlds to what all prophets and messengers had called them; to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him and we are upright and submitting worshippers of Him. Indeed I am not of the polytheists, but the chosen caliph of Allaah on the worlds. O Allaah, If I were a liar, it would be to my own loss and give power to the swarm of the haematic strain of the firm planning by the permission of Allaah Lord of the worlds, against whoever invent lies against You. So who would restrain Allaah's planning from upon wrongdoers in the worlds? Certainly, disbelievers are lost in delusions. Or who would hold it back from upon Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani if he made up something in the name of Allaah concerning choosing him His caliph on the whole world? O my Lord, You indeed Know I did not fabricate the fact that I am Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed, Allaah's caliph on the worlds with the power of knowledge, the true clarification of the Great Quran. Verily, You have Said and Your words are indeed the most truthful:

{ فَلَا أُقْسِمُ بِمَا تُبْصِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٨﴾‏ وَمَا لَا تُبْصِرُونَ ‎﴿٣٩﴾‏ إِنَّهُ لَقَوْلُ رَسُولٍ كَرِيمٍ ‎﴿٤٠﴾‏ وَمَا هُوَ بِقَوْلِ شَاعِرٍ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تُؤْمِنُونَ ‎﴿٤١﴾‏ وَلَا بِقَوْلِ كَاهِنٍ ۚ قَلِيلًا مَّا تَذَكَّرُونَ ‎﴿٤٢﴾‏ تَنزِيلٌ مِّن رَّبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ ‎﴿٤٣﴾‏ وَلَوْ تَقَوَّلَ عَلَيْنَا بَعْضَ الْأَقَاوِيلِ ‎﴿٤٤﴾‏ لَأَخَذْنَا مِنْهُ بِالْيَمِينِ ‎﴿٤٥﴾‏ ثُمَّ لَقَطَعْنَا مِنْهُ الْوَتِينَ ‎﴿٤٦﴾‏ فَمَا مِنكُم مِّنْ أَحَدٍ عَنْهُ حَاجِزِينَ ‎﴿٤٧﴾‏ وَإِنَّهُ لَتَذْكِرَةٌ لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ ‎﴿٤٨﴾‏ وَإِنَّا لَنَعْلَمُ أَنَّ مِنكُم مُّكَذِّبِينَ ‎﴿٤٩﴾‏ وَإِنَّهُ لَحَسْرَةٌ عَلَى الْكَافِرِينَ ‎﴿٥٠﴾‏ وَإِنَّهُ لَحَقُّ الْيَقِينِ ‎﴿٥١﴾‏ فَسَبِّحْ بِاسْمِ رَبِّكَ الْعَظِيمِ ‎﴿٥٢﴾‏ }صدق الله العظيم
    [ سورة الحاقة ].

{Now, I do swear by whatever you see, (38) and whatever you cannot see! (39) Indeed, this ˹Quran˺ is the recitation of a noble Messenger. (40) And it is not the word of a poet; little do you believe. (41) Nor the word of a soothsayer; little do you remember. (42) [It is] a revelation from the Lord of the worlds. (43) Had the Messenger made up something in Our Name, (44) We would have seized him by the right side (45) And then certainly should have cut off his life artery (46) And none of you could withhold Us from (punishing) him. (47) And indeed, the Qur'an is a reminder for the pious (48) And indeed, We know that among you are deniers. (49) And lo! it is indeed an anguish for the disbelievers. (50) And lo! it is absolute truth. (51) So exalt the name of your Lord, the Most Great. (52)} 69:38-51

Glorified and highly Exalted is You, my Lord, upon what they associate with You, Exalted is Allaah the Great.

My Lord, Support me with the firm planning of COVID because they have denied me. And Guide many thereby and Mislead many thereby indeed You are All-Encompassing of wrongdoers. O Allaah, there are no glad tidings for wrongdoers who break the covenant of Allaah after contracting it and sever that which Allaah has Ordered to be joined and cause corruption on earth. It is those who are the defiantly disobedient

Exalted is your Lord, the Lord of might, above what they describe. And peace upon the messengers. And all praise is due to Allaah; Lord of the worlds

Allaah's caliph on the worlds and His servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

9. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-29-

29-Jumada I -1443 AH
    02- January - 2022 AD
    07:18 AM

The Major Global Incident Has Approached

May Allaah's peace, mercy, and blessings be upon you, my beloved righteous forerunner supporters... In a nutshell, fear Allaah the One, the Overpowering as you have reached the year of major incidents. There is not much time left except to intensively publish the series of statements about the ba'ouda [Arabic, gnat] of the blood and its well-concealed secret, whose war is detailed in different statements of the previously mentioned series. Moreover, hardly a statement is written without finding me mentioning for the worlds the approaching of Planet Saqar and raising the intensity of the skirmish of Allaah's cosmic and covid-related war, that perhaps people would know that the One behind the global war of corona is the same one behind the calamity of the climatic war by Allaah, Lord of the worlds. And that perhaps they may know that they are powerless to encounter Allaah's war and that they must turn to their Lord and humbly supplicate to Him to Save them from His torment to follow the caller to Allaah and His Book, the Great Quran

Unfortunately, there is not much time left for you to deliver the news for Arabs and Non-Arabs, so roll up your sleeves to publish the series of the invisible blood gnat, the so-called Coronavirus, with full power, from the beginning to the end that perhaps you may save as many Arab and Non-Arab nations as you could. As for the other statements, whoever visits my website from those whom Allaah wills among truth-seekers shall ponder upon them, as whoever searches for the way that leads to His Lord, Allaah must Guide His heart to embrace the true clarification of the Qur'an which are written in the website of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

How often do I notify and remind you that for every incident there is a speech, and the whole world is experiencing a cosmic and covidious war from Lord of the worlds! Having said that, let you exclusively focus on delivering the series of the haematic blood gnat that has reached the third year of its global war as a challenge from Lord of the worlds for the arrogant ones, by the tiniest of His soldiers; strains of supporting forces of the minor and consecutive soldiers of Allaah, the torment of what is within chests

Verily, Allaah will intensify His haematic-covidious and cosmic war for this year, 2022. How tough would this year be for those who turn away! So, pardon me I am not going to give good tidings for the secular nations of the world for whom Allaah is almost nothing worth mentioning in their belief, and they are waiting for those who deny Lord of the worlds to lessen the intensity of Allaah's climatic war on the worlds and to protect them from the war of the torment of the covidious blood gnat. We shall wait and see if they would help you or even help themselves but far far is that from being the truth! I swear by Lord of the earth and heavens that Allaah is going to bend their necks in humility to obey the orders of him who is Chosen by Allaah to be His caliph on the worlds, while they are humbled. Also, we shall wait to see if Allaah would accomplish His purpose and Perfect His light to the worlds by His servant [Al-Mahdi] even to the dismay of wrongdoers, and they shall know that all honor, power, and plotting belongs to Allaah. Also, those who are arrogant will know their true worth compared to the power of Allaah the One, the Overpowering, glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Subscribe to the two Arabic and English YouTube channels of Imam Mahdi in order to publish and deliver [the statements] just to be free from your Lord’s blame, and so perhaps they may fear Him. And publish this statement of brief news for whoever wills to ponder upon the strength of Allaah the One the Overpowering, the Vanquisher of factions by the tiniest of His soldiers in the Book, and that perhaps they may know with knowledge of certainty that the One behind the covidious war is the same One behind the cosmic war through the calamity of His climatic war; that is Allaah Lord of the worlds

Peace be upon the messengers and praise be to Allaah Lord of the worlds, Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

10. smiling face Series of Statements About Coronavirus And the Invisible Ba'ouda by Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

-30-

12- Jumada II - 1443 AH
    15-January-2022 AD
    08:52 AM

COVID is a Firm Plan From Allaah

In the name of Allaah, Ar-Rahman (the Most Gracious), the Most Merciful, and the Firm Possessor of Strength. O the worlds, here is the certain news from Lord of the worlds in regards to the continuance of Allaah's cosmic and covidious war until the promise of Allaah to Empower His servant and caliph Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, Allaah's caliph on the worlds, comes. Verily, I and you have no say in the matter! In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَرَبُّكَ یَخۡلُقُ مَا یَشَاۤءُ وَیَخۡتَارُۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ ٱلۡخِیَرَةُۚ سُبۡحَـٰنَ ٱللَّهِ وَتَعَـٰلَىٰ عَمَّا یُشۡرِكُونَ ۝ وَرَبُّكَ یَعۡلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمۡ وَمَا یُعۡلِنُونَ ۝ وَهُوَ ٱللَّهُ لَاۤ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَۖ لَهُ ٱلۡحَمۡدُ فِی ٱلۡأُولَىٰ وَٱلۡـَٔاخِرَةِۖ وَلَهُ ٱلۡحُكۡمُ وَإِلَیۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ)
    [سورة القصص 68 - 70]

{And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; not for them was the choice. Exalted is Allah and high above what they associate with Him. (68) And your Lord knows what their breasts conceal and what they declare. (69) And He is Allah; there is no deity except Him. To Him is [due all] praise in the first [life] and the Hereafter. And His is the [final] decision, and to Him you will be returned. (70)} 28:68-70

O decision-makers and their peoples in the worlds, I Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, give you a ruling with the truth about Allaah's decision in the clear verses of His Book the Great Quran in regards to the continuance of the calamity of Allaah's climatic and cosmic war due to the approach of planet Saqar which is going to rise upon you from the south side of the Earth. In addition to the global calamity of the Corona war that hits you within your own selves, until the promise of Allaah to establish the global caliphate comes, hence He Perfects His light with His servant [Al-Mahdi] even to the dismay of wrongdoers. In line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

(وَلَوۡ أَنَّ قُرۡءَانࣰا سُیِّرَتۡ بِهِ ٱلۡجِبَالُ أَوۡ قُطِّعَتۡ بِهِ ٱلۡأَرۡضُ أَوۡ كُلِّمَ بِهِ ٱلۡمَوۡتَىٰۗ بَل لِّلَّهِ ٱلۡأَمۡرُ جَمِیعًاۗ أَفَلَمۡ یَا۟یۡـَٔسِ ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوۤا۟ أَن لَّوۡ یَشَاۤءُ ٱللَّهُ لَهَدَى ٱلنَّاسَ جَمِیعࣰاۗ وَلَا یَزَالُ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ تُصِیبُهُم بِمَا صَنَعُوا۟ قَارِعَةٌ أَوۡ تَحُلُّ قَرِیبࣰا مِّن دَارِهِمۡ حَتَّىٰ یَأۡتِیَ وَعۡدُ ٱللَّهِۚ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا یُخۡلِفُ ٱلۡمِیعَادَ)
    صدق الله العظيم
    [سورة الرعد 31]

{If there were a recitation that could cause mountains to move, or the earth to split, or the dead to speak, ˹it would have been this Quran˺. But all matters are by Allah’s Will. Have the believers not yet realized that had Allah willed, He could have guided all of humanity? And disasters will continue to afflict the disbelievers or strike close to their homes for their misdeeds until Allah’s promise comes to pass. Surely Allah never fails in His promise. (31)} 13:31

As for what Allaah strikes you with within yourselves; it is due to Allaah's covidious war which hits right in your hearts within your chests, and you will certainly see from the planning of Allaah that which you had not taken into account. As to the Word of Allaah the Exalted: {or strike close to their homes}, it is related to the global calamities of Allaah's cosmic war, the so-called "terrestrial, nautical, and aerial climate disasters"

O leaders of mankind and their peoples altogether, do you think that the global third war of this new year of yours, 2020AD, will be lesser in severity than the cosmic and covidious war of 2020 AD and 2021 AD? Nay! I swear by Lord of the Earth and heavens that the global cosmic and covidious war of Allaah for 2022 is far superior in might and punishment for wrongdoers, and indeed Allaah Will Seize wrongdoers and their allies with a heavy punishment

And O decision-makers and their governments' assembly, enough ignoring Allaah, my Lord and your Lord, the Leader of the cosmic and covidious war. That is Allaah Lord of the worlds. Furthermore, I remind, alert, and warn all decision-makers, in Arab and Non-Arab governments, not to put Allaah behind their backs [in neglect]. Meaning that, do not cast Him away behind your back in negligence, feeling safe from His planning as if He is not the One behind the cosmic and covidious war. O you who are debased before Allah, who are you acting arrogantly towards?
    What could you be before the hands of the One possessing the greatest power in the heavens and earth, my Lord and your Lord, Lord of the worlds? Do you see your creation (by Allaah) is greater than the creation of the kingdom of the heavens and earth?

So listen to and keep in mind this great news, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, has loudly asked the heavens, earth, and mountains a question in a true vision. He asked them if any of them would like to be "Allaah". They replied to Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi, with one unified reply, as if it was an echo of the voice of Imam Mahdi. They said: "Nay! Our pleasure lies within being servants of Allaah", I replied with tearful eyes out of my happiness due to their response with truth to their caliph of Allaah: "You are indeed truthful". Verily, Allaah is a Witness and a Trustee, and sufficient is Allah as Witness. Moreover, they are my supporters for the cause of Allaah. Ended is the vision by the command of Allaah, and it is related to me only

Likewise, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, says the same as the words of the heavens, earth, and mountains. To explain, I say that my pleasure lies within being a servant of Allaah and He Created me for far-reaching wisdom which is to be a devoted servant of Him alone no partners with Him Glorified and highly Exalted is He above what they associate with Him

Accordingly, be servants of Allaah like Allaah's caliph Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani and supplicate to Allaah to Forgive your sins, and worship Him alone no partners with Him to achieve the wisdom behind your creation by Him, which is to worship Allaah alone no partners Has He, who Created me, you, heavens and earth and what is within and between them. So fear and worship Him as He Commanded you not to devotedly worship anyone but Him and call not upon anyone besides Him. I am certainly a clear warner from Him to you. From now on, do not cast Allaah behind your backs in negligence. O, decision-makers, it is better for you to beware of Allaah as if you did not, I swear by Allaah the One, the Overpowering that He is going to Seize you with a seizure of one Exalted in Might and Perfect in Ability. Then, you cry for help and He would not Respond until you taste the bad consequences of your misdeeds due to your arrogance and corruption in the land without right. Indeed, He is All-Aware of the corrupting wrongdoers among non-Arabs and Arabs, in line with the Word of Allaah the Exalted

{حَتَّىٰ إِذَا أَخَذْنَا مُتْرَفِيهِم بِالْعَذَابِ إِذَا هُمْ يَجْأَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٤﴾‏ لَا تَجْأَرُوا الْيَوْمَ ۖ إِنَّكُم مِّنَّا لَا تُنصَرُونَ ‎﴿٦٥﴾‏ قَدْ كَانَتْ آيَاتِي تُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْكُمْ فَكُنتُمْ عَلَىٰ أَعْقَابِكُمْ تَنكِصُونَ ‎﴿٦٦﴾‏ مُسْتَكْبِرِينَ بِهِ سَامِرًا تَهْجُرُونَ ‎﴿٦٧﴾‏ أَفَلَمْ يَدَّبَّرُوا الْقَوْلَ أَمْ جَاءَهُم مَّا لَمْ يَأْتِ آبَاءَهُمُ الْأَوَّلِينَ ‎﴿٦٨﴾‏ أَمْ لَمْ يَعْرِفُوا رَسُولَهُمْ فَهُمْ لَهُ مُنكِرُونَ ‎﴿٦٩﴾‏ أَمْ يَقُولُونَ بِهِ جِنَّةٌ ۚ بَلْ جَاءَهُم بِالْحَقِّ وَأَكْثَرُهُمْ لِلْحَقِّ كَارِهُونَ ‎﴿٧٠﴾‏ وَلَوِ اتَّبَعَ الْحَقُّ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ لَفَسَدَتِ السَّمَاوَاتُ وَالْأَرْضُ وَمَن فِيهِنَّ ۚ بَلْ أَتَيْنَاهُم بِذِكْرِهِمْ فَهُمْ عَن ذِكْرِهِم مُّعْرِضُونَ ‎﴿٧١﴾‏ أَمْ تَسْأَلُهُمْ خَرْجًا فَخَرَاجُ رَبِّكَ خَيْرٌ ۖ وَهُوَ خَيْرُ الرَّازِقِينَ ‎﴿٧٢﴾‏ وَإِنَّكَ لَتَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ ‎﴿٧٣﴾} صدق الله العظيم [المؤمنون].

{But as soon as We seize their elite with torment, they start to cry for help. (64) ˹They will be told,˺ “Do not cry for help today. Surely you will never be saved from Us. (65) Indeed, My revelations were recited to you, but you used to back away (66) In arrogance regarding it, conversing by night, speaking evil. (67)
    Then have they not reflected over the Qur'an, or has there come to them that which had not come to their forefathers? (68)
    Or did they not know their Messenger, so they are toward him disacknowledging? (69) Or ˹because˺ they say, “He is insane?” In fact, he has come to them with the truth, but most of them are resentful of the truth. (70) But if the Truth had followed their inclinations, the heavens and the earth and whoever is in them would have been ruined. Rather, We have brought them their message, but they, from their message, are turning away. (71) Or do you, [O Muhammad], ask them for payment? But the reward of your Lord is best, and He is the best of providers. (72) And certainly, you (O Muhammad SAW) call them to a Straight Path (true religion Islamic Monotheism). (73)} 23:64-73

O Mohammed Bin Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Aal-Saud, I am fed up with my patience on you having imprisoned my supporters and on top of them Abdul Aziz Mohy Meshref Al-Shahhari, in the prisons of KSA for more than three years. And I, Allaah's caliph, Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani, am not begging you O Mohammed Bin Salman to free them but I am indeed commanding you to decree an order to set them all free urgently without delay; in addition to, compensating them financially for imprisoning them without any right. But because they are among the supporters of Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani who calls for worshipping Allaah alone no partners with Him, removing man's injustice to his fellow man, and achieving global peace between populations, along with peaceful coexistence between Muslims and non-Muslims. Certainly, whoever opposes me in this is opposing Allaah, His messengers, and His caliph

O Mohammed Bin Salman and his allies, Allaah Has Ordered me to say the following to whoever opposes Allaah and His caliph:
    (What is your thought about Whom Allaah is with Him). And O Mohammed Bin Salman, release my Saudi and Non-Saudi supporters from the prisons of KSA, and beware of Allaah's planning and know with knowledge of certainty that whoever defies Allaah and His caliph; indeed Allaah will severely torment him. Moreover, all the worlds will surely know that the best outcome is for the righteous and the earth belongs to Allaah and He grants it to whomever He chooses of His servants. Also, people altogether will know that Allaah will achieve His will if Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani was truly Imam Mahdi; Allaah's caliph on the worlds. Verily, if I am a liar, it will be to my own loss and no harm shall befall you. And we will wait and see as Judgment belongs to Allaah, the Swiftest in planning and accounting

O Mohammed Bin Salman, you and your likes among Arab and Non-Arab and all those who arrested my supporters in KSA along with all those who judged on them in aggression without any right, will know that all power belongs to Allaah. We will see what Allaah, the Severe in Punishment shall do to them and you surely will not avail them anything against Allaah's torment. And I will not launch against you any missiles from Yemen as I do not own them and they belong to Houthis and I do not need their assistance at all, as Allaah will direct against you and your likes in the worlds a severe in might COVID and will increase it in ferocity making it a new COVID by Allaah's words of Power [the word "be" so it is]; firm planning by Allaah, to invade the chests of wrongdoers as well as yours, o Mohammed Bin Salman. Since it is dedicated to all those who defy Allaah and His caliph among decision-makers in different countries in the worlds, as a result, Allaah will annihilate them by a command from Him or severely torment them until whenever He Pleases. Indeed He is the Most Knowing and Most Wise and to Him, all matters return in decision

On the other hand, whoever repents and turns to his Lord to Guide his heart and Forgive his sins to worship Allaah alone no partners with Him, and submit to Allaah's caliph on the worlds; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani in obedience to Allaah my Lord and your Lord, will definitely find Allaah All-Forgiving and Most Merciful

So flee from Allaah to Him, indeed I am a clear warner from Him to You. And worship Him alone no partners with Him as verily I am a clear warner from Him to you. Also, call upon Him alone no partners with Him, and do not call anyone else besides Him as certainly, I am a manifest warner from Him to you. O Allaah I have delivered so be my Witness

Peace be upon the messengers and praise to Allaah Lord of the worlds...
    Allaah's caliph and servant; Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammed Al-Yamani

Source Text:
    https://www.mahdialumma.net/showthread.php?p=367800

صفحة 3 من 7 الأولىالأولى 12345 ... الأخيرةالأخيرة
المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. Corona virus explanatory-statements series and its hidden secret..
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 61
    آخر مشاركة: 27-09-2023, 12:55 AM
  2. (关于冠状病毒的一系列澄清及其深藏不露的秘密)..The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret..
    بواسطة فضيلة في المنتدى 渠道 伊玛目•玛赫迪•纳赛尔•穆罕默德•亚曼尼
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 12-09-2023, 10:17 PM
  3. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret - .. سِلسِلة بيانات فَيروس كورونا وسِرّه المَكنون ..
    بواسطة حسام الدين مصطفي في المنتدى The English Channel Of Al-Mahdi Nasser Mohammed
    مشاركات: 60
    آخر مشاركة: 15-08-2023, 11:46 AM
  4. The Series of Clarifications about Corona Virus and its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى 中文语言
    مشاركات: 59
    آخر مشاركة: 11-06-2023, 11:29 PM
  5. The Origin of Corona and Its Well-Concealed Secret
    بواسطة دينا في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 27-08-2021, 05:06 PM
ضوابط المشاركة
  • لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك